Did I leave the stove on?

Maybe that slore is right?

No, I'm always right.

>Sabders btfo

>Did I forget to prep the bull?

>Goddamn blacks voting for Clinton

Kek

>JUST-

He was still trying to figure out was his actual endgame was.

>tfw no superdelegates

AM I BEING DETAINED?

I see it now... The events were being written by another person entirely starting this season!

>> OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SNAP

It felt familiar

bane?

thinking about a youtube atheist video he watched wondering if he's wrong

Wild fire can't melt stone beams

>Wait, I can't die here! we're only in the middle of Margery's arch, doing so would be reta ... aHHH!!!

tfw they're cutting episodes, actors & their salaries for some shitty drag crap cgi.

*Record scratch* Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

allahu akbar?

kek

Butt Fuckin

>implying

>They can't kill us all and have Cersei get away with everything YET again, surely!

lmao Dabid and Dan literally stole the first minutes of this episode from the leftovers.

underrated

top fucking kek
why you do this to me

>yfw Hillary wins the nomination

Ow

Was she right? Will i die now? What have i done?

R + L = J

I will be a martyr

To be honest, i'm kinda disappointed in his reaction. I was expecting something either totally at peace with his death, like understanding the game was over. Or actually revealing the evil controlling part of him, and trying to run away or strangle her.

cancer pls

He was about to have an appointment with the 7 Gods.
youtube.com/watch?v=eoculhA1gPE

Why do I love Darkstar so much?

kekitty kek

>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
>Yeah, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up here.

who the fuck is that?

>"Wow, look at me, I am on fire today!"

Still eagerly awaiting the inevitable webm of everbody looking around the sept sheepishly, then

>IMPLYING

Maybe even Cersei's reaction.

BTFO
T
F
O

TMDMID

>I wear the pants!

"The Winds of Winter" received universal critical praise from critics, listing it as one of the series' best season finale episodes, with one critic calling it "very surprising and satisfying." Critics praised the explosive King's Landing plot, Arya's revenge on the Freys, Jon's induction as King in the North, the resolution to the Tower of Joy flashback, and listed the episode's conclusion with Daenerys going to Westeros as a highlight for the series as a whole.

>hold on I don't.

I should of fucked Tommen when I had the chance

Something about the Millionaihes and Billionaihes and a political revolution

I stopped watching the series a while back, but how did Cersei's goons smuggle dozens of barrels of wildfire into the cathedral?

>surprising

Not saying it was bad, I enjoyed KL and the final scene of the fleet, but surprising?

LAAANCEL YOU PLONNKERRRR

Kept them in the basement, Lancel found them but couldn't put out the candles that slowly melted away on top of a puddle of wildfire in time.

They were already there. Did you stop watching before S3? Because it was there that Jaime explained why he was a Kingslayer. Peek past Gigawoman's firm buttcheeks and listen well.

youtube.com/watch?v=eZ5oRxgphRc

Game of Thrones concluded what's arguably its best season with one of its finest — and the bloodiest — episodes, "The Winds of Winter", which excelled in dramatic storytelling just as last week's "Battle of the Bastards" raised the bar for action sequences. Though the finale shifted from the battlefield, the events were, if anything, far more seismic, with game-changing revelations and huge moves from every corner of the realm that established some very clear new conflicts going into season 7.

Just look at all that happened in those 69 minutes: Dany set sail for Westeros, Dorne joined forces with both Dany and the Tyrells, Arya returned to Westeros and crossed a major name off her list, Jon became King in the North, and Cersei blew up her enemies and then claimed the Iron Throne for herself. There was death and destruction galore, but it was also rather gleeful death and destruction, as favorite characters mostly got exactly what they wanted.

Dany's dad put them there years ago, and most people had forgotten them or never knew they existed. The mad king (Dany's Dad) was going to use them to blow the whole city and that's when Jaime went rogue and stabbed him.

>as favorite characters mostly got exactly what they wanted.

Because Smirkfu, Basedmace and Lorape'd by D&D always wanted to die in a fiery explosion.

>voter fraud

wow that retard's pretty hung

*record scratch*

*freeze frame*

You're probably wondering how a man of my stature ended up in this predicament but to figure that out lets start from the beginning...

why the fuck did he and his faggot army forcefully keep everyone in the building anyway? and why are there multiple shots of him and smugfu just standing around looking at eachother and not saying anything? did he realize she was right and that it was too late?

were they trying to build suspense? i can understand that but people do things, margaery should have said some shit, it was just awkward, like a fucking videogame cutscene where you have to press X for the next line of dialogue but nobody pressed X

>Sevens... I'm burning uuuuuup

Is that his cock and balls? I posted the thing believing what he had was a great messy shit hanging out his ass.

Smugfu had commited crimes against the Faith before. She was still more or less on parole, not to be trusted.
He was still trying to figure out if she was rusing him again.

pic related

You don't get to leave church early

FOREIGN
SEPTONS

What was his motivation?

True believer or another player in the game of thrones?

>explosive King's Landing plot

I WAS BORN IN A SMALL VILLAGE

yeah, I think so, I zoomed in

"Hi, I'm actor Jonathan Pryce. You may remember me from 'Voyage of the Damned' and 'GI Joe: Retaliation'."

Honestly, Cersei is the weakest "Villian" ever. Is that coronation shit supposed to be mancing? Her people must despise her, the only army she has are Lannisters and maybe Riverlords. How is she supposed to fight against Dorne and Highgarden (both of them have biggest army in the Realm when compared to other Kingdoms, and Highgarden has a lot more money and literally suppplies King's Landing with food), dragons, unsullied, Greyjoys, Vale, and Kingindanorth? They gonna steamroll her in seconds, might as well give up now.

"I also played Zarniwoop in the radio production of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

Have she started the fire?

I wanted to see all of King's Landing burn the fuck down.

BURN THEM ALL

The way he reacted, I'd say true believer.
Only in the last moments of his life, he actually started to doubt that the gods were with him.
He, unlike, say, Pycelle, was also never shown to abuse his power. He didn't live in wealth, he didn't fuck whores, he lived in rags and tried to erect a theocracy.

“...Who left the fridge open”

(And very good he was too)
Other badges underneath my belt include Baron Munchausen and the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy!

Top post

The fires raged for many years, it was a time of change
The heavens rained with sorrow's tears, then came the brand new day
That day there was a burnt out field, it's earth was black and charred
It's flowers once were peoples' hopes, but now they were their scars
-
(chorus)
After the fire, the ruins there did lay
After the fire, would come a brand new day

The field stood in misery, the years passed it by
A new age was awakening, to bury history's lies
One misty morn as day awoke, that field had come alive
Seeds once sown that now had grown, new life that would not die

After the fire, the ruins there did lay
After the fire, would come a brand new day

You should have realized by now the show does not give a shit about that, they bend the plot however stupidly they want to make the drama attention grabbing and controversial.

Put it this way, user: Benioff and Weiss probably don't believe that *now* but you can bet they'll be trying to pretend later that it's what they always thought, feckless cunts.

Yep, not sure why this thread is still going. If not to pay respects to your winner.

where the fuck is richie and why did he do bobby lupo

Cersei keeps getting away with it.

She has it all.
An empire of dirt.
She has let Jaime down
She has made him hurt.

No. All we know is that Lyanna gave birth to Jon. R+L=J hasn't happened yet.

F

>Fuck my storyline went nowhere

>The fire rises

refresh my memory

Margie's whole role was to die. Just didn't play the game nearly as well as Cerci.

Also, BTFO the pussy bitch Tommen. GOAT Queen Cerci! Long may she reign!
Until Jamie kills her.

>maybe i should have pressed her about the emails

youtube.com/watch?v=tNquuFfBvdA

>Maybe Cleganebowl wasn't such a bad idea after all.

So, just because you blew up a religious temple, even if it happened to be one of the most important, means the fanatics and said religion just dies?

Mecca itself has been razed and pillaged like 3 times, yet islam never died. It probably grew in intensity with every subsequent sacking of Mecca in fact. Why are we to believe that these fanatics will just disappear and that the common people wouldn't go fully nuts because their religion has been majorly insulted?

kekkening

>This can't be happening!