Sup Forums help. The fuck is up with the right side of my mouth? And what is that white thing inside the little slit??

Sup Forums help. The fuck is up with the right side of my mouth? And what is that white thing inside the little slit??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonsillolith
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

some kind of infection or tonsillitis if i had to bet. i'm no doctor though.

Bump

Dried cum.

Go to a fucking dentist holy fuck, user you are a retarded faggot

That's a tonsil stone, boyo.

Basicly your dying
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonsillolith

Tonsil stones or something. Perfectly normal, some ppl get them so don't. Part of the body's cleaning mechanism. Wikipedia it.

Cut it open and see what comes out

nothing special, just some food residues, try to pull it out with a cotton swab..it smells like shit

holy fuck! i think in a few days some little baby spiders will come out of this fucking thing

That's just a regular old tonsil stone, just pop it out with your toothbrush and gargle some mouthwash or water.

Google Tonsillolith.

You're dead faggot.

Sialolithiasis.
Or some shit. Calcium and other mineral deposits blocking your saliva ducts.

its the first step, op

Tonsil stones. Nothing big, you can get them out yourself

Med fag here. The holes are tonsil crypts whats inside, white blob, is a tonsilith. It's basically calcium build up like you would get in a kidney stone. If it bothers you can pick it out with a toothpick with no ill affect. They usually fall it on their own while eating.

normal... but the inside of your mouth looks disgusting

I got this when I had bacterial tonsillitis man, need to go get antibiotics from the doc, or just wade it out with saltwater mouth wash

that ain't mouth, that is the inside of a vagina! problem solved, no problem op

Worst vagina rate thread on Sup Forums

oh shit! you've been playing with nerve gas?