You know it's a good episode when even Emilia Clarke is acting well and I don't want to shoot myself when she's on...

You know it's a good episode when even Emilia Clarke is acting well and I don't want to shoot myself when she's on screen.

Excellent use of lighting to hide her rolls too.

Her scenes were garbage. It took every ounce of will power I had not to skip past them.

>mfw her lard ass sits on the iron throne

Davos acted everyone under the table

Those fucking eyebrows have a life of their own.

Like two caterpillars on coke

At least they had her do something else but "I WILL CANKER THE SEVEN KINDOMS" or having the good ole "Get kidnapped, show her naked couple of times, everyone talks how they are going to fuck her, dragons come, she is queen now"

Is more like she never has anything interesting to do or say, therefore every scene feels like we've already seen it. Daenerys is just a really bad character IMO

>I'm..ACTING!

it's as if she's overcompensating for her acting incompetence by moving her eyebrows wildly to express emotions

>her 'lard ass' will never sit on your face
just kill me

They do that when she's being herself in real life. She probably is constantly told off for moving them too much while shooting GoT

Yeah it was probably the only episode with her where she didn't do anything too cringeworthy.

i guess but it seems disingenuous even when she does it in interviews.

Definitely.

She's a case for Botox injections to prevent that from happening. Seriously her forehead's going to be a mass of creases in 5 years if she doesn't.

Do they expect me not to wanna masturbate to her fat ass?

I dont know why but her face looks really goofy.

good damn i wish i had a real life cartoon as a gf

yeah better be all plastics

Emilia is best milia

"i got you something"

whole scene had a sort of One Tree Hill feel to it, don't you think