Valid point

valid point
your rebuttal?

This actually makes me feel better. I really like cuddling, sometimes even more than sex itself. There's this girl who I cuddle with all the time. We're just friends but she says she's comfy when she's with me. So I cuddle her while she tells me her problems. Win win

>I really like cuddling
Especially when she still smells like semen.

You might be a gay. Cuddling is...alright, I guess, if you're 17, but when you haven't been fucking laid in a couple hours, everything gives you a massive 4 inch boner.

I'll admit it bothers me sometimes that I know she just had sex with another guy. But she always smells nice, she showers all the time

>cuddling the girl who is okay with having a guy nut on her face and then snuggling up with another man

That's the problem 'mico

Her kid will also call me daddy once it learns to speak, get fucked

you win the cuck medal

The_Offspring_Self-Esteem.mp3

Shit is beta and tuly sad if you are not trollin.
Sounds like mom issue bro.

>when you haven't been fucking laid in a couple hours, everything gives you a massive 4 inch boner.
You must be 16 no one over the age of 21 has a sex drive that strong.

bait/10

I'd say both are losing. Sex and romance are both necessary for a healthy relationship. On one hand, the bull is just getting his rocks off. On the other the cuck is missing out. A man in a healthy relationship fucks his girl and cuddles with her afterwords.

>but when you haven't been fucking laid in a couple hours

i think you forget where youre posting

>havent been laid in 3 months
>really want that dick
>dont want aids

The jews

Could not possibly agree more.

>Hackensack NJ

Christ. Why do such trash live in my town.

>implying she wouldn't rather cuddle with the bull
Cucks are for comedy, real life cucking is mental illness/abuse.

All the people who bust a nut and got their end away without any commitments or need to put up with her shit.

A black cuck? What the fuck.

My rebuttal is simple. "Me. I win, because I get all the good shit and she leaves at the end."

>being incapable of satisfying both requirements. It's like being half a man. Only you're the half that pays for things and doesn't get laid. I really don't understand.

There was a cr nl somewhere in there, I swear.

I think they're called "pimps".

someone else fucks your girl you fucking retard