WHY DIDN'T YOU FAGGOTS WARN ME THAT SAUSAGE PARTY IS ONE OF THE LEAST FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR?!

WHY DIDN'T YOU FAGGOTS WARN ME THAT SAUSAGE PARTY IS ONE OF THE LEAST FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR?!

i made a thread yesterday saying the movie sucked

It's a cartoon written by Seth Rogen. Of course it's going to fucking suck you imbecile

you have to be stoned for it to be funny

No one should have to tell you that Sausage Part is unfunny. It's one of those things that you should just know, like how the stove is hot.

The thing is, I generally like Seth Rogan's sense of humor but with this movie it just seemed like he didn't put any effort into being creative with the jokes. The movie was as blunt as a chainsaw to the chest.

Yep. The Interview was probably some of his best recent work, but generally his movies are shite

Interview a shit

well, the entire cinema was dying of laughters at the end, I have gone to a lot of comedy movies but i had never seen something like that.

better than expected

and less than a quarter of the country voted from Trump

no accounting for taste

I tried.

genuinely never seen a movie I was so uninterested in it was like watching a movie made by middle schoolers

I'm going to shit all over your big ole fat head.

100% accurate

you fucks were too stupid to catch all the racist stereotypes so you didn't find it funny.

Trevon?

>I generally like Seth Rogan's sense of humor

You like fat stoners whining and crying while lazy slapstick happens?

Haha you needed someone to tell you that?

But still, the movie is quite original and fun to watch.

Watched it with my girl while stoned. It was alright.

Of course it's shit, what did you expect? You have to be mentally retarded to find most of what Seth Rogen does funny. It's the lowest class of comedy.