My mom is an insufferable bitch, didn’t respect my veganism, had the audacity to cook BACON and EGGS in my house...

My mom is an insufferable bitch, didn’t respect my veganism, had the audacity to cook BACON and EGGS in my house, and ultimately just made me extremely angry all the time. I even moved out for a while but then I moved back in.
Anyways, she’s not with us anymore I guess. Which kind of sucks but what can you do. Basically, she had a cardiary infraction, and had to go to the hospital. They revived her which was good but then they put her on some pills. So when she came home, she explained to us that she needed the pills to stay healthy. My grandparents came down for a while to help with this. So, here’s the problem. Pills are almost always made with gelatin, which, as you may know, comes from cow bones. And that’s wrong. I wanted to help my mom be less cruel AND I knew that being vegan helps your heart, so I looked up homeopathic remedies that would help with heart issues. I ordered them for her, threw out her old murder pills, and replaced them with the homeopathic pills made from pectin instead of gelatin. And she didn’t seem to notice for a while, but then like a couple of months later, she had another cardiary infraction and this time the scarring in her pulmonary tubes was too severe and we lost her.
And I didn’t go to her funeral. And you’re probably thinking, wow, what a horrible person, she didn’t go to her own mothers funeral. But I didn’t go for two reasons: 1) I knew they would serve meat as a snack and that’s fucking ridiculous. And 2) my own family accused me of somehow hurting her by replacing her murder gelatin death evil pills with the good vegan heart healthy pectin pills. But that’s literally retarded because all they could have done was help her. So. Yeah. Felt good getting that off my chest.
Also I dropped out of college.. which kind of sucks but I have a new job now as a waitress at a cute vegan cafe. So that’s good! :) hope u guys have been alright. I’ll answer any questions if you have any!

You are a beautiful person and youve done nothing wrong

newfag detected

go back to tumblr

fuck you bitch

hey its post tits or GTFO

Speaking of insufferable bitches... if you want to practice writing fiction, you can just write... without bothering all of us with it.

lol the femivegan is gone

C'mon guise don't you think i'm right? ??

>newfags falling for this level of copypasta

fake and gay

how about you go choke on a carrot and do us all a favor veganated piece off ass

learn to paragraph you fucking mongloid and i didn't even bother reading that chunk of verbal diarhea

That's so rude, why being so mean??
I just wanted to get this off my chest and you guise are being such dickheads.

Fuck you!!!! Stop ruining my thread with this memes!!!!

I am bear man! I am a follower of the sewer king of oslo
You cannot stop me.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr i'm gonna report you for flooding if you dont stop!!!

lol hardly flooding, brittle bitch. & no, I'm not the one posting bear memes

So basically you accidentally killed your mom OP. You've basically commuted manslaughter because if your stupid vegan beliefs. No offense OP, but you're a fucking idiot.

Wow, pussy. Good luck when real life hits

Nice b8 m8

Keep it coming with the bear memes!

FUCK YOU THATS NOT TRUE! I JUST HELPED HER WITH THAT FUCKING NASTY COW PILLS!!!!!!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO JUDGE ME

this was taken from a squirrelkin tard's post on tumblr(i think). she openly admitted all of that.

I don't think being vengeful or wrathful as a vegan is the way to go. I feel that when i go my own way and let people go theirs, they are more receptive to my way. Ive tried convincing why certain things are better, however convincing leaves a bitter feeling in me with me feeling duped. Live your path (as a vegan) and live it very well

Thanks user, for the only nice anwser :))

you are a heathen in the eyes of the sewer king of Oslo!!

The Bear of Oslo will rise!!

Ever seen those clips on youtube where they take a dog off the street? Been stray for 4 years, eating trash and handouts.

Then they take it into a vet who gives it food, vaccine, blood transfusions, treats ticks and fleas...then it dies anyway.

You know why? Because GOOD stuff was a shock to the system. Dies in 3-5 days after being on the street for years.

Thats wha happened to your mom. Died from good pills. If she stayed on bacon and eggs, the second heart attack wouldn't have happened. It was a shock to the system. Maybe she would have only lived a year longer, but thats how it goes

The bear king of oslo will be pleased with this

What terrible pasta. Needs some meat.

That's SO not true, the bacon and eggs and all the other shit she used to eat killed her. And that's vengeance of the nature!!! I tryied to help but it was in vain and all i get is everybody hating me and saying that i killed mom!! Why is life so fucking bad with me guisee???!!

I'm your mom from after life, you stupid bitch.

REALLY old copypasta

FUCK YOUUUU

You say that after killing me. Damn ungrateful bitch. And I even cooked that all you can eat meat buffet the day before you changed the pills.

I'm not ever posting on this site again!! Are you happy now??? You fuckers just ruined my night, i hope you all get banned heartless idiots

WHO IS PRETENDING TO BE ME! I AM THE ONE TRUE BEAR MAN OF OSLO! I AM THE RIGHT HAND OF THE SEWER KING OF OSLO NOT YOU! YOU WILL BE MAULED BY THE MILLION BEAR ARMY I HAVE UNDER MY COMMAND! YOU WILL BE THE PLAYTHING OF THE SEWER KING OF OSLO!

Oh, and to add to this I already posted that one.