youtube.com/watch?v=Gf7oOugV4EE
youtube.com/watch?v=QsF0Sm3FUwA
youtube.com/watch?v=vTPqOYLLStU
youtube.com/watch?v=B47T4SFztaQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rROMANI-a is a stagnant shithole

soon

Malta not yet Independent.

Ah, good times. Booming economy and we have shiny new capital city. I sure hope nothing ruins this in next couple of years like US-backed dictatorship or something.

And it should stay that way

Wow, it seems that communism will eventually come, no later than in the 80's. Feels nice living in the best country on Earth.

Enyoging the Spanish miracle.

>The Spanish miracle (Spanish: El Milagro espaƱol, literally "The Spanish Miracle") was the name given to a broadly based economic boom in Spain from 1959 to 1974.

>Spain enjoyed the second highest growth rate in the world, only slightly behind Japan, and became the ninth largest economy in the world

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_miracle

I never saw a nigger IRL, I heard they have a strong corporal odor, is this true?

Economy is great. But our empire is crumbling, kinda. No commonwealth for us, but that's not going to stop us from keeping all of our "former" colonies on a tight leash.

God bless de Gaulle

Fuck Africa in general and Algerians in particular

Fuck the commies

You may have gotten a satellite in space and to the Moon first, but we will get a guy up there before you do. Book it, Pytor.

>"You come me now"

I hear Miles Davis is touring in Europe this summer. Maybe you can go to one of his concerts and find out.

Now that that rock-and-roll nonsense is behind us, we can get back to real singers like Perry Como.

Maybe someday we will host Olympics.

There's a lot of things that should have gone differently.

That picture is from 1989 but it might as well have been taken in 1960
Thanks for proving me right

Ha-ha, you silly capitalists are too selfish to work in a team. Enjoy your economic oppression when we claim Luna.

>implying America will win the Cold War

You couldn't even prevent a communist takeover in fucking Cuba. The Soviets are clearly not taking you seriously. We'll see how your presidential election turns out, maybe Nixon will do better on his second term.

The beatles are shite.

My teletype is running out of ink!!

Also one of their spyplanes just got taken out by Russians and Khrushchev is not happy about it.

bombed any Brits today lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=ge9Ou3-YyqU

You can't do this today. It would be considered pedophilia.

desu it isn't that bad
you cunt all vote labor so it would fuck us over

youtube.com/watch?v=OSeyfWTLnWg

The King's back from the Army. Ladies, commence panty wetting.

>tfw I will never be American in the 50's and 60's

We had a very popular versions of this song. Surprisingly both times sung by francophone Egyptians.

youtube.com/watch?v=jFqfJJ3ExrY
youtube.com/watch?v=cvKn13wxuYA

No little girls here, though.

No, you just had Maurice Chevalier doing...oh boy, would that guy be on a sex offender list today.

Both parties should die in my opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=7KZ9noKiP0Y

haha, fucking SPD and FDP need not apply. Eisenhower gib A bomb nao. Suck my low hanging ball GDR and look at my Wirtschaftswunder.

First though, we have to work out the bugs.

HOLY SHIT, HAPPENING IN CONGO

youtube.com/watch?v=cbxxkwBQk_o

Credited with popularizing the bikini in the US back when most women were too shy to wear them.

youtube.com/watch?v=2whGEvy13Ag

Hit it up, Roy.

>No little girls here, though

Unfortunately.

Oh no

Oh yes.

Oh come on, that song wasn't that bad. It's about little girls growing up, nothing wrong with that, r-right ?

youtube.com/watch?v=4E6sEetFfg0

NIEEE REEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=Gf7oOugV4EE

Really fucking bland year for music. Rock-and-roll had disappeared and the charts were full of corny pop and love ballads.

And it will go on another 30 years. ;)

Oh God whyyy
I am waiting in this line since yesterday reeee

Gomulka wasn't that bad of a guy. Expels Jews and not afraid of anything.

I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this photo.

Dude,I've got the feeling that in one or two decades,a new deadly Virus will emerge that will infect like 30 million people and we won't have a cure for it
Am I just crazy? Haha

youtube.com/watch?v=QsF0Sm3FUwA

I wonder if we should side with Rhodesia and South Africa, yeah they are a little racist but communism seem to grow quite fast in Africa

Little did we know that two Russian dogs died the day before in a rocket whoopsie, but that was all secret. :^)

if I didn't know better, I'd swear it was a woman on a balcony surrounded by a TV, radio, a baby stroller, an accordion, and a pair of skis.

youtube.com/watch?v=vTPqOYLLStU

Awesome. He's contemplating cucking his bff.

Fuck the bigoted establishment. Blanda upp now.

youtube.com/watch?v=B47T4SFztaQ

Stupid rockets. Stop exploding, dammit!

Today I heard that several more African Countries gained independence from Fance and Belgium, do you think the blackies can handle it by themselves?

>do you think the blackies can handle it by themselves?

No. Which is why all the guys we put in power all have French ""advisors"".

Who do you think is gonna win lads

So the country's poor and young people are moving to Europe to seek a future.

>everything looks exactly the same

Kennedy has no chance who'd vote this young buck? He doesn't even wear hats

Not to mention, he's an Irish Catholic. A Catholic in the White House is simply impossible. What next, a negro? Nixon has experience, and he has already defended America well in the Kitchen Debate.

Nixon's the one!

>getting into office just because daddy is rich and famous
that will never happen. Nixon all the way