David Hamilton thread

David Hamilton thread.

Note: Google image search his name and post your favorite result. They are all considered "art".

Nigga just died too. Terrible...

Hence this thread

I remember when he was literally the only source to see jb nipples.....there was another guy named Richard murrian and there was a model girl named reanna Mae......she eventually grew up and did many nude shoots and even took a facial on camera

After the era of jb artsy nudes from art photographers and the "NN" teen model scene , the first reliable source for jb nudes I discovered was juggalo sites.

That guy raped and abused children, a french tv anchor is known to be one of his victims.

Pics

Alegedly, nothing is/was ever proved and the man denied it all

laughed

>the man denied it all.
You for real nigga?

Google that anchorwoman and you'll see that she's a total nutcase. She may have not reported as as a teenager but why didn't she report the case years ago?

eh sounds like a pretty cool guy

banged jb and doesnt afraid of anything

>NN scene

When Tiffany finally had nudes leak, it's one of my all time most memorable jerk sessions. She teased for three years straight

I don't have to google her she's super known in france, and definetly not a nutcase what the fuck is that kind of defense.
Also she was raped and abused at an age where she was vulnerable and never reported it because of that, what's weird about that.

Looks a lot like CP

She got gothy and trashy, right as she was 18 or so but a few years earlier, she was a classic beauty

Pics of then not now.

Kek faggot

The government seemed to be okay with it

Girls next door teasing is way hotter than all this soft focus shit

Google reanna+murrian

He probably made a shitload of money off her. He had shit tons of art nudes of her between 11-16

Yeah that doesn't get you anything. The same image like 5 times.

Not even bismuth has this many edges