Where were you when loli Mormont took the iron throne?

Where were you when loli Mormont took the iron throne?

By her side. I bend my knee and swear my life to Queen Bearloli of the North.

No seriously, it's not right that she steals every scene she's in. She's suppose to be a shitty throw away child actor, not a main character I I take seriously.

IT'S NOT RIGHT AND IT'S NOT FAIR

My question is, Rhaegar fucked Lyanna and then he left her in that tower for 9 months??

>6 year old child
>speaks like she's like a wise sage who's led her people for decades

At least some chinese cartoons try to make it feasible by having the kid be a magical 300 year old being.

No

She's ten, in 4-5 years time she'd be marriage material in that world, so it's either be braindead breeding stock or have a good head on her shoulders, guess what her parents chose.

not every 10 year old was running around with their hand down their pants like me

>She's ten, in 4-5 years
More like 2-3 years.

>has wise sages by her side that probably feed her her lines
>surprised she sounds like them

That's a different Lyanna

>4-5 years
>not 2

the 15-18 meme was invented by Ameritards in the 20th century

I want to marry her NOW

She's ten and quite naive, she's just well educated. Also history has no short supply of child rulers.

Ah ok.

dont forget people also age faster in this world

dany probably became 10 years older during 2 years of desert walking

You have to admit that her casting was fucking spot on. That girl is killing it.

And even then a lot of kids that age emulate their parents, so even without coaching she'd recognize a situation where people are being cunts and like "I know what dad would do here!"

>you just sitting there enjoying your ale when this smug warrior stands up and calls you out on your bullshit
wat do.

Would have asked to marry her on the spot.

>get mad at a 10 year old in front of witnesses
>stand there and take a browbeating like a faggot

Fugg

that's a glare i want to protect

They don't really age faster, I think the years are a lot longer than what we have. Seasons are just a clusterfuck.

>you will never have a loli this loyal

jdimsa

>shamed a bunch of old men so hard they named a bastard king of the north

holy shit it was a really good scene

Cerci still stole the show.

This episode makes up for all the bad episodes this season.

I like how she is basically Jon's voice now. Jon is so fucking terrible at talking to people (which is why he got shanked in the first place), and here comes this 10 year old shutting down all these battle hardened warriors for him.

>all men must die, theyre sexist and racist all the time OMG
>let a little girl talk down to them for 5 minutes and then agree with her

Theres so much dissonance in this show.

The KL scenes were really well done and well directed with the music and cg. It was great and Lena did an amazing job this week. Cant wait for Volanqar

>Be the only house that supports Jon
>Set him up as the king knowing full well that he's a bastard and will have legitimacy problems.

Bearloli will push for a matrilineal marriage in the next season, putting house Mormont on the northern throne after Jon dies. Screencap this.

If little lady Mormont had Daenerys's dragons, the show would have ended 2 seasons ago.

Needs Dire Bears.

Ask her if I can become her honey

He fucked her alright but jon most likely came from robert beratheons' balls.. she was just preggo when rhaegar was doin her

Tonight. You.

>tumblr

Kill. Yourself.

*comes in pants*

>implying robert would be upset about a child with the woman he loved.

Tell her children should be seen and not heard.

Hail cunny queen

she's good for a child actor

Bitch stole half of Manderly's speech

she looks mad as fuck in every scene she's in

I'd say history's supply of child rulers was quite "short" amirite?

>she will never sex bully you

This could be true. Snow has zero targ features like none. black hair black eyes if he had targ blood his hair and eyes would be a lot lighter.

>comes

i bet she's a size queen

She smiles when everyone's cheering Jon Snow.

i would never refuse her cahrll

I want a spin off mini series about the everyday life of Lil Bear as she engages in serious politics and then due to her upbringing brings that same serious approach into everyday mundane life situations that she doesnt know how to handle.

>stubs her toe.
>SER! Have that table executed

first time in a while I got goosebumps watching the show during her speech for john snow

>All hail Queen Bear Loli
>The One True Queen of the North

what are you smoking, cercei has been boring since like s2

That's not how genetic traits work, though.

guillemots - little bear.mp3

House Kislev when?

the seed is strong

And when she needs your help, will you refuse the coll.

>yfw all the grill power means that they'll have her become a badass fighter too

And the man who defeated twen tee of house goodmen would be the ideal man to teach her

>or have a good head on her shoulders, guess what her parents chose
They also are ok with female rulers on Bear Island. I think she was more or less raised by her mother who ruled the island anyway.

And of course, she's been basically raised by a maester since the Red Wedding too.

>>get mad at a 10 year old in front of witnesses
>>stand there and take a browbeating like a faggot
>Fugg
This.

So lord whathisDIDNTANSWERTHECALLface did the only smart thing. Pretended to challenge her words but acknowledged them in a fakeout and joined her side.

Best way to give in really.

>shamed a bunch of old men so hard they named a bastard king of the north
And yet again, a bunch of idiot northern lords get KitN in their head and fuck up an otherwise perfectly good outcome.

I wish I had the webm of her staring Ramsey down.

>>yfw all the grill power means that they'll have her become a badass fighter too
Her mother was a baddass fighter, it's not out of the question or unreasonable.

Bearloli wants Jons D
Salsa wants Jons D
Danny wants Jons D
Mely wants Jons D
Based Jon harem next season confirmed

>Robert would kill him, you know he would

Why would she say this if Jon was his son?

>loli
all little girls arent lolis you stupid fuck. only those who who are sexually precocious. shes the opposite of a loli, shes like a 40 year old man

Jon Muyo: GOT

BASED
A
S
E
D

>You will never offer her your eternal loyalty

Why was I even born?

Seriously though Jon better keep her safe after getting based bears killed.

>

>1024x1463

We might actually benefit from D&D's pandering for once.

If the normies take a liking to her too, we'll see more of her, especially now the North is starting to subvert the usual GoT expectations.
Hopefully they don't ruin her in the process.

>got was a harem hentai all along

>At Once Muh Lady!!

>*smashed table with axe.

i want to creampie lyanna

Cunny queen

>pretending "normies" don't love her

You're a fucking autistic moron

>What are recessive genes

Because robert would have never believed her or ned. He would've offed jon if there was a slightest chance of jon being his wishful wife's son.

well with no proof I guess any tar baby can claim to be a Targarian

I'm not pretending anything, because I don't have a clue who likes what at the moment.
I've only been exposed to Sup Forums, and while interests sometimes coincide, we are hardly representative of the population as a whole

>mfw everyone was pulling out their swords and she didn't pull out a tiny little-gril sized sword

Just because you were fucking stupid and dumb as kid does not me that every kid is the same as you

someone draw this

>bear loli using nigger terminology

I would lynch you irl for this user.

Once again, the seed is strong.

We're going by show logic. While they hand Dany absolutely everything, they may want to give Jon a legitimate claim and have him be Robert's last true heir.

Buster =/= busta, you uneducated peon.

I want to be wed to her for political reasons, and when she's too shy / nervous to consummate the relationship on our wedding night, I'll respect her wishes and just cuddle with her, and we'll have a gentle, non-sexual relationship until she's old enough / ready for it

user, Lolifu revealed her true power level in this episode...YOU DIDNT ANSWER THE COL!

But House Mormont remembers!

Swear my fealty to her and pledge my life to her service.

kek

k-kawaii

Sup Forums remembers

Tumblr pls go, no one cares about all your Disney/Cartoon Network knockoff art.

Destroyed that pussy so hard she was bed ridden in a tower for 9 months

>tfw a qt loli will never worship you and declare her loyalty and cunny to you
why live

so unrealistic, but D&D millenials actually believe 10y girls make better leaders than seasoned warriors

Hello darkness my old friend...

"Cunny" is NOT a moniker for vagina

she just calls bullshit when she sees it user, you'd feel like less of a man if a child with only 62 men answered her houses 1000 year old pledge to the stark with the price of failure flaying