WHY DONT YOU HAVE A GF?

Workin on it

i'm on Sup Forums instead of talking to women

Because my hand won't say no

Gotta better myself then they will come running

I like having money and free time

2D > 3D

Hey Hifumi, back from the dead?

Last relationship fucked me up pretty bad, self esteem took a nose dive so now all I do is work,play in a local sports league which helps i guess, play vidya, lurk and fap.

I DO, BUT SHE'S A GOD DAMN LAND WHALE!

Because I am nearly 29 and never had one before. Fuck.

I have one, she's gorgeous and smart. I don't even have 2hang out with anyone else because she's fuckin sweet. Can't wait for her 2 get here so we can lay around and watch a movie / do drugs and fuck all night.

Fuck you Sup Forums you wish you had my life

Lmao

You need friends

It's hard having a wife, can't imagine having a gf and a wife

31 here
at least you can take some solace in the fact that you're not quite the most pathetic person in this thread

Dating a girl now, gonna bag her as my gf soon.
It's not hard to get a date, just look fucking presentable and don't be a fucking autist.

Know how you feel bro, I was like that for a while, but sometimes girls just fall in your lap and you go for it. I was fucked up by my ex and she moved on quick, but regardless, do what makes you happy.

Cuz I travel too much, I just spent most of the last 2 months depressed, broke at the moment and I'm leaving this town in 4 months anyway so no point.

Doesn't mean I cant get fwbs though and working on that at the moment. Might be having a threesome with 2 chicks this weekend.

I can't believe people still use this meme. Lol have fun being 30 and never having a gf

how do you make it obvious that you're interesting in being more than friends without being creepy?
not diagnosed, but i am a wizard, and probably a fucking autist

I've had a handful of girlfriends since graduating high school
never again, fuck that. fuck women, fuck drama, fuck dating.

>be me
>gone for 12 hours a day for work
>getting /fit/
>focused on music
>weird personality, hard to get used to
>don't understand people, or a lot of social things
>moved 6 hours away from where I spent the last few years, don't know anyone here

I made myself sad again

same here, self esteem gone and all i do now is isolate myself on the gym and work , barely talk to anyone. even knowing i got a decent body i cant even look at a radom girl eyes cos i feel im shit

I love land whales

because i cant go and talk to anyone presides the people i know well

cause i'm a fucking loser mate

dont worry bro. just get out there and get amongst it. I was exactly like you and realised that sitting around wallowing in my own self-pity wasnt gunna do shit. Get out there, be awesome and you'll have an awesome fucking time and awesome people will gravitate towards you. Dont waste your time on people who put effort in back and don't overthink social interactions. Everybody is human and everybody says/does dumb shit from time to time. The more you see past people's mistakes the more they'll see past yours.

who dont put effort* DUDE WEED

I'm a literal faggot, I like men.

Try getting out into nature if you can man, I hike whenever possible and it's helped some. I also set my sights on going to Spain for a weeks next summer just to travel around a bit on my own.

this

I thought my dick was small, so I never talked to girls, but my dick is actually 5 1/2 inches, which is almost normal, so im thinking on trying to pull a 4/10 to fug

thanks man, I'm trying. I go out to open mic night, but there's mostly old dudes there. Sometimes I go to younger bars, but the music is so loud I can't talk.

Depression sucks, and I go between feeling like I'm an übermensch and feeling like a total loser.

>started work a few months ago
>mfw the newer hires get invited to social events

God will give me everything I ask for

'Cause I'm an aspie. No shit.

Haven't had a gf in 15 years, although she was a solid 8/10 (5'11" 135 lb 34B-24-36). But even then, to her I was just a friend with benefits (she loved the way I ate her pussy, but she never sucked my dick).

Last gf was crazy and tried to kill me...
no matches on the dating apps...
>Feels bad man.

im socially retarded to the point that I cant speak to a girl without breaking into a terrible Jackie Chan impression :/

Bluepill fag

bcuz trust issues

-Dysfunctional family
-Classic divorce ~13 yo
-Father drunk,mom mentally unstable
-5 years in home for abandoned children
-Get diagnosed with social anxiety and MPS
-Grew up into a 4,no sense of humor
-girls_ignore_me.gif
-Said fuck it one day and stopped searching
-You don't become a wizard after 30,sorry guys

Ugly stupid and fat

Replace work with college and you're literally me, at least you got some cash from work, im broke asf

Main steps for getting a gf:

Step 1: Have friends (mostly male, no straight male hangs out with large groups of women).

Step 2: Become a relevant and valuable person within a group of friends.

Step 3: Provoke social interactions with women within your social group. Have partys with your friends and invite females you barely know who are friends of friends of friends...

Step 4: Make sure your presence is felt within a group in positive ways. Contribute to the group and other people honestly without expecting any kind of reward thus becoming a valueable asset to said group of friends(eg: putting on some nice tunes in the party stereo; help a friend with something; help make good conversations between other people; have other people connect with each other; contribute the stability of your group).

--- IF YOU MADE IT HERE, CONGRATULATIONS: YOU ARE BECOMING AN ALPHA MALE WITHIN YOUR GROUP ---

Step 5: Eventualy catch the eye of a newly added female friend to the already extensive network of people who like you.
->This is the crucial point: attention and positive affirmation of other people towards you is CONTAGIOUS. Women will start to like you because other women like you. It's just how it goes.

Step 6: Socializing with said woman whilst not being autistic, being relaxed, having a positive attitude and showing empathy. Do not forget to ALWAYS PUT YOUR PLANS BEFORE HERS. SHE IS NOT YOUR GOAL/YOUR LIFE. THIS IS FOR YOU.

Step 7: Date, have sex and bond within a matter of 1-2 weeks. Should this time period extend, your chances of getting laid will decrease logarithmicly each day and the woman will lose interest in you. -> you get le friendzoned ahah xD 9geg

Step 8: Have her climb the social ladder within your network and let her feel your aplhaness within your group. This will assure her that you are a valuable male.

Step 9: Make it official and make her your gf.

--CONGRATULATIONS YOU NOW HAVE A GIRLFRIEND--

I don't have a gf because I am now married.

Also, money helps. Alot.

I've got deep seated trust issues so I won't let anyone close enough to enter into a relationship. I have had them in the past, and I could have one right now but quite frankly I don't want one.
Not saying I would be happier without a girlfriend
but I can't handle another persons nonsense on top of dealing with my own
I got enough shit to deal with no need to add to the burden
So I don't have one, probably won't have one for a while if ever

Is that a vanity plate on her bicycle?

I am a loser

dumped me last week because a year together means shit nowadays

My job requires me to live in places for months at a time. Everytime I get something going I end up having to move somewhere else. I've given up, I'd rather feel empty than constantly heartbroken.