YLYL Thread: triggered edition. Post a pic that would make SJWs act like violent niggers

YLYL Thread: triggered edition. Post a pic that would make SJWs act like violent niggers
>Inb4 President Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZE_hnQH8Qyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP cant >inb4

Tough shit i just did

Now post funny shit nigga

are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo

I missed this pasta

I took a feminist privilege test and despite being white, it turns out I am the opposite of privileged kek. Feminism defeated by feminists.

What was the problem?

Post link so I can take it

this

So what does it take for a white man to not be privileged?

Did the test ask if you're a cuck?

The girl is very pretty but the feminists all argue that she's plain. They're jealous.

Probably belongs in an anti-women thread but I felt like posting it because she's pretty.

White women are jealous of Asian beauty and their men's affinity for Asian women.

its fine and it belongs here its a general girl problem not fem

>joke being that shes qt3.14
>women commenting have profile pics where theyre shovel faces

more BANANA!!!!

None of them can see why she's beautiful.

Presumably just early onset eye maladies brought on by their genetic diabetes.

> no_gadar.gif

Is it gay if its done to reach escape velocity of a ham planet?

> asking for a friend

probably had a heart attack just climbing the ladder

that dude is so fuckin ripped, even his elbows have muscles

I'd do it to save a bro. Even a total stranger bro.

>even his elbows have muscles
I think he has a vagina on his elbow

Even his elbow vaginas have muscles

Reply to this post or your motherboard will die in its sleep tonight.

>gender: transqueer burger-fluid
kek

Not taking any chances...

Fuck you.

niggers

diamonds

still not triggeed by you beta fags

this thread is a major disapointment

ayy my nigga joseph

I don't think this will make anyone laugh, but it'll probably piss someone off.

itt: beta fags pretend they can trigger sjw

Fuck you

>Post a pic that would make SJWs act like violent niggers

looks like he dressed up as a tarder
get it, because he couldn't spell retard right and he had like dyslexia or some shit

thank you for respecting the old ways user. These newfucks don't even know this shit.
>OP still a fag

nigger detected

>tarder
>he had like dyslexia or some shit

wat

She isn't all that though. I'm not a feminist, just a college student that sees way sexier Asian girls at school. You guys have low standards if you think she's all that, but so is expected from bunch of betas.

an oldfag wouldn't say thank you

Who can be upset by Lawn dart dudley.

that doesn't even look like it would hurt

Feminists hate when women are naked in the kitchsn, so there's this

You sound like my female Asian friends.

They always say white guys have no taste in Asians. But really, they just wish white guys found THEM pretty.

Smart thinking Paul.

Oh, I didn't mean to come off as a girl. Just a straight dude that got different tastes.

If you play csgo and heard the latest news

youtu.be/ZE_hnQH8Qyk

Christ, if they look like that, I can see why. If I came into my kitchen and saw her like that, first I'd have to bleach the entire kitchen, then my eyes.

The joke is these white women are very intimidated by an asian that people call beautiful. The asian girl is pretty, but the white women are not

Sexylosers, awesome webcomic

LOL

>upcoming exams
im 31 i dont have fucking "exams"

crap

what's wrong with this picture? It's just a happy white family............I got it

Too soon Lori

Sweet lawyer costume

This is strangely aesthetically pleasing

How would this pic trigger SJWs? If anything, this would piss the fuck out of white males and right whingers.