>watches anime and read manga
>tries to hide it
>can't talk to girls
>slim af and my body is awful
>constantly depressed
>socially awkward
>18 yr old virgin

Give me a reason why I shouldn't end my pathetic life once and for all

Here's what you do: get some exercise, dress nice, ignore other people who are morons anyway, learn to code JavaScript or something, figure out how to make a living doing something you like, find more interesting people to be around. Weird people turn out well. Normies remain clueless until death.

Be yourself, be happy.

You have a cat?

thanks
yeah I have

How about you actually improve yourself instead of swimming in the river of self-loath
>kys
Go ahead and pussy out on life bitch
More pussy for us

You are not the only one. Still we manage somehow.

say hi to /fit

thats almost me at 18 years old. was mediocre at everything was virgin aswell
started lifting and playing piano when I was 19. Now im good at both, lost virginity and qts mirin

You're skinny and 18, you are not as fucked as you think.

hi ( sorry I'm not very good at using Sup Forums )

Free your hate and shoot up your school.

quads dont lie

This. You know in your heart they all deserve it.

>/fit/ vists Sup Forums

Stop looking inwards so much, what you are worried about; literally no-one cares about it, apart from you.
Every one is mediocre.

Also just remember, those girls you can't talk to poop, every single day.

Your story really hit my hard boy. Can't agree with what this guy said more user, when you've got nothing left to lose is when you can really change yourself for the better. You can't go any lower than rock bottom

I believe in you user, I don't know who you are, where you are. All I know is that it is never the end, at 18 your life is only just beginning, the journeys life can take you in are better than the void of death.

So don't do anything stupid like my gf did at the same age. I still miss her 3 years on. Despite what you think people will miss you.

Now go. Get off Sup Forums go and get some sleep, and make tomorrow the first day of the rest of your life. I believe in you kiddo.

End it all, then.

The world isn't that unfair, you're just a wimp. And the last thing the world needs is more whiny people like you, who sit around waiting for things to get better instead of actually fucking doing something with your life..

A whole lot of reasons. If you really feel like you have nothing to lose, then why don't you just try to push yourself to see where you can get. There are a lot of people that will be friendly if you are to them. You're 18! The whole world is in front of you! Go make Sup Forums proud!

>713384876

Sorry for my shitty typing. I was crying like a lil' bitch. What you posted here is very similar to what my gf told me shortly before she ended it all. It really hit hard. If I was with you right now mate I'd buy you a drink and get you to change your mind. But all I can do is shitpost. Go live my friend

My rock bottom was almost contracting hiv and passing it to my wife.. So things could be worse bro Trust me but you shouldn't

>done nothing with your life
>will do nothing with your life

Fine end it. I get where you're coming from. You're a weak ass bitch. So was I.

thanks amico

Sorry for my shitty typos. I'm shaking

>Go make Sup Forums proud
>make Sup Forums proud

You heard it, OP. Go shoot up a school.