Sick of my girlfriend

Sick of my girlfriend.

2nd set of dubs will decide what I text her to end it.

Niggers tongue my anus

I prefer black men

I realized I want to become a woman and date men.

Nice feet

i'm not sure how to tell you this, but i've been sleeping with your brother.

I'm pretty sure it was you that gave me crabs. Never call me again

I want to fucking kill myself every second I'm with you get the fuck out of my life you little cunt

we have to take a break, i think im into your father

One down, one to go.

We need to break up, im dating an old man now. He treats me better than you ever have you fucking bitch

It's time to stop I found out that you are cheating on me you little bitch now get the fuck out of my life. ;)

Oh fuck, OP will deliver.

Vigina is good wiener is better I want you out of my life forever

Gottem

Ignore my autistic texts before, I've been just sending whatever I find funny now because I no longer care

OP delivrars

lol

21 unread

Did that stupid bitch reply yet? damn.

PS dubbz

Why are you so bitter? Story?

No, normally she either replies straightaway or not for hours, so I think this thread may have started and died here unfortunately :(

so many dubs!

Eh, she just cries all the time and bitches. Don't get me wrong, she's a 10/10 in every other sense, but she just pisses me off.

Rip

I always say it's better to be pissed off and not pissed on.

"I'm currently talking on an internet forum, with about 50-100 other people, about how shitty you are as a person, and sharing our permanent separation with all of them. They're actively cheering me on and agreeing that you're subhuman filth. Funny, but I think these strangers are closer friends than you are even capable of. But hey, at least you're an internet star now, bahaha."

Send this. It'll tear her ego straight apart. Do it.

Lol, I would, but there was a period of time we stopped talking and she actually overdosed on pills purposely so...

Don't think I'm even enough of a cunt to do that

>text her
lol coward

Pussy. Fucking send it and ask her to film it for you

She sounds borderline. There isn't much more damage to. I had a similar ex, told her she was a bad person (twice) and that it's her fault her child got taken away from her. She's still alive afaik, think she got fat and dyed her hair neon pink.

The point is that with these kinds of people, they're in need of being checked.

i think we should move in together