Ask a 18 year old who gets to have sex with his 16 year old gf on a regular basis anything ;)

Ask a 18 year old who gets to have sex with his 16 year old gf on a regular basis anything ;)

Ever fuck her ass?

Got nudes of her?

No just tried, didn't fit my dick is pretty big I mean her pussy has to work overtime to handle it :P

Btw my kik is Blue999_

How old are you?

Has she let you cum on her face yet?

Read the post, I'm 18 going on 19

Yeah I have ;)

Ok let's see whip it out

Was it her idea of yours? How did she look to you?

How far in can you get?

Mine, and what do you mean?

I like going in balls deep but it hurts her sometimes, but sometimes she likes it, it surprises her

lets see a clothed pic of your girl

Check answer above ;)

whats your kik user with big cock

bump

Blue999_

I mean what did she look like wearing your cum? The question could be taken a variety of ways, but I'm curious how she looked and how you felt about it.

Cutting face out but there

Eyes closed , mouth open, I found her pretty hot

a year ago (age 23) I met a small gorgeous tumblr-esque looking girl (not the fat SJW ones, the beanie-wearing, dark lipstick, and plaid buttonup and yogapants ones)
I met her through a kid who had just graduated highschool and we just kinda had him around through his older brother to hang out with.

well me and the chick started talking, and it turned out she was barely 16. looked more like 18, so I was suprised.

I still remember fucking her after a little fire at our friends house. we had a few beers, she got mad because a girl was hitting on me, ont thing led to another and we were fucking cowgirl. I knew how fucked it was but holy shit her pussy was tight. it ended up being completely bruised up after that night.

So a week after, I invited her over after serious contemplation. we were cuddling, then making out, then getting handsy, then she starts pulling my pants down and kissing her way down to my dick.
I thought "fuck this little girl is about to suck my dick this is fucking pure illegal"

I told her "you know you dont have to do this right?"
this is something I will never forget. she gave me this dead-stare look that just looked so fucking hot, and she said "user, im not just some innocent little child." and then gets down and starts sucking my dick.
I finished after like 2 minutes, and she swallowed the whole damn thing.

We were on and off like that for like 4 months, and we went our separate ways. I dont think I could do that again, but god damn it the risk was so fucking worth it, and so fucking hot.

anything in a bikini

Fuck, more please!!

Thanks, nice image. Do you remember the splatter pattern?

Hot

Close to lips, cheek , and mouth

I never forget a cum pattern I've given someone

More dick pics please