Me and my ex broke up yesterday, she is the one on the left...

Me and my ex broke up yesterday, she is the one on the left. I cant help but think of her with other guys even though she said she wouldnt. Do you find her attractive, I want to know how likely it is? I cant stop thinking of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RM1NnIE0ZJY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

love how when you break up the girl says she wont see another guy but literally a week later she is fucking some other dude she met

I HATE WOMEN, fucking whores

I think there are a lot of guys who would fuck her... if that was your question.

You think she's just never going to date again? Get over yourself and go do some drugs like a fucking adult

I would fuck her like crazy OP. Too bad you left her. Why did you break up?

I'd rail her, forget and move on

Her friends are UGLY. Top laugh

she said she needed space

wow i know that chick on the right she used to be my gf

see youtube.com/watch?v=RM1NnIE0ZJY

She said she wouldn't?! Lololol, then why else did she break up with you?

She's probably sucking his dick right now. Sorry mate,just how it goes. Gotta get over that shit.

This is in her future.

are u like 14 cuz she doesn't look 18...grow up and learn to deal with it without complaining

I don't hate woman, but yea this summer my gf and I break up. I didn't gave her any attention, he cheated on me. Wasn't really in love with her anyway.

She has fucked about 3 or 4 guys in the next two months, kissed about guessing 50.

I just want a fucking gf thats innocent. jesus christ.

Its fucking making my blood boil that I went for such a slut.

Aka i met someone else i want to fuck, then will come back to you if things dont work out with other guy

They are all ugly. Her especially. Is she trans? Is she actually a man? Look at that square fucking head and jawline.

do you realize that if you put "I need space" in Google Translate it becames "I crave another dick" ?

you cheated on her>?

Yes, she's going to have sex with other guys. If it doesn't happen tomorrow it will happen eventually unless she becomes a nun or something. This is the kind of thing that will drive you crazy. When my first gf broke up with me a few years ago I was completely crushed. I couldn't imagine my sweet gf who I imagined to be the mother to my children some day was fucking some other guy. I stalked her Facebook. Those updates that show who she recently became friends with drove me completely insane. She's friends with a new guy? Better check his profile. He's attractive and single. She for sure fucked him. And I bet he had a bigger cock than me. I bet he's more interesting than me, and to think he probably doesn't care about her the way I do etc. etc. You end up making shit up that may not even exist. Our minds can be cruel to us in situations like this.

Block her on everything and break off contact with her. I had blocked my ex's number so that if she did send me something I wouldn't see it anyway. I didn't have to worry about "what if" she sent me something because I wouldn't see it anyway. It will take some self discipline but you'll get over her eventually. It helps to make a list of the things you don't like about her or reasons why the relationship didn't work so that you can remind yourself when you start feeling down.

The very best thing you can do is to fuck other girls. If you can't get over the fact that she's having sex with other guys, at least you'll feel "even". And sex is therapeutic.

How would you ever hold her up to this? She will go on to fuck just like everyone else after a break up. Shut your fucking mouth you baby. Shes uglier than fuck anyway

Redheads are crazy whores. OP can already assume she is fucking elsewhere

In less than 5 days she will have the cum of another man on that tongue instead of the candy

Sorry Op, the reality is she'll be chugging down
cock's left, right n center

You should know that most girls have a backup guy on the side for when the breakup occurs....she has already fucked another dude...get over it

Yes she is cute, but you can find better. Be a man

You didn't give her any attention yet you're upset that she is with other guys now? Lololol beta piece of shit. Why are you following up on her sexual exploits? Get the fuck over it.

really?

shes suckin dick right now probly. they all say they won't. Are you new?

>she said she wouldnt
lel

nah she on me, once she claimed a guy kissed her out of nowhere. But she was on a room alone with him.

Other time she was at a party and said she was doing some kissing game.

she was just a slut trying to hide she was a slut, def a red flag. Never should have gone for more than a fuckbuddy

you can do better, forget about her.

NO TEXTING HER WHATSOEVER!

She has just finished her first after-break-up blowjob. She slurped the taste of the new sperm with a smile on her face, probably thinking that it tastes better than you, so she will gladly suck him many times, much many times than the ones she sucked you.

I would shove my dich so hard into her ass that we would have to call the firefighters to take my dick out

How old are you? 17? 18? You really think some girl in her prime isn't going to live up her life?

holy fuck the first part that you wrote, I did that and I was crushed when 2 months after my girlfriend broke up with me and told me to leave the apartment(she at least paid my fee for breaking the contract) was in Myrtke Beach with some NC state FAGGOT CHAD!!!! my soul was torn but I got over it and now I am dating this girl who WORKS at IBM and has two degrees(psychology and business) and that is how I can be on Sup Forums all the time

Quit being such a bitch. At some point or another shes probably going to be with another guy, but at some point you'll probably be with another girl. Get over yourself. She looks like a potato anyway

And here you are, still hung up on her. Found the problem right here.

It doesn't matter if I find your ex gf attractive (BTW I don't she look like a dyke) but what matters is that there is now a trauma spot in your brain from not only the end of the relationship but the idea of her getting fucked by some other guy, that she enjoys it better from him and that perhaps he's smarter, cooler, more attractive and with it than you are. These damaged parts of your brain are because of the way we all are wired. It's a byproduct of being an animal that must reproduce. But in that way you must recognize the intrusion a bodily function like this is making on your consciousness it is preventing you from being above the base animals you eat or keep as a pet or laugh at at the circus or meet while walking past an unemployment line in Newark.

>Not having a side chick
Fuggin pleb

She is probably going to hook up with a black guy and eventually have black kids.

You must be unconventionally good looking for your girlfriend to pay for all your shit. I know a girl who does something similar with her bf, but he's wayyyy hotter than her. She pays for his shit thru a sugar daddy too. Me and her buy heroin beans all the time together. She'll spend like 200 dollars, get 40 beans, and be out by morning

Stop posting pictures of her and move the fuck on. No wonder she broke up with you. You're posting her photos on Sup Forums like some petty piece of shit.

Why don't you just upload her nudes already?

Look, you know the rules
TITS or GTFO

Do it faggot. Nudes or leave

Different Picture
Same text
>Again

nah not really, just annoyed at myself for being blind.

I won't be going in a serious relationship for a long time.

I just miss her

as if you have a choice in the matter either way

So looking at pictures of her is making you miss her less? You're drawing it out

op bro trust me, she ugly as fuck. im not just saying that. i have low standards and would not hit.

move on son, i know its hard, we all do it. trust me

kek, not all people on Sup Forums are retarded with woman.
I could get a gf if I wanted.

get cucked, that nigger is all in that

Looks like a man your better off mate.

I dont think so

Yeah, you just don't want to, right?

lololololok

nice, continue

I'd break up with you too if you ran to Sup Forums every time you were upset