Does anyone have experience with stolen valor...

Does anyone have experience with stolen valor? I acquired my dead brother's uniform and plan to wear it to bars and restaurants to get free shit.
Will this work?
>pic semi related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iHdyp9-Z5NU
youtube.com/watch?v=sOj07ClhEi8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I acquired my dead brother's uniform and plan to wear it to bars and restaurants to get free shit.

That's taking low to a whole new level. Just wow...

Yeah no kidding.

It's not worth it OP. Get a bottle and stay home.

dont do it, just the uniform is not enough you also need your id should they ask for it, you need to know so much shit in order to even seem like you servered

You should be physically fine as long as you NEVER PRETEND TO BE A MARINE.

Any other branch should be okay.

Marines are lazy as fuck nowadays

do you really get free stuff in murica for wearing an uniform?

When i think you could never be more retarded, you surprise me.

Be prepared to be asked detailed questions about your service.

This will be OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=iHdyp9-Z5NU

Never pretend to be an airbourne ranger either. You'll get fucked up if they call your bluff.

Yeah, but it's the old one's that will know he ain't corp and they'll still kill him for that shit.

>dressing up like a faggot to get free drinks

Really, user? Just get a sex change

this
when caught on lack of information, just call the
>ptsd

You might get a Military discount at a few shops or maybe a free meal on Veterans Day.

They usually put a free wreath on your grave or a small flag once in a while - so they got that to look forward to.

dubs chek'd

This. It's not worth it, you will be asked, you will slip up. You will end up on YouTube looking like a royal shit.

Don't do it Op.

The jig's up as soon as a service member starts asking you questions

>"Throw it in the garbage"
How does that show more respect?

make sure you bring a friend to film you

remind whoever is screaming at you that they look like an idiot screaming stolen valor

You should seriously consider suicide.

Watch your gonna be a dumbest and wear it wrong too. Not having shit in the right place and all

Nope.

The ribbons are all wrong you will be called out immediately.

(also too young to be a Senior Master Sargent)

BIG STRONG MACHO ARMY MAN ARR

it is not even stolen valor. It is stolen stupidity. Because that is what volunteering to die for someone else's cause, while getting payed a pittance for the honor, is.

nice feet

shhh don't let the cat out of the bag.

I was just typin that shit
His salad bar/rank is too fucking big for a soldier his age

>Does anyone have experience with stolen valor? I acquired my dead brother's uniform and plan to wear it to bars and restaurants to get free shit.
>Will this work?
>>pic semi related
You're literally scum of the earth. I hope you die in a fire.

I know morals on Sup Forums are thrown out of the window, but do your brother some respect and hang the coat up and do not wear it. If you truly honor your bro, don't do it.

Edgelord faggots to lack the testicular fortitude to do a job that needs doing.

It works for these little fuckers...they get all the free candy they want and no one bitches to them about stolen valor.

Go for it!

get worked son.

A job that needs doing? According to whom? The government? Do you let them spoon feed you some shit about our "freedom" being in actual danger? Hahaha you're fucking prole and a politician's wet dream.

With all that said I still believe OP should show some fucking respect and hang that uniform up to show to future generations.

Dichotomous opinions sure are unsettling aren't they?

fodder detected

...enjoys all the freedoms that came from brave men who spilled thier blood for him to not live a survival-based existence. Freedom was fought for and is fought for by people willing to sacrifice for you. You don't have to respect it. It is that way with or without your respect. It's one of the things that makes this world just a little less of a shithole. Unselfish acts. And people want to get free 10% off local dinning discounts. Pfft... Seems like more trouble than it's worth. Especially when a real soldier confronts you. It's all over YouTube. Stolen valor fags are pretty scummy.

The people who do that sort of thing are typically mentally ill.

Lol yeah search stolen valour on youtube fag

you seriously need to consider killing yourself because you're clearly a fucking waste of air

no

your going to look like a retard and anyone who even just went though basic would see you from a mile away fucking everything up. call you out on your bullshit, and probbobly beat the shit out of your little faggot ass

The USA has lost every war/conflict since WW2. For a country that is always at "war", we sure suck at it.

Its your brother's show him some respect

exactly, show him respect by getting the free shit and discounts he would have gotten, don't let his death be for nothing

You get free stuff because you're a college dropout and probably didn't qualify for any other job so you went with being dumb muscle who follows order, send out to fight wars that aren't yours in a country that isn't yours and then for some magical reason people treat you as if you are some sort of fucking hero for fighting against some guys in dresses if you even fought at all, and somehow that makes you better than others.

Who the fuck knows, America loves their war bullshit.

Irishfag here.
Is this kind of thing big over in the US?

It's unheard of here in Ireland but I've seen a few cases here and there in the UK.

>tips

kicking Nazi and Jap butt was a job that needed to be done.
Stopping Afghan's from killing each other, not so much.
Same for Iraq. let them figure out their own shit.

You have no idea how much hatred for the US in the world has its root cause in the US meddling in other peoples business with guns and useful idiots.

I'd rather tip my fedora than be a fucking moron who goes round screaming stolen valor because muh pride.

>Does anyone have experience with stolen valor? I acquired my dead brother's uniform and plan to wear it to bars and restaurants to get free shit.

Let me know where you're going to try this so I can get in line to KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU.

what happened to Sup Forums?
why are there so many edgy army cuckfags in here thinking they're tough because they volunteered to die for a bunch of Jews

fuck off back to Vietnam you retards

That's serious disrespect. If you actually do it please kill yourself.

Not necessarily, I know work with guys who were promoted to Master sergeant at 33 years of age. I will be eligible for e-7 by the time I'm 32. Depends on your branch and if in the Guard or reserve, rank can be easier to come by.

Fucking this.

The last war that even justified the US getting involved in was WWII.

Not ok.

>What could possibly go wrong?
Watch a few videos about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=sOj07ClhEi8

You disgust me do you have any honour to your brother or your country you piece of filth

Its a piece of fucking clothing, the fuck you talking about honor

Yeah man, just YouTube stolen valor.
Service members and over-patriotic people take this shit to heart. I mean, it's not hard to pick up either, even true service members aren't in uniform, you can pick up that they are military, it just changes people.

That is how it WAS a long time ago (oldfag here). It is not how it IS. The military now is abused for private interests and political means that do not concern defending the country.

>Sup Forums - Random
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Don't do it op you fuck don't steal valor you nigger
Are you that fuck'en retarded

that's not bait

>it's a piece of clothing
It might be a piece of clothing, but it shows great honor and respect to our country. And you're trying to use that to get free drinks. You're so fucking pathetic.

fakers are pretty easy to pick out for one there pretty much the only dipshits that actually wear a uniform around off duty

Dubs chek'd
But you can't say shit like this dude, these military bros and patriot fags really think they're fighting for freedom and democracy.

Let them do it, cause if people stop signing up, they'll start the draft again, and I never registered so I'd be looking at 5 years prison and/or a $250k fine..

Just let them live their fantasy.

Do it Bro. Military sheep knew the risks when they enlisted.

Former marine here. Go for it. There's no valor to steal. The American military hasn't done anything honorable in over 200 years.

Great honor and respect how? You wear it as you go to the other side of the planet and kill other people in it, its clothing worn by those who kill others because they were told to do so, under some retarded pretense that you are protecting your country, as if these people are on your border.

>still living the fantasy.

Do you want a soda user?

>sheep

Opinion discarded.

>Implying joining the military isn't the epitomy of being a sheep.

>200 years
What about nuking the Japs?

so many butt hurt moral fags.. what happened to you b.

careful with all that truth, you might hurt a morons feelings.

y'know, since america is all about peoples feelings these days. kek.

How do you not be a sheep, oh wise one?

>inb4 you describe yourself

anybody else fap to women crying over dead soldiers? it makes me hard as fuck. i'd love to rail one and treat his orphan kids like shit.

OP is just being the faggot he always is, mate.
he's just trolling haha oh my god you got us.

>nuking civilians
>honorable

Not joining the military is a start

Why would his kids be orphans when their mother is still alive?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

Sorry, I meant weaponized sheep

Their lives were worth less than ours. Also they wouldn't surrender and would have been fighting in holes in the ground for years

Hell yea I used to do it all the time with my brother's army uniform. You're not going to get free shit from restaurants but people definitely buy you drinks here and there. The best part is when faggots walk uo and thank you for your "service".

oh yeah. good point. you know what i mean.

They were willing to defend their homeland from murderous invaders who had been baiting them into a war for years. Willing to fight and die for what they knew was theirs, even if it meant fighting for years more until the very last Japanese was dead from defending their homeland. Meanwhile, fat American fucks sit comfortably in their geographically secluded country, drinking soda and bitching about Jews.

You ask me, they're the ones who were being honorable.

They were going to surrender to the Soviets before too long, and the nukes didn't do much more damage than the sustained bombings done on other locations... it was just more convenient to drop one big one than a hundred smaller conventional bombs.

>Be me
>27 years old
>Wearing camo jacket, 'cause the fall is a little chilly
>no patches or stripes, not even a name ribbon
>soccer mom pulls up to gas station in a small-penis truck. Marine-Wife bumper stickers and window decals
>Gets out, sees me, asks in bitchy tone if I served
>confused
>"Huh? Oh, the jacket. No, I'm just poor and surplus is cheap and warm
>She starts throwing a temper tantrum, demands I stop wearing the uniform of the brave (Jacket is Vietnam era camo, not even modern)
>Her husband gets out of the truck and pulls her off me, apologies, and thanks me for my service
>mfw

Apparent bait

This user is correct. The Japanese didn't want war with the us. They were forced into it via naval blockades and economic sanctioning.

HURR DURR LEMME TELLLA FAKE STORY HURR DURR LET ME SAVE A THUMBNAIL HURRRRR. Fuck up retard.

I hope you get your ass kicked by a group of marines.

The only honorable people were the Japs, the were fighting for their homeland, not for oil and money.
Their attack on Pearl harbor was smart, tactical, a military target like playing chess, America's response was equal to throwing the game off the table.

Got another soccer mom here. Can this lady's husband please restrain her?

lol, butthurt much?
user's story does sound fake, but my god the autism in this post is palpable.
And I thought summer was over already

Your a scumbag. You should have enlisted and got shot the first minute of deployment.

I can tell you that any Marine that finds someone pretending to be a will fuck that dude up. And it takes more than just putting on some cammies.

Also unless it's fleet week in NYC, you're around a base, it's an airport, or it's some geriatric guy no service member wears their uniform out and about. Hell, on the weekends I wouldn't shave or go near my work uniform when I was in other than to prep it for next week.