Can Sup Forums just admit that GOT has ascended into Kino?

>god tier soundtrack
>literally ties every important storyline together
>amazing cinematography

If something on television was to be regarded as actual kino, this would be it.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10600381
youtu.be/qtbOmpTnyOc?t=1m28s
gifsound.com/?gif=i.imgur.com/UF1vQAB.gif&v=kY2evrkfbiM&s=381
youtube.com/watch?v=xLeZJkJrLzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>god tier soundtrack
no.
>literally ties every important storyline together
so does coronation street
>amazing cinematography
yeah because the lighting is amazing its not it fucking shit

yes

Yep. It's a flawed show, but when it's great, it is fucking g r e a t.

This really deserved its own thread, you fucking worthless cunt

Too bad about the horrible dialog

>get proven wrong
>m-muh fedora
lmao

I'm actually genuinely curious as to what it would be like to meet one of your kind of people in a party. How do people like this have fun or have meaningful social interactions?

VOTE
strawpoll.me/10600381

>thinking GoT soundtrack is not god tier
>trying to say anyting else

kill yourself

They don't have meaningful social interactions because they waste all their time shitposting about a show they don't even like, not realizing that the people who do enjoy it couldn't care less that some no name fedora tipping loser thinks they're a pleb because they enjoy watching a TV show for one hour a week.

>get proven wrong
>literally contrarian opinion

how fat are you kid?

R E D D I T

>people like him
>in a party

>h-hey I heard that game of thrones show is pretty good!
>yeah it is you should watch it
>NO IT IS NOT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS D&D ARE HACKS

whatever insulting ways make you feel better. game of thrones is dogshit. if you dont like that opinion theres plenty of safe spaces you can go

top kek
my sides actually hurt now

>Game of Thrones is a good show

It's literally not even in the top 3 of this lull of HBO shows we're in.

nah more like

>hey bro! did you watch the game of thrones finale last night? I got all the guys over and it was sick!
>y-yeah bro totally saw i-it haha...

later that night on Sup Forums

>lol guys this fucking pleb just told me GoT was good and i fucking destroyed him right there

S06E09 was indeed kino

HOWEVER

>literally 90% of the show is boring
>kino

What the fuck does Kino even mean?`

>implying this wasn't some 2001: Space Odyssey cut

youtu.be/qtbOmpTnyOc?t=1m28s

Who talks about GoT at a party?

>How I act on Sup Forums is representative of how I act in real life with my friends
This is not true for literally anyone here

people tend to talk about things they like in parties or get togethers...

Yes it is.

I send my friends a message about how much I hate every episode in a group chat we have. They like to argue back about how i'm wrong.

Right, arguing with friends in a group chat is normal. Doing the same thing at a party while socializing isn't. I'd be worried if anyone acted how they do here when socializing with new people. I know I certainly don't.

>amazing cinematography

lol wtf? season 1 is the only time got had halfway decent shots

>"proven wrong" by basically saying 'nuh-uh'

fuck i do this too, even when I enjoy an episode i do it anyway just to get a rise out of them.

>begins with a Stark falling out a window
>ends with a Lannister falling out a window

POETRY

It's such a shame that the writers have decided to entierely rush the show.

This had so much opportunity to be the greatest tv show ever in existence but unfortunately the fast pacing had ruined the tension and also the show has become so predictable.

I still enjoy watching it but the high tension has been utterly drained away.

This. GOT is true kino now.

People who like Game of Thrones? Dorks in general?

I've heard a heated PS3 vs. XBox 360 argument at a party

Do you feel that, because Sup Forums has a reputation for contrarianism, that you are in some way obliged to post this utter retardation?

OP, a word of advice; go outside.

u dum son

Huh, I guess all my friends are just normies

>It's such a shame that the writers have decided to entierely rush the show.

They're trying to wrap it up in these last two mini-seasons. Can't blame them. They can't stall and wait for GRRM to finish anymore, so they're getting it done ASAP

If you resist the Sup Forums subculture of contrarianism, aren't you being even MORE contrary, but not directly being contrary?

E.g

Sup Forums doesn't like it out of contrary shenanigans. So you like it simply to go further against the grain.

>nuh-uh!!

My friends aren't the type of autist common on here. The guy arguing for 360 was just a nerd and the PS3 guy was a super brah

Why are you replying to yourself?

fucked around and got a triple double

GOT is shit - accept this and be contrary elsewhere

fucking amazing, the last two eps made me feel so good, what could possibly enhance it you say? how about the salty tears of some hipster neckbeard faggots online mmmmm

Has anyone made a looping gif of Tommen following Tommens out the window?

That shit was the funniest fucking thing I've seen all day.
Now I'm just in the mood to watch IT crowd again.

Since I got triple double, perhaps someone could be nice an explain my question? ;_;

Yeah, you're right.

I should go.

Bye guys!

This desu famalan

Speak for yourself, fucking normie

Sapochnik is the telekino master

LOL this is one of the most pathetic things about Sup Forums, the use of the word "normie". I can't believe you people would actually make fun of people behaving like non autistic retards.

kino means good or better. it's used as counterpart to flick, which means shit.

It's 4chunz trying to be le original kid with shit words

No one made fun of them, though. I consider myself a normie

Tommen gave King's Landing a new meaning

This episode was incredible. The first 20 minutes were top-tier tv.

> the writting of earlier season
> budget of the latest season
> no meme character
> Real stannis
> real lore
> no meme dragon scene or other meme CGI
> less focus on the battle like in season 1
> more episode per season

This could have been the GOAT fantasy desu

it doesn't work without the music. This transition and Tyrion being Dany's hand were the most exciting things about this episode.

>this show is shit
>lol do you even go out bro? got friends?

Nice try pleb, that only strengthens his point.

As an adjective, Kino means movie theater-quality. As a noun it means simply movie.

it's a stannisfag

>it's a normalfag episode

7/10 if srs
10/10 if troll

>...
Gas yourself

>Tfw I thought he was already her "hand"

He has ruled in her stead for a couple of episodes, and acts as her direct adviser. Why are people making a big thing about this?

Also

>Queen's hand

They just keep pushing that agenda.

You know it's possible to disagree with someone and still get along fine with them, right?

>god tier soundtrack
>every piece is a reworking of that fucking awful main theme
yeah nah

Well not really but I emphasized there cuz they gave us a sad excuse of a stannis.

This guy was so butchered. Like the only good episode from s4 was watcher on the wall and they fucking ended the episode on a stupid clifhanger. You can't do that shit

Episode should have end on Stannis flag high in the air repping the savior of the day

,I mostly to about how Victorian was kept out and thay danaerys just sits in mereen and dreams about daario dick all day long.

more Tommen memes please.

>9/11 literally fucking happens
>you are within viewing and smelling range of ground zero
>servant casually walks in
>um, yer grace, the queen...

BRAAVOS

>doesn't enjoy a show you like
>clearly that means he's a no fun autist who can't have a normal social life or enjoy anything
user shut the fuck up

Kino is the german word for cinema, not movie. Deriving from the short form of the germanized french word "cinémathograph" -> "Kinematographie" -> "Kino"
So no, it doesn't mean movie nor is it an adjective.

>that horrendously quick soundbridge
>not leaving a few more seconds of silence for impact
Good scene IMO but ruined by a bad editing job

>"I don't think the recent seasons of GoT are that good."

Probably something like that. If you don't hang around plebs, they can probably respect differing opinions.

Don't try this again, shitposter

It means something different on Sup Forums, as evidenced by it's constant use as and adjective

>being this buttmad

It's boring as shit though. Everything else about it is Kino but the core content is just people standing around talking to each other in shitty fake British accents for 90% of each episode.

you caught me

gifsound.com/?gif=i.imgur.com/UF1vQAB.gif&v=kY2evrkfbiM&s=381

A Dany scene has never made me feel things. Least of all the scene you mentioned.

>getting this mad when someone criticizes his Reddit-pleb meme show

>hey do you like game of thrones
>not really

Then i come home get on Sup Forums and weep for humanity as i read people unironically say that swapping between cheap green screen cgi backgrounds and static shots of small cheap sets is good choreography

>Constructing a strawman about people with dissenting opinions
Stop being insecure

>tread water
>tits
>tread water
>shock death

>GOAT KINO CONFIRMED. YOU MUST HATE FUN IF YOU DONT LIKE IT. JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF HAHA.

youtube.com/watch?v=xLeZJkJrLzE

>tread water
>tits
>tread water
>shock death

>GOAT KINO CONFIRMED. YOU MUST HATE FUN IF YOU DONT LIKE IT. JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF HAHA. WH YOU SHITPOSTINF BRO? IF YOU DONT LIKE THE SHOW JUST AVOID THE 50 THREADS ABOUT IT

>Kino is the german word for cinema, not movie. Deriving from the short form of the germanized french word "cinémathograph" -> "Kinematographie" -> "Kino

No, Kino/Kine is old latin/greek word for movement or put something in movement. That´s why is used for Kinematographe/Kinomatographe/Cinematographe in first time.

So, is not a german or french word.

Because the people who have Hands are the ones who sit on the Iron Throne

can someone please tell me what the fuck kino is?

is that where the term "cinema sticks" comes from? They are like thunder sticks but sold at participating concession stands for movie moments that require more than applause

>criticizes a passable tv show in a thread created to discuss said tv show
>Dude, you must be lame as fuck to not like everything
Sucks that he proved you wrong, but get the fuck over it.

They're not even rushing the show, as evidenced by the many episodes where literally nothing fucking happens. They're just terrible at pacing. They do something exciting at the beginning to draw people in, then fill the season with shitty episodes where nothing happens, then throw everything together a mile-a-minute at the end. If they spread it out a little more they would be better able to use tension effectively.

Most of the people talking about do like the show, otherwise they wouldn't watch it. Contrary to your retarded notion that you have to love everything about a show to like the show, that's not true. You can dislike certain aspects of something and still like it overall.

meme word for cinema/movie dear user

But why is that even the issue? People are allowed to like and criticize shows as they please Mr. Reddit

if kino means shit yes

That's exactly what I said. Do you have the reading comprehension of a five year old with fucking Downs?