Gf is at a party tonight without me. I am worried she will cheat. Opinions?

gf is at a party tonight without me. I am worried she will cheat. Opinions?

what kind of party?

She's getting her back blown out by Daquan as we speak.

How do we fucking know if she will cheat, get a fucking personality so she won't cheat on you

Next time you see her, talk to her about it. Admit to her that you're insecure, and that you worry about her cheating. Admit that after all you two have been through, you still can't trust her.

Top kek. I just fucked her

jealousy is the least attractive trait in a person. If she cheats thats her shit choice. Her mistakes are not a reflection on your character, they are a reflection on hers

This kind.

shes at university

I legitimately fucked that girl last week.

post them nudes up boi

Dunno what response you expected to get here boyo other than I fucked her

Idk man... she looks kinda whorey to me...

Lol, forget it, she's being ruined as we speak.

no you didnt

Post all her nudes as payback

She said she will stay loyal to me though.

So why don't you trust her?

Wow, you too? She blew me just a few days ago. Small world.

she kissed someone last time she was out, but said she was drunk

Drunk off his dick

said it was just a kiss

people act on their feelings when they are drunk, not the other way around, dump her honestly, if she comes back to you then maybe consider trying to make it work

How did it end up like this?

Being drunk is not an excuse and there's no such thing as just a kiss. Dump that ho you cuck. In fact, why didn't you do it already?

>it was just a cock baby! don't be mad...

It was only a kiss

Why aren't you at the party with her?

>Opinions?
Stop looking for opinions. Analyze the facts objectively and without bias.

Use facts to draw conclusions, do not use conclusions to find facts.

Find the truth.

just post her nudes already

she cant cheat if shes dead

He can't do that you idiot that's why he asked for help. God you're autistic.

OP is just a cuck who wants us to tell him about how she's going to cheat on him so he can fantasize about his cuck fetish without even putting in the creative work.

She will come home filled with cum tonight. You should eat it out of her so she won't get pregnant.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Also OP, stop worrying. You'll do your relationship a lot of damage acting paranoid, and if she is cheating it'll come out naturally. Worrying before that point is just getting yourself worked up for no real reason.

>He can't do that you idiot that's why he asked for help
Wrong. He didn't do that.

How stupid it is to draw conclusions about one's abilities based on such a lack of information.

she lives away at the moment

Well Star Child, if you weren't one of the chosen highly evolved few you'd realize it's his gf. He will thereby be more forgiving than he should be or more paranoid than he should be due to the weakness of human emotion.

Yes

>People act on their drunk when they're feelings

she probably will. why else wouldnt she bring you

This type of thread repeatedly proves that abobs on Sup Forums are the most sexually insecure, emotionally stunted faggots on the planet.

She's probably not cheating, or anything of the kind...., but she **should** be.
You have no business being in any kind of relationship at this point because you are clearly too immature to handle it.

Grow the fuck up you emotional tween.

>abobs

*anons

was your gf doing a major in Parsons??

what?

>Grow the fuck up you emotional tween
lmao -- my sides.

also this:

Male pattern baldness should keep the guys off of her

post her fb/instagram
maybe a friend tag her during the party

dubs tell the truth

of course she will cheat, that's why she went. then she's going to come and feel either embarrassed by the load in her vagina and not let you touch her or she'll be turned on by it and want you to fuck her too.

Tell me user, does she sometimes get wet and you two fuck and she's nice and tight, but othertimes she's a bit loose and it feels a little more stickey than slippery?

>Tell me user, does she sometimes....

Well..., that question was a little bit disturbing.
And yet, I want to know the answer now.

That's why you should always put a hidden camera and recorder in the purse of any girl you date.

should have put your foot down then fag

L E A V E H E R
E
A
V
E

H
E
R