Drug Thread Sup Forums

Drug Thread Sup Forums
Dope head edition

What do you do when you can't find your scag or pills? I tried PST but that shit takes so much prep time for about nothing in return. Kratom is sickeningly gross and only lasted at most 1h20m for me and blew my tolerance through the 5th story ceiling. Subs are for quitters and benzos are for traitors.

What are you on, Sup Forums? Post your rigs bros.

I'm just smokin buds

If you make pst right it can be pretty potent; currently I'm up shit creek because the website I ordered my research-chem-adulterated kratom tincture got rid of the product, and my pill connection literally lost their prescription this month.

On top of that my girlfriend just dumped me. I'd fucking kill for some dope right now.

That's cool. Lot of people tell me I should start smoking again but it's just not for me.

Can you share your pst method? I tried it with a half pound with a whole bunch of lemon juice from those little squirt bottles. Like over half of the bottle. I really wanted to get the poppy taste out of the way. Too much juice, you think?

60mg morphine helps

Pill user, 30mg roxies are my favorite. Get em once a month, use till gone. Once in great while I'll get a g of H and just smoke it off foil.

I take breaks. That way I don't get strung out on the shit. During the in between I stick to green.

just smokin buds. fuck heroin

Im on a little thing called not being a scumbag.

It's cheaper, healthier, and people are happy to talk to me.

Get off the gear you smelly shitcunt

woops forgot to say I only get 15 each or so of the 30mg roxys. It tends to last me about 7 or 8 days

Half pound probably isn't enough unless you ordered them from one of those wink-wink-nudge-nudge sites like nodding turtle or something. Most store brands are washed, too - so if you go to Whole Foods and get bulk, they'll be washed, and if you buy like an assload of little cylinders, they'll also be washed.

What you want to do is hit up a Wegmans or something and find Bob's Red Mill brand poppy seeds. Each bag is 1/2 lb for $4. You want to buy 2-4 of those (I always buy 4) and then do what you did 2-4 times (wash a pound twice, then do the other pound in a separate container) and I guarantee you will be high as fuck for ~12 hours.

no heroin in my country, only fentanyl which is shit. scripts are really hard to get, but bless the opium gods that codeine is over-the-counter

Waiting on my guy to hopefully come my way with 2 grams.
Got a really nice unexpected check my way and it's payday week so I'm ballin.
Hate waiting on dealers.

I tried to stop myself from getting into oxy so hard. But once the Vicodin started getting weaker (tolerance) and more expensive (up to $8/10mg, fuck that) I had to go buying K57s for $1/mg. Double what they used to be half a decade ago.

Shit, maybe my dosage is too low and the method is fucked up. The seeds I would buy are at some niche little hipster shop. It comes in a clear plastic bag with no brands aside from a sticker slapped on it that shows the weight. Is that a good sign of unwashed seeds? About to go buy a bunch right about now.

agreed the price lately has been pretty fucked. I'll get from dnm from time to time but that shit is even more expensive. Plus the worry of pressed shit, everything else that comes with dnm.

I like the roxies cause you can smoke em. Usually I'll snort half a 30, then smoke the other half and roll with that for a while.
>inb4 smoking pills is bad, ba is less, youre a faggot

Smoking roxies has a nice little rush and ritual to it. Snorting the half along with it, (or eating it), gives it some legs.

I can roll on stuff like the norc tens, for fun. But it does lack that rush. Same with the OPs. I don't mind them, it's better than nothing but just doesn't hit as hard/fast, no rush.

I have one contact that I can get a small handful of the 30's from, she uses the money to buy weed believe it or not. Sometimes we just trade actually. But she lets me have them for 20 a piece. Dnm is usually at least over a dollar more. Only problem is I cannot get a shitload from her, cause she needs them. But that's cool, like I mentioned I use in spurts then take breaks so I don't get strung out on the shit.

Learned my lesson a long time ago. Withdrawal sucks, haven't experienced it in years thanks to my little routine. I simply do not use enough, for a long enough time.

Nice. How much do you take?

> Dnm is usually at least over a dollar more

I mean usually over a dollar more an mg

Favorite public places to fix?

I was just in a Five Guys and you get a big clean personal bathroom with some chill ass blues music playing over the waves. Just imagine shooting up to some CCR with the comfort of a fat deadlock over that door.

Come crystal G funk clear and pure

Hard to say - what you want to look for is a little white film on the seeds. If they're obviously dark-colored, they're probably washed, and no good. If you shook them in enough water to cover all of them, with a good amount of lemon juice, and the liquid it produced didn't work, they're washed.

You'll learn to recognize the taste of potent PST in relatively short order.

Hey B what happens if you take LSD like tab a day for a week

>Bunch a fuckin bum losers, junkie pieces of shit

Can't smoke pot anymore because the person who supplied my dealer or whatever the duck got arrested he was, pretty cool he used the money to buy Vikings merch and tickets so I need to find a new dealer but imlive in fuckin north Dakota so that shits not happening

Good drugs are good