Alright Sup Forums I wanna see what you'd do in my situation

Alright Sup Forums I wanna see what you'd do in my situation...

>be me
> 24, white, have girlfriend of almost 2 years
>23, Malaysian, 5 foot 2, long black hair, gorgeous
>Perfect c/d perky tits, small but nice ass, fit af (45kg)
>she will do literally anything except good old vaginal sex. Blowjobs 3-4 times a week, anal if I want it, almost perfect.
>still not satisfied tho
>it's the only thing we argue about. She says she doesn't want to wait until marriage but can't say for sure when. Most likely next year sometime. Early or late in the year, who knows.

>be about a month and a half ago, my best friend of 4 years (female, almost the same physically as gf but white, no tits and amazing ass) have dinner out
>Topic goes to how I'm not getting sex
>"user if you want we could see what happens on our holiday in the next few weeks"
>me, close friend, and three other friends going to a holiday house by the beach for a long weekend
>we chat about it and say we'll see what happens
>Holiday comes around, we fool around in bed. Bit of head, lick her out. Etc
> got close to fucking but stopped ourselves.

That was 2 weeks ago. We both regret not just fucking each other's brains out. The option to meet up again and just fuck is there. Should I take it, or hold out for my girlfriend?

Tldr;
Have girlfriend gives no sex, best friend will fuck me. Should I cheat?

What would you do Sup Forums?

Forgot to mention, close friend is also seeing someone. Also OP pic isn't related.

fuck her right in the pussy

Much better pic

I may as fucken well, right?

Cheating is not an option in my book. Only scum stoop that low. If you care that little about your girlfriend that you are willing to have sex with another behind her back then you should just end it now as you don't deserve her.

Ever been cheated on? Or ever had a long term relationship?

>Should I take it, or hold out for my girlfriend?
Are you a faggot? Your girlfriend is not committing to you because you aren't good enough for her. She is literally withholding sex from you alone, not everyone. If the right guy came along she would fuck his brains out.

You should fuck the other girl and then dump your girlfriend AFTER. Get your confidence boosted and move on with your life (and to another woman).

Never settle, the fact that you haven't taken what you want by now means you are never going to get it. This is the nightmare situation where you find out X years down the road your girlfriend has been banging out other dudes who are "deserving" of her pussy.

Break the spell.

You sir are good at keeping other people in check and protecting the women for the rest of us virgins. Bravo.

I had a girlfriend once, thought we would be together forever, didnt even contemplate the relationship ending.

Was in the first year at university and turned down some banging hot 10/10s in my first year.

Then she dumped me, and i regret not fucking those chicks everyday of my life

Do it op

Like the advice, but my girlfriend is definitely not a)banging other guys or b) holding out for them. She'd had two boyfriends before me but definitely hadn't done anything more than a Handjob..

Your other comment about taking it tho, leading towards that. Always wanted to fuck her, may as well now that I have the chance. If girlfriend doesn't give out soon will dump her.

Oh yeah I think I forgot to mention, both Gf and close friend are virgins.

>Girlfriend of 2 years
>should I cheat
I am not a relationship expert but why did you qait 2 years in the dirst place
Dont do it OP

TAKE IT
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE

You already cheated, so don't lie to yourself and say you didn't. If your girlfriend found out she isn't gonna care when you say "Even though she blew me and I ate her out, at least I didn't stick my dick inside of her"

You should've just gone all the way before, now you've cheated and still didn't get to fuck

Man I feel you. Had a few opportunities with other chicks before officially dating current GF and regret it. They were solid 8-10/10's too. Shouldn't make the same mistake twice.

Have you atleast seen or felt her pussy you have a asain girlfriend who let you fuck her maybe she is a tranny I would fuck the other girl of she didn't have a boyfreind can't stab a bro on the back like that

Thought it wouldn't take this long. Thought I could hold out with head and ass until it came but I was wrong. Her head game is fucking strong too. Doesn't always swallow but always lets me cum in her mouth at least. Or on tits. Whatever I want.

>Your girlfriend is not committing to you because you aren't good enough for her. She is literally withholding sex from you alone, not everyone. If the right guy came along she would fuck his brains out.

You are definitely a beta in this relationship. If your girlfriend was into you, she would be having sex with you. No matter what any woman ever says, the reason she's not giving you the pussy is because you aren't attractive enough/alpha enough to have it. That virgin/religion nonsense doesn't make it any different. Listen to what I am saying to you.

IF.THE.RIGHT.GUY.CAME.ALONG.SHE.WOULD.GIVE.IT.UP

Naturally, you should conclude from this that you are not the right guy. You should move on for your own good, she is not worth your time. Like I said before, fuck the other girl's brains out BEFORE you break up with current GF, there's a chance the spark is only there because she believes she is taking you from her. The next thing to do would be self-improvement, start lifting and continue your education. If a girl doesn't want to give it up to you, she is not worth your time. In the future do not compromise your values, you are the most important person in your life and you should be looking for a partner that can accommodate your needs, not shit on them. You want someone who benefits your life.

I agree with this user

Op is it safe to say she doesn't let you fuck her ass ?

So she lets you fuck her in the ass?

>You already cheated,
Who cares it means literally nothing. The concept of "being loyal" at his age to someone who isn't even fucking him is retarded.

He is engaged in a relationship in every way except the part where sex happens, that's called an orbiter. Who cares if she jerks you off from time to time.

I eat out the GF every now and then. Not a Danny. Won't let me finger bang her tho.

The close friends relationship with this guy isn't too serious. They've been chatting for a while but only met up a few times. She'll let me fuck her, but only if we do it soon, before things get serious with her and her guy.

Girlfriend lets me fuck her in the ass.

I already gym several times a week. Not ripped, but tone. 6 foot 2, decent looks.

I get what you mean about the close friend wanting it only because I'm with the GF tho. She is a bit the type to get off on feeling like the better, hotter girl. Tbh I don't really care about that, happy to use to it my advantage.

You habr to look at it from a girls point of view. She is a virgin. She wants to stay a virgin. Even though she's had anal with you she still sees herself as a virgin. The only reason you want this other girl is because she is willing to put out for you and I honestly think she is not a virgin. Women will say that, definite if she knows your gf is a virgin. Girls do love to take men from other girls if they are insecure. It feeds their ego for being attractive. If your gf is willing to do anything for you besides vaginal, what's the big deal? Honestly also, if you are thinking about cheating on her just let her go. Cheating is a low alternative. If you want to be with other women to fuck then just break up.

Yes actually I have and it is a shitty feeling. All jokes aside I was raised to treat people the way you want to be treated.
Short version: she went down the drug route and lied to me about that and other things.
Tried trapping me with a baby which didn't work was one of the other things. I ended up withholding sex from her. The sex was the reason she stayed with me. She broke up with me a week or two later. Found out from reliable sources she was fucking multiple partners after I held out on her.

In retrospect I'm glad I didn't get stuck with her. Her life spiraled downhill the following years: jail, harder drugs, knocked up by a wife beater. She tried making contact with me and I blocked every route possible.

>not greentexting because I am a lazy bastard.

I just have zero respect for someone who cheats on anybody.

>IF.THE.RIGHT.GUY.CAME.ALONG.SHE.WOULD.GIVE.IT.UP
>Naturally, you should conclude from this that you are not the right guy.

This isn't the only thing wrong here. She's literally in the bronze-age societal role of gate-keeper in this relationship. She can't decide if he's deserving of the pussy or if a better guy is going to come along.

She is using her pussy as bargaining power to establish X or Y in the relationship when it should have come as part of the relationship to begin with. You just don't want to be with a woman like this by default, there are plenty out there who don't think their pussy is currency or that you owe them something for using it.

Very true. Girlfriend still thinks of herself as a virgin but I can't see the logic in it.

The big deal is that I think sex is a big deal. If I want to stay with this girl, I want to know we can satisfy each other. If she hates sex, is fucking atrocious at it and doesn't want to try, or just doesn't like it, I want to get out of there.

OP's girlfriend lets him fuck in the ass, she probably genuinely believes that she should save her pussy till marriage and wouldn't give it up no matter the guy

This

Shit man sorry to hear that. Sounds like a pretty fucked up situation to be in, but glad you got out of it.

I used to think the same about cheating but these last few months have just fucked me over as to what I want.

Well then fucking tell her that, it's not that hard

so you don't have any respect for yourself?

>She wants to stay a virgin.
No she doesn't, no one wants to stay a virgin. Everyone on this fucking earth is intrigued by sex because that's how we are programmed. Her conflict isn't that she doesn't want to lose her virginity, it's that she doesn't know if he is the right guy to give it to or if a better on is going to come along.

Definitely not saving it until marriage. Just feels like she isn't ready. Worried about pregnancy, pain, etc.

I have mate. Still get the same answer "wait or go. Idk when I'm ready but it will be next year most likely".

your """girlfriend""" is a tranny who loves taking it up the ass instead of up """her""" inverted penis.

I would continue to destroy that anus you stupid fuck. You don't understand the amount of females that willingly give up the asshole like that. Don't be any more of a worthless nigger than you Already have been.

That wasn't OP

Then put her worries at ease. If you combine timing with condoms it's damn near impossible to get knocked up, and if she gets birth control then it'll be even harder

Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass? I seriously don't get the big deal. The pussy is easier, has a natural lubricant, feels better, and is more comfortable for everyone, in any position.

Been there tried that man. Doesn't affect her. She won't budge. We've had that chat maybe 5-6 times but it just goes in circles.

If she truly means that then she doesn't care if you stay or leave, and you're better off leaving

I have, a lot, been with my girlfriend for 10 years. Anal, vaginal, oral. We do it all. I like everything. Just take that ass and ruin it.