Quick question: I am seeing a lot of SJW type threads. Is this trolling, actual SJW cunts who need to gtfo REEEEEEEE...

Quick question: I am seeing a lot of SJW type threads. Is this trolling, actual SJW cunts who need to gtfo REEEEEEEE, or are we trying to take Sup Forums Sup Forumsack

Eh, a little from column a, a little from column b

rip. I was hoping it was the latter. It's really the only viable way to get those stormcuck assholes offa my board.

just a friendly reminder that sjws and alt-retards are equally aweful and should just both submit for reeductaion

>submit for reeductaion
Unless reeducation mean "kicked out of my fucking board because we can't tolerate more faggotry than we already have", you should go too.

This
>They don't have to go home..... Oh wait yes they do.

Keep going...

Whoever's posting the blue ancap ball I would like to remind you that I hate this cancer as much as you. A couple of 'em were actually bretty gud though.

I didn't save too many of those.
Oh well, lads.
And lefties are infinitely worse. They would attempt serious gun control (possibly bans, again, LOOKING AT YOU FEDERAL ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN WHICH DID NOTHING) which would then follow the other important rights. Alt-righters can be pretty fedoratier, but SJW's will always be worse.

I've been asked a few times: which group is worse, the KKK, or these SJWs?

Eh. I'm for a few leftist things. But moderate shit. Keep your guns, but make it so I can't walk in to a gun show and buy an unregistered assault rifle, which I can in several states. Keep your free market, but tax it JUUUST enough to keep the army running and the roads built and emergency response paid. As to god's existence or lack of it I could care less, and that's really the only reason to hate gays and stuff. I don't. I just don't like inaccuracy and hate, which these motherfuckers, contrary to their own belief, are full of. Same with the right. They're both equally as bad.