your sisters ass?

its her ass ;)

Wow that is a nice ass. Moar?

I want stories.

I want to fuck my stepdaughter

Good for you pal

I'm keeping this fucking thing alive.

Alright I'm out of shit to post.

I'm probably the only one in this thread.

me and my cousin went out for a drink one night. we went to a few bars and then some clubs. afterwards i dropped her off in a taxi but she asked me if i wanted to come in for a drink. so after a few more i ended up staying over. we was in bed just in underwear, lights off ready to sleep. she rolled over and started to kiss me. i had a few at this point so i started to kiss her back. she then started to kiss down my chest, pulled my pants off and started blowing me. she was good, she was spitting all over my dick and making it wet. it was dark so i got my phone and put the flash on so i could watch. she then sat up and pulled her pants to the side and sat on me, riding me. after a few minutes i turned her around and fucked her doggy. pulling her hair back and spanking her ass. then as i was about to cum she turned over again and i cum all over her face mainly in her mouth but some in her hair and eye. she sucked me dry, went and washed and came back and we fell asleep. we have spoken about it a couple of times but never done anything again. it was a little weird but still a good night. i blame alcohol

Couldn't turn it into a greentext? I'm still going to jerk off to it anyways

im quite new i dont know how sorry.
i always fap to it

Well I'm out of shit to dump, so I'm just going to linger until it dies.

sister

Any stories?

more sisters please

No, just play with her panties a lot

>I'm a chub/whale

this kills the boner

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=_3PUu88nOcw

whats the story?

Me and her just have been doing alot of stuff in secret since puberty, when either of us needed somthing or had questions we would ask the other
"needed something" turned into sex most the time

What is she, your cousin?

cousin that lives close by to hangout, like literally down the block

>Stepdaughter purposely dropped her towel in front of me after her shower when she about 10.
>Looked at her puffy pussy lips and motioned for her to go upstairs and get pajamas on for bed.
>Jerked off in that night with her panties wrapped around my dick.
>She did this off and on for months when no one was nearby except me.
>I still didn't touch her or give her any encouragement.
>She started climbing into bed with my wife and me late at night and getting between us instead of on wife's side
>so instead of spooning my wife, I was spooning her.
>Morning boners ensued.
>To make matters worse, half the time I slept naked.
>Stepdaughter figured this out and managed to get my dick between her legs while we spooned.
>I would be half asleep and not really thinking except that boner was in sweet damp place between legs.
>cum.exe
>At first, this would be between her legs with her undies where they should be.
>Over the weeks, she would sometimes pull her panties to the side so that my dick was rubbing the outside of her pussy.
>This wasn't about making me cum, I don't think.
>She was probably just masturbating with my dick over her little pussy.
>Wife eventually wanted her space back and I sure needed this to stop.
>Nice way to wake up, but didn't want to go to jail and she needed more appropriate outlets.
>All okay in the end.

bump for stories

nice one

My sister. 25. Been fucking her since she was 15. Fucked her on her prom night. Fucked her at her graduation (she didn't wear anything under her robes). Even fucked her on her wedding day less than an

I know this guy who goes by Weeaboss online who has fucked his sister on a daily basis for the past ten years.

Moar story?

more pls

Ugh. "Story story story". I fucking hate typing. I'll make it as short as I can.

>be me, almost 20, on college
>out for few weeks for winter break so go stay with parents
>3 younger siblings at home, sister who's 15, two brothers that are 12 and 10
>parents take a weekend long vacation since im home to babysit
>first night their gone I send the boys to bed around 9 and raid the fridge for some beer
>sister (Rachel) is still up
>wants to try a beer but I tell her no
>she asks me about how college has been
>usual college, test, parties, fucking drunken bitches
>she says that's gross and stupid and when she goes to college she's not gonna be like that and sleep around
>I joke and tell her she won't have a problem with that because she's skinny and ugly and a ginger so no one will want to fuck her

Cont~

>Cont~

fake.

samefag is same.

samefagging at its worst

My sister. I want to fuck her so bad.

My sister, 19, I'm 18
We fuck since she's 15, and now that we're living together alone, we do it almost every day. No one knows about it. She's amazing

Moar

It started as kissing, then touching each other, then sex. We've done just about everything. She loves anal and so do I, so we often do it. She doesn't really like sucking but loves when I cum inside her ass, so fine by me

that ending sucked

Damn nice any nudes?

Moar?

She won't let me take any nudes, but I have some more pics to share. Also, whatever you guys want to know/suggestions of what we should do

My bitch ass younger sister

Whatever you fuckwad. This is why I never post.

>Except really she not, she's pretty fine for a teen
>Auburn hair, brown eyes, freckles everywhere, perky ass and tits
>But I have to give her shit because she's a smart ass and that's what older brothers do
>I tell her her only chances of ever getting laid will be if she gets raped
>she says rhat won't happen because she's been taking self defense classes
>for real, I tell her those kinds of classes are just a shill and that shit they teach you doesn't work in the real world
>yuh huh it does
>we argue back and forth for a while before I get tired of her attitude
>turns into play fighting and I tell her if I pin her she has to admit she's an ass and that her classes are useless
>get her pinned but then she gets me in the balls
>This makes me mad so I pull her shorts off
>surprise surprise shs isn't wearing any panties under her booty shorts
>I didn't anticipate this but whatever
>Of course she gets mad and calls ms.a creep but whatever, I've already seen her pussy now
>It's nice, shaved but kind of stubble growing back in, fat, little roastie but not like an arbies burger
>Sid I mention I have a redhead fetish?
>Somewhere between the beer and the pain in my balls I get a raging hard on and a new idea
>Tell her I'm going to put her self defense classes to the test

Fuck I never know where to stop because of the stupid character limit

fuck thats a skimpy bikini
you got more?

She recently started fingering my ass while I fuck her, and I like it. We may try some more stuff like that

>Also, whatever you guys want to know
Who first initiated thing? Who usually initiates it since then?

Is she vocal during sex?

My sister hardly ever makes any noise, just whispering and heavy breathing (she kind of pants when she cums, it's kinda cute.)

Why does this sound so familiar?

Keep it comming b/ro

Howd it start

Moar

cause you're a delecate stupid bitch.

Kill yourself and never post again if you get offended on Sup Forums while typing "~cont" like a stupid faggot

She initiated it the first time, we kissed in her bedroom. Then we touched each other in a bathroom, and since then we fuck.
It depends really, sometimes me, sometimes her. We usually fuck before sleeping every day (we sleep in the same bed), but sometimes during the day too.

She moans a lot and likes to say dirty stuff, and scratch my back. She moans loud when she cums and holds me very tight. It's really hot.

>ywn have a sexy sister to fug and cuddle with

why live?