>have social anxiety
>live in the ghetto
>dropped out of H.S
>got fire from my job (was a waitress)
>My dad left when I was 12..
>My mom drinks..alot
>I always look down at my feet when I walk
>Can't look anyone in the eyes
>I have really small hands and feet..ugh..
>always looking to escape this shit reality
>try everything to drown out the fuckin noise in my head
>whenever im walking and I notice someone walking towards me, I suddenly forget how to walk..its so fuckin weird like I idk...ughh I just over think everything...I overthink walking ffs im so fuckin done... :/

I just feel so fucking beat. So broken and battered. No matter how hard I try to be normal I always end up feeling so empty...so fake and useless...

steamcommunity.com/id/currentlysleeping/

reason I use steam is because whenever I give out my skype, ppl pretend to be nice to me then show me nasty things :/

steamcommunity.com/id/currentlysleeping/

why are you so depressed?

kill yourself you fucking bitch

Same but I'm male.

checked

do you play csgo?

Stfu, faggot

you should show your tits before you get banned

you into black guys?

kys cunt

which ghetto?

>have social anxiety

Iktf breh

>being this poor

>then show me nasty things :/

ho oops

>white knight faggot detected

post tits or gtfo. No one cares about your attention whoring

How could this board help you?

show feet

Face?

A N N A R B O R
N
N
A
R
B
O
R

you should slit your throat

>can't follow simple rules.
TITS OR GTFO, this is no emo hotline or social network.

an hero on live stream

Life changes many times over, and so will you. I used to bite my nails, I don't any more. I used to have social anxiety to the point where I was too scared to come out of my dorm room during day time in case I would meet someone. I don't any more. I used to be depressed and lonely, I'm not any more. Etc etc.

Also, I'd like to see your spread anus and pussy lips.

be positive, im sure things will get better

>Most hours in CSGO
Why live, OP? Also tits or gtfo

*couch*

This

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

This is a copypasta you retards.

Leave her alone!

Look OP what you need to do is avoid Sup Forums at all costs ok? Also don't accept any adds you receive because it's most likely not going to end well.

I'm here for you as a gaming buddy or as a friend. I have over 3k hours on csgo so if you want to que with me I can help you out.

You can even use my shoulder to cry on.

here is my skype, add me quickly

>skype (kittymuffindesu)

muah xoxox

ttyl sis :3

You posted this at 4:04, so we should let this thread 404

mentally ill faggot

you want help?
you want a horde of idiots to care?
give them what they want
show your tits
not your face tho
just them tits with a timestamp
you'll get whatever you can get on here then

/post

Deus vult bitch tits or gtfo

this is like the 50th time i have seen something like this online,always the sane story

ugh disgusting degenerate animal

I hope you shiv'd in your neck and bleed out faggot

what's it like having aids?

I added you on steam. Don't worry, everyone has things they dont like about themselves. You just gotta slowly etch away at it until you feel better. If you ever wanna talk Im usually around.

>falling for the bait

>delusional tranny detected

you have to go

i add u on steam ;)

Im from france btw

Just start getting shit done. I'm pretty much the same, but I have college degree, a place, a car and a job. Feel miserable, sad and lonely but I try my best to be "normal". I'm pretty smart tho, that helps.

>>I always look down at my feet when I walk

post'em

spread your asshole for daddy

post pussy

nigger

Ghetto yo tits out

A bunch of faggots are about to get catfished

Post second timestamp or gtfo

kys whiteknighting faggot you look like you have been fucked by a muslim rapegang in every hole of yours,you also look like some edgy 12 year old kid who got a crush on his teacher and cant fuck her and thinks hes the king of sadness honestly kys

Why are all girls sluts for attention
figure your own shit out, read some books and stop crying

>48yo KHVirgin reporting in!

48 (49 in 2 months)
male
virgin
never been with or kissed a guy
when 27 got my first and only gf
in 29 months we only kissed and walked hand in hand
then she dumped me without any reason
have social anxiety
live in the ghetto
almost dropped out of H.S
later got a master degree
NEET living with parents
parents with lots of health+mental issues
I always look down at my feet when I walk
refusing to look anyone in the eyes
I have decent hands but weird feet..ugh..
always looking to escape this shit reality
try everything to drown out the fuckin noise in my ears
whenever im walking and I notice some girl walking towards me, I suddenly forget how to walk..its so fuckin weird like I idk...ughh I just over think everything...I overthink walking ffs im so fuckin done... :/
I just feel so fucking beat. So broken and battered. No matter how hard I try to be normal I always end up feeling so empty...so fake and useless...

I don't have Steam.
I spend my money in LEGOs.
Because I can play LEGOs alone.

There are much better places than Sup Forums that you can get help from. But this is probably bait so oh whale I guess you got me to care enough to post. Nice job m80

erin?

Your a .....dude?

Fuck off we dont want ur tits faggot

OP is not even a girl... Pic stolen from earlier... Tits with time stamp or gtfo...

Male faggot coming here hoping whiteknight tards will buy him shit... Kill yourself

>have over 3k hours on csgo

if you had a 15$/hour job, you now had some $50k on your bank savings.

On the off chance this is real, take this advice from an old pothead.

Everyone has a different start to their lives. Some are good, some are bad but IT DOES NOT DEFINE YOU. You are an adult now and the only one deciding your destiny is you. Get out there and find an entry-level job with prospects for advancement in a field you genuinely enjoy and work at it!

Regarding social anxiety, remember that other people feel insecure too, often just as insecure as you do. The people you have encountered in your childhood/family are not representative of humanity as a whole but the only way to discover this is to meet a range of people. Try taking up any hobby that forces you to meet a lot of people. Surround yourself with good people and never be afraid to ditch negative influences. If this seems too intimidating, try walking a few blocks away from where you live and ask sometime for the time. Do this a few times.

Don't worry about being normal, there is no such thing. Aspects of your personality that may seem abnormal and weird to you now are what make you YOU!

Also don't ever do cocaine, just trust me on that.

I told you I'm a male.
Why should I show my ugly maletits?
are you gay?

and? im 19 famale virgin to, thats not a problem wtf
but this is fucking Sup Forums, im sure you are a 50 years old man serching conversation

I would like to see your tits. Not gay, just bored and no decent YLYL threads anymore

How small are your hands and feet... and is there additional imagery of said hands and feet?

topkek

... i think i have you on skype... no creep though

That's why you should fucking leave

look people on here will tell you to kill yourself don't its no escape it just transfers all your problems to your family. look i have similar conditions the community her is not the best to ask stuff like this

Check his steam community. Op is fake and gay

why no to cocaine? its overrated and its not even that addictive, low tier drug

Even a newfag remembers this pasta
>by newfag

All you dipshit newfags don't know this copy pasta? Go give HIM money faggots

Shieeet

what u shieeting about u fucking nigger? fucking cocaine is so 1980, its 2016 now btw just saying

Why all these post and no tits yet? What's wrong??

want to meet up? i can give you the d as a sign of affection

Long story short my crackhead prostitute ex got me onto crack and it came pretty damn close to fucking my life before I ditched her.

tell us her skype, user.

I want to add her to my contacts.

Well if ya gonna post here might as well show something right make the b Bros happy

>crack

lol go away with ur shitty american drugs

show bussy

No, fuck that i'm not going to publicly allow her to get spammed

Say what you like, nothing on this planet could ever come close to the euphoric combination of a big pipe of crack, sex and forced oxygen deprivation. I honestly haven't really felt happy since then and it was over a year ago.

what the fuck is that even supposed to mean u fucking fartkid fuck off with ur memes xD MUH MEMZ BRO

>29 months only kissed and holding hands
>Dumped me without any reason
Are you that stupid?

Meme? What meme? Just a nigger enjoying a tasty pizza

fake and gay.

she cannot know it was you the ricochet

there there

lol pasta

sounds pretty good man

nope. females are so weird.

It was. Shame she was a paranoid schizo

summer did come early this year