What would the bulls on Sup Forums do yo me and my gf...

What would the bulls on Sup Forums do yo me and my gf? We live in the LA area and I am fairly certain I will be made a cuck pretty soon.

nudes? bikini?
I would let you join and fuck her throat while i put your slutty gf in doggy position and start fucking her tight pussy while you pull her hair and make her suck your cock while moaning and screaming.

There is a prize, you are going to cuff yourself to some furniture before I come over to enjoy her.

I would love to lick her pussy after it's been pumped full with alpha cum.

Tits or gtfo

I'd wreck her stupid little face and once I came down her throat I'd flip her over and ravage her ass before finally cumming in her pussy.

I want to smell her panties after a night out!

what this guy said.

strip your slut wife for my 7in cock.
i want to see her full frontal nude!
she is definitely a hotwife

I live in south oc, send her down my way ill breed her and send you pics or you can watch in person (serious offer). Ill make her my slave and you my bitch. Ill even let you clean both of us up after we are done

>I am fairly certain I will be made a cuck pretty soon.
details now

TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO

I can see my clock sliding out of that pretty mouth, while you guide it back in.

>Posting cuck shit on Sup Forums.
>Living in Ca.
Nigger you if you weren't beforehand you will now.

fuck her right in the pussy probably

OP is full of shit ive seen these pics before if he was going to be a cuck he would already be one
Remember: OP is always a faggot

tell me more about what you'd like to do?

>bulls
>on4chan
Either this is b8, or ur way outta ur league m8. As we speak, your girlfriends facebook profile is being traced

Tell me OP.

How does Emily feel about this? Does she know?

Should I tell her?

Crazy stuff OP.

Me and her have a friend in common.

Small world.

I'd maybe start with a watch first just to get her used to inserting timepieces

Since you aren't answering, maybe I should send her a message?

You have two minutes.

First I would set up a time to go on a date with her at the pier (sc), then after a nice meal and some drinks, walk down to the best western and check in. Once we are there, ill ha e her get undressed and model for me a while, you'll be sitting in the corner taking it all in. Once she is done modeling, I would like a full massage working my whole body until she gets to my large cock. There ill have her stop and call you over to suck on me for a while. After that I want you to guide my wet cock into her pushy and have her ride me, you know conception is better when she is on top. After I impregnate her you can come over and clean us up. You can then Jack your tiny dock, but don't cum

> the bulls on Sup Forums
Good luck finding one among all the fat neckbeards, NEETs and autists.

time stamp

What am I supposed to timestamp you retard, if I found out who it was it doesn't matter what time the profile was found are you stupid?

D O I T

you could just be OP messaging himself.

>into her pushy
>Jack your tiny dock
calm down guy

post a nude or nobody cares OP

....we're waiting

What's up with the girl on the right OP.

Are they fucking?

thsi shit gets posted all the time, OP is a larping faggot posting some random bitches pics

Op is samefaggin. Otherwise why would another user give a shit and blank out her last name

This girl gets posted way too often. Fake and gay.

You're doing exactly what OP wants you to do.

There are no bulls here. Only sheep.

Yeah I didn't send anything.