HUR HE DRINKS COFFEE. JUST LIKE ME!!

>HUR HE DRINKS COFFEE. JUST LIKE ME!!

How come Americans can only relate to a character if they do the exact same things they do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=35JZG3CdiWE
youtube.com/watch?v=abHyTbOA0Oo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lack of empathy/relatability to other people is a sign of autism just so you're aware

wow, new low tv, new low

it scares me that you're honing in on a character for drinking coffee and interpreting that as some sort of fan service.

lear2read zipperhaed

that faggot was saying that non-americans can have empathy even if the person is different

are you going to spam this shit now? Disrespecting Dale Cooper/Twin Peaks of all things is so many ways wrong

It's just a way to start a Peaks thread. Shitposting always draws attention.

Everyone, post a ranking of some of your favorite episodes.
Here's mine:
Finale > S2 Opening >= Lonely Souls >= Zen or the Skill to Catch a Killer > The Pilot > Coma

Does anyone have / could anyone make a version of this webm with Donna's retarded face cut out? It could be replaced with more shots of her parents or something.

Thanks OP. When the shitposting gets this obnoxious it usually means I have to go to bed because it's eurotime.

>eurotime
Actually, it's Australian time. The day is divided between burgers and aussies doing the shitposting. Was there actually a European time, it would likely be the best time for actual discussion.

How do you make webm's lower in file size? For some reason I can never post anything over 19 seconds due to it being over 3 mb despite lowering the resolution.

I don't know, I've never made a webm myself. Lower the bitrate or something? Cut out frames? Aren't there options for this kind of thing in WebM for retards, or whatever you're using?

nope there isnt. nothing works to make the mb less.

Your doing it worng.

I really have no idea then. Google it?

Should I start rewatching the show now or wait until season 3 is within sight?

Or both

This is actually eurotime. You're a fucking moron. Some of the worst shitposting happens at this time. Just look on Sup Forums and Sup Forums and you'll see the majority of new posts are from euro IPs.

I'd say rewatch the movie first and then the show.

>mfw I begin the series again after movie and is like "OHHHHH I REMEMBER THIS AND THEM SAYING THAT!"

>Just look on Sup Forums and Sup Forums
Great example.
I can look at them any time of the day and see the same thing.
How do you not see that American and Aussie times overlap and fill the day?

I'm planning on doing a full rewatch, including FWWM and MP, sometime this summer, and then again later in the autumn to prepare for the revival.
Also, what said, watching FWWM first and the pilot (perhaps immediately) afterwards is a good idea.

Showtime is re-airing the entire thing before S3, wait for hopefully some comfy talkback threads with Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=35JZG3CdiWE

Do not listen to these guys, if its your first time through, watch the show first.
Watching the movie is going to ruin some key plot twists of the show that make Twin Peaks damn good

IT'S NOT HIS FIRST TIME THROUGH, HENCE HE USED THE WORD "REWATCH".
Obviously, first-time viewers should start with the show.

Yeah, what the fuck are they on about?

Show-> Cooper's Cassette Tape Log -> Film

>reading comprehension

cooper is GOAT

[Volume - 200%]

I actually really like the season 1 finale, the ridiculous amount of cliffhangers are cheesy and cliché as fuck and I love it

>It's a Dale "Big Dick" Cooper thread

The new book comes out in October so you should rewatch just before that

I was watching the making of and the showrunners stated how they really wanted ABC to renew the show for another season, and hence just went out with an absolute bang of cliffhangers so ABC would really want to see what would happen next.

the only part that was too obviously backwards

Anyone know where I can find the extras for the latest blu ray set online? I'd love to watch Lynch's conversation with the Palmer family. I already have the coffee commercials, log lady intros, and the docs from the definitive release from '07.

>conversation with the Palmer family
youtube.com/watch?v=abHyTbOA0Oo

>coffee commercials, log lady intros, and the docs from the definitive release from '07
could you share the links to these?

Did a quick search on youtube and found the coffee ads and log lady stuff. Sorry bruh, I got it years ago from megaupload so it's all gone now.

Well, you could reupload them.

They are mostly high on weed, if it doesn't immediately concern them their dulled brains won't respond.

DELETE THIS

If there was an actual european time, it would be full of salty yuropoors talking about America.

next stop - rocket science

salty?..about America?

I don't drink coffee.

WHY ISNT MY DEMOGRAPHIC BETTER REPRESETED I DEMAN THAT YOU HAVE COFFEE DRINKERS IN TV YOU BIGOT

A new generation of Twin Peaks waifus is coming.