Any other stoners on Sup Forums?

any other stoners on Sup Forums?
post how often you smoke.
I personally am a huge weed fiend. If I have weed, I literally do not complete any activity until I've smoked like a whole gram. Then I take a vyvanse and function perfectly for the rest of the day.
Some other questions:
do you guys smoke to achieve any sort of high and then stop, or do you just keep smoking until you're so fucking high that it just becomes about conserving weed (me)?
How much do you pick up at a time?

i attatched a pic of abowl i smoked yesterday

My GF and I go through an ounce like every two weeks... We don't deal.

I don't smoke at all, because I'm not a piece of shit.

damn no one on Sup Forums burns

Personally, I love my spliffs, but my room mate is a bong head, so we switch it up every now and then. We always go with bongs when we want to watch a movie or something.

I just smoke whenever I want to smoke.

Me and my girl started smoking weed early this year.
Do it every night after our daughter goes to bed.
I can tell our tolerance is changing since I'm hitting our bong more and more. Also started out with a vape pen but that was to pin then had joints but who wants to deal with rolling everynight.

>btw watch Rick and Morty.

how long have you been smoking, and at what frequency?

Im a daily smoker. At this point im sure its an addiction.(there are many legitimate university studies that back up this claim as well as other claims of ill effects) I smoke to feel a little high during the day. I carry around a bat and dugout to smoke on cigarette breaks at work. At night I usually get very high, method of delivery varies at night from bongs to spliffs.
I do not recommend to anyone. The idea that marijuana doesnt make you slow lazy and stupid is naivety or denial. If you smoke daily quit for 2 weeks (if you even can) and notice how sharp you feel. Then notice that you still buy another bag and go back.

A blunt a day if possible, usually I'll go a few days in between smoking again

so you're a pussy

Many stoner's here smoke bucket bongs regularly? I pull it out ever few weeks and get really high, but I hate the thought of spilling it

It's not physical addiction, but the feeling feels super nice.
Worst I did was smoke for 3 days straight and it definitely affects you.

Nah. I'm not a piece of burnout trash.

If I want to feel good, I drink on my off time or take acid, like a real man. Weed is like the girliest thing you can possibly do. Might as well be poundng margaritas up your fucking vag.

I smoke about 3 times a day. Just enough to really just have a nice feeling. I pick up probably one maybe twice a week at an eighth each time I buy unless its an occasion ill pick up a Q or half. I pay for 35-45 an 8th of decent. Suburbs of philly I have to take what I can get really. Its not too bad. Wish I got the medical grade shit but its whatev.

Keep living in self denial lol based subhuman scum who will never amount to anything

It can be psychologically addicting yes. Yes weed will make you lazy if you're not careful, best way is to only smoke after you've done all your shit. Stop smoking at work, you gotta be sober at some point through the week and being high at work is a bad habit to get into.

>I'm not a piece of burnout trash
>I drink
>Or take acid

top kek 10/10 lying to oneself to prospone suicide

I wish I could pay $35 for a 8th, I usually pay $45.

started smoking summer before my freshman year in college, been smoking daily since

Weed makes you too lazy to kill yourself, which is too bad because anyone who smokes? That's exactly what they should do.

At least I'd have the energy to make it good.

i also take acid and do other drugs

Smoked almost erryday since 2008, now I just smoke a bit of schwag when im off work while I watch TV or chill

never done cocaine or heroin, just psychadelics like
DMT
Acid
shrooms
dabs

If you're a white person, then you fell for the trap and you're wasting your true potential.

If you're not

>that shit looks fire, buy more

Everything you just said is irrelevant and isn't even remotely entertaining. Better drink some or take a hit of acid to enhance that personality of yours because you're pretty burnt out right now m8.

used to smoke an eight to a quad a day of meds.
i lived in co for a while ;) $17 for an eigth

> Smoked heavily from 18 to 24
> Stopped at 24 to focus on school
> Didn't smoke until 30
> Girl I loved broke up with me
> Immediately started smoking again
> Put a few bits in the bowl, take like 2 hits
> High as fuck

That was 1 month ago.

wew lads.

You probably just didn't understand it through the fog that's left of your brain cells.

No, there wasn't anything even remotely complicated, just burn out based tryharding to bait or appear funny, but your moist personality destroyed by years of alcohol and shit has sure taken its toll as even through the internet I can very much evaluate what kind of trash you are in real life.

I convinced my roommate and his GF to smoke, who hadn't smoked in 5,10 years. They got fucking wrecked. Wasnt a happy day.

This coming from a stoner in his basement apartment. I'd extoll the social virtues of my brands of inebrients, but you're likely so scared of human interaction that you pretend you don't care about it so you don't cry yourself to sleep... at least, not EVERY night.

Spliffs all the way boys

why not user? what happened?

Whatever bruv, keep lying to yourself how you're better than people, but deep down we both know whats up. :(

There's lots of people I'm not better than. I'm just absolutely better than anyone who smokes pot, especially on the reg.

>Biased alcoholic who thinks taking harder drugs makes him cooler

ok

why don't your start your coolio heroin trip already and off yourself within the next 2 years?

Haven't you heard? Pot's the gateway drug. I'm perfectly fine. So fine I can pass my piss tests at my government job. You?

Buy w few grams each week, go through if all in a weekend. My roommate does dabs so I've been Getting into dabs, and I have to say they're quite different. I like that I can do dabs in my dorm and not have to worry about anything, but dabs does not beat smoking a joint

Smoked more or less every day for 3 years then gave it up about 4 months ago, with only one "relapse" (my birthday).
I smoked frequently but not very large amounts (mostly because weed is stupid expensive in my country). I'm talking about a gram a week when I started. That gradually went up to at least 3 grams in one weekend by the time I quit.
I'd smoke a fairly stingy spliff in the morning and then another before bed most weekdays, and on the weekend I'd have a few during the day if I wasn't working. If I was smoking with others I'd smoke a lot more than that in one go.
For some reason whenever I was smoking with someone I felt like I had to keep going. Like as soon as we finished one I'd want to roll another. I think being ever-so-slightly buzzed was my "default state" and I only felt like getting properly whacked when smoking with my friends/gf. Not sure why.

Gateway drug if you're borderline retarded.

This. Was a daily smoker for years. Smoked shatter for 2 months every day and that is what fucks toy up the most. Quit for a month now and I don't regret it one bit. Maybe smoking every odd time isn't bad but it most definitely fucks up your short term memory. Now I feel like I'm getting my memory back and I'm much sharper.

i only smoke weed twice/once a week, because it can trigger acid/DMT flashbacks
>ill smoke like 2 and a half grams(medical tho)
>high with open eye visuals
>quit for two weeks in a month, smoke the other two weeks to keep my tolerance down.
>used to deal QP's so my ex-partner will cut me really good deals if i drive to Houston. 6.75$ a gram. 150 a Ounce.
will green text a story about police brutality when they caught me smoking if interested.

yup anyone who says weed inst addictive is smoking shit chronic and listening to the liberal media (rofl family guy says its cool). just did two weeks clean after 4 years daily and it doesn't get easier

You just described stoners, except "borderline" is generous.

Gross fingernail

I just ate my first edible about 30 mins ago what should I expect

Do you mean hippies?

how noticeable are the effects once you stop smoking? as in no brain fog and whatnnot

i feel this just so you know

I had 3 drops of phoenix tears and 2 cbd caps plus one joint. I also invested a grand into MMJ stock. Thanks guys.

Nah. I work witb so-called "functional" or "professional" ones and they are always retarded and lazy. Can spot 'em a mile away. Fortunately they usually can't hold down their jobs. Too fucking lazy to show up, or too fucking dumb.

You know friends, the legend of the Rock music, the one who wrote mos of the legendary top rock songs of all time, who was the director of the most legendary songs to ever exist, once commented on marijuana, somewhere between 10-15 years ago. Do you know what he said?

He said that he does not smoke pot anymore. He said that in the past, he smoked pot daily, but nowadays, with all this new age bullshit marijuana, where THC is boosted so much, no wonder people get such horrible side effects from it and debate whether its good or not. Don't be retarded. It's neither good or bad, it's what you make it up to be. It should be legal. Nobody should tell you what to put in your body, especially when it's on the same level as tobacco/alcohol. If not worse, but that's also an invalud arguement to support pot used by retarded potsmokers. Weed nowadays is dangerously potent, don't smoke too much, or grow your own normal fucking weed. You don't want to be smoking too much of this new age weed on steroids bullshit.

it doesn't get easier? Lol what? Are you sharper though? Better memory?

What fucks you up* but I will say a joint or so while camping is heaven. But that's it only as a reward not a daily routine

I am a fiend for the THC as well

When I'm really going hard I smoke 1-2g of wax/day. but thats not all the time.

Usually do a blunt in the morning, then a bowl with wax, then i'm good for a while for work or whatever else. then i don't smoke until night. i also drink beer with my weed at night .

Fuck, I'm still on the way to true moderation, which is key in getting the most enjoyment out of bud, for me at least.

I want to get to the point where I dont have to dealioto smoke anymore. cause i don't make that much cash. idk...it's all about obtaining balance in my life now, without becoming a stagnant heroin addicted, heavy alcoholic cough syrup extract fucker.

Tho dextromethorphan is definitely up there with other nice psychedelics and disassociates.
i dunno, whatever. I'm on a p good run right now so i'll just keep movin' and toking the nice fumes

Lol man why does the alt right hate weed. I am conservative and i smoke weed. The real problem with weed like fatty foods is when hedonist over indulge and dodge personal responsibility.

haven't noticed shit after stopping for two weeks i been at it since 2011 but i started at 14 so i'm probably permafucked

That's what happens when you let weed rule your miserable life, which means you're borderline retarded and will surely soon follow the path of synthetics thinking "oh wow this is so much better man i feel alive and not lazy ready to work 8 days a week" but you know what? It's worse, and you're on the same level that you was with weed but with a HARDER drug, but you still have no idea how to control your life and you end up even WORSE

You're not just being unable to keep a job anymore, you're a synthetic drugs addict and will also lose your life.

Don't be biased when you see people like this using pot and then arguing that it's the best thing since sliced bread. You're smarter than that, aren't you? Depends on how many years you've been taking acid, ofc.

I smoke every day, but I grow my own, so it doesn't cost me anything - just the opposite in fact. I don't smoke much in the day in case I have to drive, but I smoke about a Q a week, so about a gram a day. Sometimes more, rarely less.

Not him but I quit for a month and my memory is almost as it was before I smoked.

And kissing is the gateway to rape. I hate people like you.

fuck im 19, almost 20 and also started at 14. Well shit....

>taking subjective experience as objective fact.

lol dude.

idk man maybe, i dont feel like im having a fucking heart attack like weight on my chest is gone but idk what the fuck that was, only happened when i got super ripped. maybe my memory is a tiny bit better but two weeks aint shit.

I do take subjective experiences as objective fact when it... wait for it...

>makes total fucking sense
>is proven
>is simply true

lol dude..

Wait another 30 mins or so and you'll be high lol. but #1 rule is do NOT eat another one before the first one kicks in
Honestly I was pretty cranky for the first couple weeks but it slowly got better. Definitely less brain fog and relatively easier to concentrate, however I'm fairly certain that I've permanently fucked my ability to concentrate from my 3 years of smoking. MDMA and ketamine probably didn't help either.

This might sound strange but a big difference for me is my emotions and mood. It's easier for me to experience and express my emotions now but it's also tough to readjust to being capable of feeling genuine sadness instead of just numbing my brain with weed. Especially since my (ex) gf tried to an hero, which is the main reason I relapsed on my birthday.

Also since people are doing this apparently, I'm 20 and started at 16. Started drinking at 14 though.

Fuck off baitmaster

Your pipe resembles a hollowed out scrotum.

I stopped smoking 4-5 weeks ago. Now I am strictly on edibles. I found a specific brand they sell at the club that works amazing for me. It's way more cost effective (I am a daily user and save about $300 monthly in comparison to buying the flower)

The edibles are these little caramels made by a company called ChooseLove. I get so much more high for so much longer than actually smoking the flower. I will still buy a pre-roll every once and a while but on the whole buying weed at $17/gram at the club is a complete rip-off.

The only downside is you have to wait 45 minutes or maybe a little longer for it to fully hit. That's it. Smoking is fun because you get high almost instantly...but just a little patience and it's so much better. My relationship with cannabis is stronger than ever. And obviously it's healthier not to smoke and you can get high in public or at work discretely.

Also, most people who have fucked with edibles know that too much can be AWFUL. So that's another downside, but if you dose the perfect amount, it's way way way way better than smoking.

I actually only take acid occasionally, and on suggestion (unofficial of course) from my doc. Related to supression of migraines.

I'd rather be clinically dead than brain dead.

It's not just casual acquaintances I know that weed's turned retarded. Everyone I've ever known to do it falls victim, and every single one of them sounds like you - they think they're an exception when they appear fully burnt to anyone who doesn't partake.

rest in piss

>only pussies don't smoke weed.
Enjoy not having a clearance, or any government contract job higher than janitor of the local town hall.

???

Do you not realize how biased your opinion about weed is based on your childhood or whatever retarded friends who literally let WEED take over their life... that's very pathetic, dude.

I'm sure a recent report put cannabis at 9% addictive (i.e. 9% of all those that try it will have withdrawal symptoms on stopping).
Caffeine was also put at 9% iirc.

I usually use a bong with an ash catch, triple tree perk, and an ice catch. My fellow Sup Forumsrothers named it "The Warp Core".

I'm pretty good at conserving, I can get fucking ripped every night and still only go through about an eight every 2 months.

Breathing techniques give you more high using less pot by creating more active villae in your lungs to absorb the chemicals in the smoke.

My favorite smoke is Jack Herer if I can get my hands on it, followed by train wreck and white widow, but really any sativa dominant hybrid with a high thc count floats my boat.

Who wants to work for our lame ass government. XD don't threaten me with a good time.

Looks like you need more lights, but your results say otherwise. Very nice.

Well I generally smoke 2-3 grams a day. Wake, smoke a bowl. Have lunch break and smoke one in my car, and smoke a fat dab when I get home. Also here is one of my tables for dank reasons.

That's hilarious. Man, you ever heard the phrase "outside looking in?"

You're IN. You wouldn't be able to tell if weed changed you, and you're obviously unwilling to even admit it could. That's sad.

I smoke about .3g-.5g daily. Every once in a while I take a day break or two.

A whole gram...

Dude that's like half a fucking bowl for anyone who's not faggot

All you ever did during this conversation was assume shit that isn't true which makes this so entertaining.

I'm not smoking pot. I never said it doesn't change a person, and I never even discussed how bad/good it is for you. Basically all your biased idiot brain needs is ANY kind of objection in your arguement so you can continue to spit shit no matter whether it's relevant or not. Burnout indeed.

2x600w and 8 plants. Tried running a third 6oow light, but it made the room too hot. And the amount of extra bud it produced wasn't really worth the extra electricity bill.

Weed burns your brain out. Coming of it lets your brain recover. It's not chemically addictive unless you are particularly susceptible and blaze quite a bit every night.

Anyone who smokes regularly and thinks their brain isn't burnt out is a moron. If you want to smoke regularly without burnout and have better highs them take regular breaks, one week on one week off, or two weeks on two weeks off. Any more on a stretch without a break and burnout starts setting in.

Snoke smart.

I smoke a pipe more often then not and usually about a quarter ounce a week. Trying to slow down if not stop before long to give my resistance some time to relax

You're inventing a straw man argument. Or, if not, you're confused about the definition of bias. By your definition, you're as "biased" as I am.

>Snoke smart

i smoke about about 2 gs a day. weekends i always do a psychedelic or opiate. i pop vyvance a couple times a week too

Unless you have a fucking massive bowl, a "bowl" is about a quarter gram when loaded correctly. Over packing a bowl wastes weed, gives a harsher smoke, and a worse high.

Avoid packing it tightly, and avoid starting a cherry. Edge the bowl, and spark it just enough to get a few peices started but not burning, like incense. Use hemp wick if you can, lighter fluid harshes a mellow high and tastes like ass and rotten pickles after you've experienced smoking without it.

I smoke 2 grams a day and I smoke a half gram of dabs I smoke to start the day then smoke til I'm retarded

Typos are fucking hilarious. Snoke up fools.

Anybody that wants to make money and get awesome benefits. Even private sector jobs with government contacts have rules they need to abide by. Most of them require a secret clearance at least, and you won't be getting that if it ever comes up that you're a stoner. You're all stoned and complacent, though, so it's not like you even care about things like paying bills, having nice things, and traveling every 6 months for vacation. Why take a vacation when you can stay home and get high, right? Who cares about enriching their lives with the experience of other cultures when you can inhale the sweet vapors of ignorance and exhale the fumes of complacency?

I don't actually care, though, and whatever makes you happy is good enough for me. So long as you're not hurting anybody, there's no harm in being a stoner. Just don't hold your kids back if you ever have any, because it would suck to have lazy stoner parents that can't take care of basic shit like paying the utility bills.

I've had some intense closed eye visuals on weed. I also used to think my cat would be around even in places it wouldn't make sense for him to be.

proceed with the story please user

Whether i'm inventing a straw man or not doesn't really have any relevance that all you need to argue is yourself.

I could only see the one in the pic. 2 makes more sense for your setup.

> implying
> more implying
> all the implying
> implying and ignorance everywhere

Better pic.

Hi user, any legit/realistic non stereotypical tips you could give me if I want to simply grow one or two plants? Best setup? Indoors

Every thread there's always these types of "I'm not a degenerate" fags and it seems like they purposely wait for this threads to just
>I don't smoke at all, because I'm not a piece of shit.
wew lad