How do we make them leave? The cuck jannies clearly don't care?

How do we make them leave? The cuck jannies clearly don't care?

The show is gonna be banned again once it finishes airing, r-right guys?

No, our gook master is a huge fan.
His acceptance only served to stroke the fires

the show aired like 12 hours ago. if you're really this triggered by the show, go to tumblr or reddit or something like the faggot you are.

game of thrones is a popular show and the finale was last night. if you weren't prepared for a shitload of threads (including meta threads where these incomprehensibly autistic fucking retards keep making threads asking when it'll end), then you should find a knife and slit your wrists vertically.

Vertically slicing your arteries is less effective than amputating your wrist faggot.
Take your own advice and maybe we'll follow.

Game of Thrones is a boring show for plebs who want to look clever. Same goes for the books
>b-b-but they're really long so they must be good

It's a fun show but the rabid fans are all cunts that ruined it for everyone else.

>____ is boring
>for plebs
oh great. yes, tell us about your superior fedora taste in the art that is television.

So, you're wondering how best to fix Sup Forums? That one's simple.

Have Interpol track down the autistic, Australian pedophile that created the bot, that spams pictures of the actress Brighton Sharbino/Cory Feldman relentlessly on Sup Forums. Believe it or not, he probably has one or more such threads active right now.

Then, murder him. I'm not just talking any "murder", either. I'm talking about horrendous, brutal, gruesome, inexplicably-torturous murder. Make that fat, greasy fuck suffer until his very last breath.

Then, we get a mod to make a sticky for precisely one year. That sticky will feature high-resolution photographs of the fat, greasy, autistic, Australian pedophile's mutilated corpse. Other people will find themselves drawn to the sticky, see the photographs in lurid detail and think, "oh shit. If I don't get my head out of my ass and stop shitposting here, I could be next."

For bonus points and a little humor to ease the mood, have the very-first picture feature a plank of wood with blood stains on it next to the corpse, and the words (USER WAS BANGED WITH THIS POST).

THAT is how you fix Sup Forums.

Television itself is a dead medium for plebs. No art can be found there.

There was never any art in it to begin with.

Nah cunny spam is a good deterrent for plebshit redditors.

No. You create a semi-containment board called /film/.

>pedophiles are good for anything

Oh, Jew!

I swear to allah i'll meme that board till it dies

That's the point of it. All the diehard autistic shitposters will move to fresh ground and the number that remain on Sup Forums will be diminished.

You can never eradicate shitposting unless you implement IDs and that'll never happen under herr gookenheimers watch.

If it was as simple as murdering people then we would just round up all redditfags and get rid of all the cancer in an instant.

But murder is worse than cunnyposting.

But it isn't as simple as murder. It isn't ABOUT murder.

It's about fear.

This. Redditors BTFO

The final episode aired fucking yesterday, people are still discussing it in the threads, it hasn't devolved into full on 24/7 shitposting yet

>"WHY ISN'T MAH DOWNVOTE BUTTON WORKING ;(((((("