Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

wwyd

turn 360 degrees and walk away

Knock her face off one of those concrete steps before choking her with that necklace as I pound the shit out of her tight brown asshole

Id take her out for all you can eat chinese get her stuff her face then we would go clubbing until she was wasted.
Take her back to my place and invite 4 guys we would each take turns fucking her shitbox until our cocks were covered.
Then line up and she would suck each cock clean

wwyd

Pinch those little nipples so hard she screams while rubbing a vibrator over her clit. Spray a load of whipped cream into her mouth

Tie her to a fence at a park and post on craigslist for men over 50 to come use her tight little holes

Turn her into a meat lover

wwyd to this slut

Paper bag her face, clamp those big tits and pound that black ass

dat carnival cruise ship

Slip a finger into her cunt and asshole in the pool while her family cooked the bbq beside the pool

wwyd

Dress her in the sluttiest neon lingerie and a pink collar with cumslut on the front. Abuse her with toys and cock untill her holes are bright red

>>713393420339435395887
i would thrust my penis in her vagina until ejaculating

girl on the left, i would fill her cunt with an oversized load of sperm splatter

Wwyd. Pretty Please

I would rip that little bikini off her, put her on her back and choke her within an inch of her life while drilling my cock up her asshole

More innocent less clothes

wwyd

Alex Hanley, girl that went to my high school, wwyd?

I would rip their clothes and brutally fuck them until they feel like they can't take anymore. Then I would let them recooperate and do it again cumming into their throats so they choke.

I would rip their clothes and brutally fuck them until they feel like they can't take anymore. Then I would let them recooperate and do it again cumming into their throats so they choke. But not die.

These girls want to practice being good Asian sex toys, but your car can only fit two girls.

thanks for the clarification

Yes I'm autistic

naw it happens to the best of us

Anyone?

Do a 720 then backflip away

Pound her pussy whilst choking her. I'd leave my cum all over her porcelain face.

I want costumes super girl included

Wwyd to this tiny milf?

what would you do to my chubby girl?

Fuck her silly in her kid's bed, and dump a big load in her.

would you fuck her in her kid's bed too?

Sure. It's probably so small she'd have to hang her ass off of it while I pound her.

going to cum in her ass, throat or on her kid's toys? what else would you do? no limits

bump

Nice dog

anyone like wide hips?

Cum in her ass, then make her push it out onto her kid's bed. If she's a really good whore I'll let her suck me some more afterwards while she has to use one of her kids' toys on her pussy.

it's a good thing her daughter isn't home to see all this. are you going to be finished before she gets home or is she going to witness her mom being a whore? what happens next?

wwyd

wwyd

Wwyd

i would tear offf her dress and force ranch dressing down her throat and all over my cock and force that cock down her throat with dressing all over it

keep going

I would proceed to ram my cock all the way down her throat, fighting against her gag reflex will her cock is down my throat i would grab the nearby frying man and smash her head in with it while I choked her with my dick at the same time until she passed out
I would then hack her fucking head off and fuck it every night

the passed out shit was hot

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife, gf mother, sister or someone you know on kik? Just post their name here or EVEN BETTER send it to me in private to avoid them getting spammed/whiteknighted. My kik is justoneguy511

who's up for some incest fun? walk in, see this, wut do?

bump

Wwyd?

Fuck the sloots

both? who gets to go first? who gets it in which hole?

Where would you cum?

Anyone interested?

I have more if people respond

I would grab her by the hair and stuff her wet mouth with my cock, thrusting down her throat faster and deeper as her drool ran down my balls and bubbles foamed from her nostrils.
Finally her eyes would roll back in her head and as I busted my nut deep in her throat

very

Get the fuck out.

Can we get some more of her plz user?

my roomate