Was I the only one whose parents forcefully hit them on the head as a child...

Was I the only one whose parents forcefully hit them on the head as a child? I can remember my head vibrating for 15 minutes lmao. I can feel the sensation to this day. Can I ever be cured?

When I was little I was abused a lot. I would be punched in the head, punched in the arm, stomach, leg, kicked, thrown around. My parents were both drug addicts. I tried killing myself 3 times living with them. Each time tried to O.D on their pills and I'd wake up puking, had my stomach pumped, lung collapsed, and my liver was shot to shit. I find it hard to drink any amount of alcohol besides one or two shots. You're not alone, user.

My mother (now theres a word) use to beat the shit out of me...she could be so fucking lovely..then she would get fucked off at the smallest thing then bang....big ol head whacks..then it got to punches....then I thought I would be clever, when she started hitting me, I thought I would drop to the ground and she would leave me alone...fucking cunt started kicking me.....anyway...yeah been there mate...she also use to wait at the gate of our house for me, and I would see her waiting, when she would see me, she would come down the road in front of the whole street of neighbours shouting..'get up here you little barstard'....she'd meet me halfway down the road screaming 'this' shit...then she would proceed to kick my ares and hit me round the head, calling me all this shit, all the way home, in front of everyone....the bit that always got me was..'all those cunts' in the street, kids..adults.. laughing at this 10-11 year old kid getting fucking Broken.. Hurts still mate!

so much great story here! can we have MOAR pleesse!

Let me guess, you guys suffer from depression and substance abuse?

I just posted the other (freud) post... as I say..it still fucking hurts... fucking 50 now too, thats why I'm a chronic insomniac ...manic depressive ..and hyper to fuck..

Thank fuck though, cause the fcuking bitch aint beat me, cause although I'm pretty fucking crazy, I'm not a self harmer..or suicidal...so fuck her...

Anyway cunts dead now...

Mind you, I still want some fucking answers from her.. so thats fucked..

Absolutely...10/10

fucking true story mate...and I have so many its fucking so wrong...

you ever get any 'closure?'

She's beat me with everything from fists, feet, shoes, bits of wood, the door of an old oven (don't ask)...oh and a 2nd world war riding crop....

Ho hum....

you little snowflake faggots need to realize this petty shit is nothing compared to suffering out there #firstworldproblems

Well my parents apologized and love me to death but I can't show anything but apathy in their presence or towards them. I've been ignoring them for the past few months actually, and they call every single day.

Actually I don't believe either. I smoke weed and that's it. I'm a pretty happy person all around. Only thing that might be related is sleep problems but I'm not 100% sure.
Yea I feel you, user
I do understand its petty shit. I was a little younger then 13 at the time and in that "emo" phase. As I said before I'm honestly a happy person.

Don't talk out of your arse..A fucking head ache is a fucking head ache..don't matter if you are in england or on the fucking moon!!

my mum used to. Quite a fucking lot. My dad work work a lot when i was a kid, his job was decent and he made a good hourly rate so he took all the hours he could get, which left me in the care of my mum for most of the time. she had such a short temper. The smallest little things would tip her over the edge, i'd get slapped around the head, hit with shoes, i'd have my back punched, i'd get thrown up the stairs, she was a violent little bitch. I remember one time me and my sister were annoying eachother and my mum flipped, she threw me against a fucking wall and fucked my back up, she panicked and started crying.
Fast forward to my late teens and she'd just revealed that she'd cheated on my dad. Me and him are/were close so it hit me like a fucking freight train.
It caused arguments and came to a boil one night. I squared up to my mum in the hallway of our house and she was in my face giving it all that. i was 6ft by now and her 5ft4. i told her to slap me, i fucking dared her. she did. in that split second all them childhood beatings came back to me and i fucking decked her. i'd never punched anyone in my life, but I slapped that bitch. the sound echoed around the hallway. i wanted to do it again but she ran off.

we've not spoken in five years. I feel I had my justice.

Yeah don't care what anyone else thinks I KNOW WHAT WAS DONE.... and what I have said is just the tip of the fucking ice pick....this shit was happening from as early as I can remember...really fucking violent by age 7..remember being whacked round head, and somehow she must have forgot which way I was facing, and whacked me straight in the face..Nose exploded straight up our living room wall..genuinely blood all up the wall....fucked up as it may sound, she actually used to laugh and joke about 'that' incident at family parties etc...and even more fucked up, I actually used to laugh and join in..'weigh that shit up!'.

No but I fought a 200 lb boxer and felt the same thing

you're a good guy

You're the snowflake princess. These problems are real to them and you can't distract or take it away.
You need therapy if you honestly believe you can quantify suffering.

No, being hit as a kid lowers iq and makes you violent and dishonest.
In addition, your parents were probably nigger-tier thus fucking you up more.
Also, head injures are very serious. So beyond the normal personality and intelligence damage you may have brain damage as well.
But you play the cards you're dealt, don't be a faggot.

As I have said up until I had my own children, and hit about 43 I used to be laughing with her when she would recount these stories ( who the fuck does that) at parties etc, she'd tell this shit anywhere, but then it fucked me up a bit..so I asked her why, I didn't expect much cause she was never very good with talking about anything...But I thought she might say stress, tiredness, I don't know fucking schizophrenia ..But the last thing I expected after 30 fucking years of the constant 'recounted' stories was her to fucking deny it...

Then I was fucked up..

so what if they're real? they're petty problems, faggot

This.

Appreciate that.

Hey I've never shyed down from nothing, I'm no fucking crook, I'm an engineer, now doing a Bsc ..I love my own kids and although I'm sure that I am far from perfect, I would lay on glass for them....so yeah have no doubt I've played the cards dealt to me...and on no level have I let 'this' bitches actions define me...

Good on you. Don't hit your kids. there's scientific evidence that it fucks you up.

Do you think I could recount every episode that happened at least weekly, frequently multiple times a week, for at least 10 years...

Many of these occasions I truly believe she could have killed me..

You must be some kind of fucking iron man if you think thats petty..

But hey.....fuck you faggot.

You can hit them (little whacks), just don't beat the ever loving fuck out of them or destroy their self confidence.

You will have to do a lot better than 'faggot' to offend me ....A stocky 45 year old woman (my mother remember) would reduce you to tears if you think that is offensive .. 'fucking faggot'....what are you '5'.

Nope not even that. Learn to read you dipshit no wonder your parents hit you.

I hit my kids on their hands all the time, when they fuck up and act like faggots (like you), lol you mad?

Never have hit my kids..we have our rows, but no fucker would get between us...anyone said anything to 'Hurt' me now and my kids would fucking maim them!!

Can't lie to you though, I do have a terrible anger problem..I'm just seething the whole fucking time..I spend most of my life not necessarily with a false smile, but no one would know that I'm constantly ready to explode.

So what if they are real? Well because they are real? Do you even understand logic keyboard warrior?
You come into this thread where real people are hurting from chronic nonsense that they should never experience and try and tell them the problems don't actually exist?

I would love to see your life or the micropenis you have. Either one.
The people in this thread that can share the pain are the true hero's and will go on to make the world a better place.
You can continue to bait them but as long as they know that they are champions.
When you're ready give me your email so I can hook up with your clit.

Not my dumbass kids that'll grow up slightly more retarded than they had to be. Just Saiyan, you're a nigger.

No never hit them...I really cannot believe that a credible human being cannot see how fucked up it is to hit a child .....I genuinely can't even get angry with you, It just doesn't 'click' in my head.....

Mind you, I have been on the other end...and anyone who's been on the 'other' end who thinks its ok to hit their kids...well...'they need shooting'.

You sound like such a fucking pussy, My mother would have beat the living shit outa YOU ..when she was sixty and whatever age YOU are now....

Can't believe I am saying this, but FUCK I would love to see that...

But then I would have to bring her back from the dead, and thats a fucking 'no no'....

Your kids are destined to grow up just like you...beta faggots lol

You seem upset and perhaps confused, I'm not the one that has to pick on kids to feel big.

I take it YOU think beta means weak....Mate I would tear you to fucking shreds in the real world..and if I didn't You would literally have to fucking kill me to stop me......that is the shit 'WE' learn from abusive parents..

No little fuck all like you would stand a fucking chance against 'Damaged goods'....

Did your mummy beating you turn you into the whiny bastard you are now or is that why she was beating you in the first place?

Hey you guys, I just wanted to say, all the years I have been coming on Sup Forums, it was always for the usual, yes I am ashamed to admit it..rekt...tits...katee life...yeah 'I know'...

But This post has really meant something to me, this is genuinely the first time some of 'this' stuff has come out...

For want of being baited....

I just wanted to say.. 'THANK YOU'.

I am not new to this message posting shit, but usually its just 'light hearted' shit....

I don't know why, but OP and pic drew me in, strangely at quite a bad time when I really need it..

again 'THANK YOU' .. 'you know who you are'.

To you its whiny, To someone else it 'chat'..

Bit like to YOUR mother you might be..'oh hello son'..

Whereas to me you're ..' Wannnnker'.

'Know what I mean'.

go on amazon or ebay and order & read a book called ' the six pillars of self esteem' by nathaniel branden

if you are introspective and take it seriously, it holds all the answers of life, including those for revenge, guilt, anxiety, anger, trauma, what have you, it's like a magic cure for whateve ails your soul

I'm sure thats good advice for someone, But I have dealt with this shit for 40+ years..albeit I am most definitely really fucked up.. I will get through this my own way...thanks anyway..