triteicerecords.bandcamp.com/
glass-factory.bandcamp.com/releases
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The people are talking people are talking

yamir.bandcamp.com/track/a-study-in-noise
>noise rock / experimental rock
>post-rock
>influenced by no wave and modern classical
>For Fans of Glenn Branca, early Sonic Youth, TBK-era Swans, New York No Wave scene
>new album march? 2017

>rate my music on rate your music:
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_

>follow me on spotify even if you dont listen:
open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p

ravetank.bandcamp.com/album/dont-be-sad-be-rad

>lo-fi
>Twee Pop/Anti-Folk
>FFO: The Mountain Goats, Neutral Milk Hotel, Guided By Voices, Beat Happening

Giving this a listen right now, digging the vibe so far! We could use more Post-Rock stuff with this vibe and less Cresendocore.

laborer.bandcamp.com/

>blackgaze
>post-black metal
>ambient

Full 2016 demo: youtu.be/QpnVEIKValw

Latest rehearsal: youtu.be/iq6pK0RMIJw

Tapes available now on our bandcamp.

vortigon.bandcamp.com/

>Electronic
>Orchestral
>Video Game Remixing

Since it was kind of dead for a while I cleaned up the whole place, tell me what you guys think.

Just Everywhere - You Can Open Your Eyes Now EP

>Lo-Fi
>Experimental
>Ambient
>Piano

justeverywhere.bandcamp.com/album/you-can-open-your-eyes-now

Curacy - Through

>ambient
>many sounds
>sounds you haven't heard before

"Through is saturated with emotion, but you feel a detachment from its monolithic display because it expresses its emotions with such gravity you almost can’t empathize." -a dude on slyvinyl.com
"very edgy album" -curacy

Free download:
curacy.bandcamp.com

TAPES: sparenoexpanse.bandcamp.com/album/through

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive/melancholic music
>when prozac no longer helps
>each release is different
>thinking seriously about to commit suicide in the near future (most logic move an human can do)

some codes for ya fellas
(fuck you, redeem at scrugley.bandcamp.com/yum)

transient life:
q7kz-wt7z
9l3k-hbq6
yjft-6wtf
k94k-y6c7
kyc2-7k45

uncontrolled dreams of exploding skies:
chjp-3sjv
c4bb-clt8
esxw-wa3n
8hcq-hbdj
2chf-5cxy

skaldic.bandcamp.com

Skaldic

>Experimental black metal
>Experimental noise music

Recs any of the black metal/ Blackgaze posts

These threads are dying faster and faster lately.

you have some ideas, but you have to work harder. you have improved tho
instrumentals are good, your voice is too muddy. keep it up (bookmarked)
the demo is great, not a fan of live sounds
not original music? this is shit..
dude, this is shit done in a fucking hour. stop spamming bandcamp with your trash.
generic ambient, sorry
its a hit and miss, but when you hit you're a god
(i dont like the piano shit, but the black metal and ambient its godlike, bookmarked)
some tracks are trash, and the other ones need drums to be decent and not boring

it all started with "recs"

>generic ambient, sorry
I'm sorry to have put you through this experience
though you can't really judge it by two partial listens
first time I've heard someone call this generic so I appreciate your feedback, like, you know, yeah, it was genuinely valuable

is the rec phase over yet?
last summer was so cancerous and I whined so much about it like a baby

nebulosads.bandcamp.com

>dark ambient
>dungeon synth

Recs
It's cool to see you have tapes released

I'm excited to hear what that funeral themed split is going to be like. Has anything begun with that?

pagodamast.bandcamp.com/album/demo-i
>Einhorn - Demo I
> dungeon noise/ambient synth noise

Very awesome stuff! I love the tapes
A bandcamp thread classic. Everyone check this out if you haven't already
I worked on a logo for you the other day, haha. It was fun listening to your varied music to gain some ideas as I did so. Definitely unpolished and not traditional but that's fun imo
My dawg. Solid dungeon synth from a rising new artist

Die the image go away if your verification expires? I wonder what happened there

*does
Maybe this is just what I get for using my phone

>not original music?
There are multiple tracks on there that are my original work. Please listen to either "
Technomancer" or "Astraphobia".

I really hope you're being sarcastic, please don't feed the troll.

>nebulosads.bandcamp.com

I feels like you deliberately chose a synth instruments for orchestral pieces so I won't comment too much on that other than that I would like to hear what you're capable of with acoustic instruments. Your tracks are interesting but the way your instruments are played is too robotic. I really advise you to either play it by hand or try to make it sound like it is being played by hand. I really enjoyed the story that you're trying to tell in each track.

>curacy.bandcamp.com

I have a really hard time judging this since it's not a genre I have explored myself just yet but I am enjoying "Frames" a lot. The transitions are extremely sharp though so it makes it kind of uneasy to listen to. Great use of stereo, every track feels incredibly deep.

sludge777.bandcamp.com

>sludgetripleseven
>beats
>

nice soundscape game here. I like the jittery synths being used in such a gentle way on source. The rain in frames takes it to a whole new spot

Thanks for the feedback! I can hear on some of my tracks the robotic instrumentation you're talking about. I at least fiddle around with a few acoustic instruments, one of them being a bowed psaltery which I plan on incorporating into my next solo release.

Use the psaltery, luke

coryjohnson.bandcamp.com/album/the-legend-of-zelda

>postrock
>zelda instrumentals
>good stuff

wackysoutherncurrent.bandcamp.com/releases

>ambient-rock, instrumental, chamber-rock, indietronica, dungeon synth, morricone-ish, carpenter-ish, italian

enter zero or more!
all discography at name your price

download, listen, share, rate!

please follow on spotify, even if you don't listen, you will help claiming the page there

play.spotify.com/artist/0zrkuqxllRnnbqH5oahFVh

rateyourmusic.com/artist/wacky_southern_current

svccy.bandcamp.com/releases

>Cds AVAILABLE ON BANDCAMP

>chillwave
>synthwave
>dream

Do y'all remember that band Grandchamp? Yea this is the singer from that band.

xxgoodmorningmidnight.bandcamp.com/album/gmm-jjw-tour-split

I like the tone of your instruments and the overall lofi sound, but I really don't like your voice, lyrics, or song structures. I believe lofi production is meant to strip back a song and give it an interesting texture, but the song itself still needs to be well put together.

But keep working at it, I still think there could be something here if you left behind the ironic word salad lyrics and focused more on chord structure.

aarthritis.bandcamp.com

>electronic

If anybody knows what subgenre this is please let me know. I've been telling people its 'electronic' and it feels gross.

Bump

wint.bandcamp.com/album/new-content

> bedroom lo-fi
> post-punk

Just released this.

posted on a previous bc thread that died so maybe you've seen it already.

I have tapes btw

can u anons help me find this song i found in bc general a few months back, i think the artist was called "ghost" but with weird characters, the art was a guy sitting on a cliff and the song was almost like spoken word. only lyrics i remember is "singing sweet emery" or "shouting sweet emery" and something something "meets the ocean" the lyrics were long as fuck and i think it was like 4 minutes ish long. thanks pals

(happy to see another DS artist)
recs

cruduxcruo.bandcamp.com/

>dungeon synth
>dark ambient
>fantasy

New album in the works...

check the archive

Ah yeah I listened to one of your albums today! I saw that you had joined the forum so I looked up your bandcamp

Bump

Aye that's fair enough, to be honest I don't like my voice that much either, and signing has never been my forte anyway, same with lyrics really. I decided to put it out there because I don't think there's much of a point in refining something to death, I've done that with projects in the past and I find that it really disrupts my creative flow, better to move on and take what you've learnt from the experience, but that's just my personal take on it.

Thanks for the feedback! I rarely get any, so it's always helpful.

reporting in

thanks friend! It's great to have more dungeon synth in these threads. Excited to hear what you have coming out next!

Bruh. This artwork is awesome. I'm assuming this will be the album art for your next release? Will it be Lovecraftian themed? I'm pretty hyped.

eyecandyusa.bandcamp.com

>neo-psych
>shoegaze

bullshit

jethmn.bandcamp.com

Listening now; it's pretty good! Although a tad short. Do you have any other releases planned?

This mans music demands to be listened to. Everyone do it. Now.

Eh, I hardly ever post from my computer. Also, new einhorn wheeeeeeen?

columnaris.bandcamp.com

>ambient
>drone
>bowed guitar
>new single

Check out the new single Tricaine. About 34 minutes of ambient drone, with some noise-like elements and field recording at the beginning and ending.

This is my bands first recorded song. kind of going for an early 90's indie sound.
dishwasherband.bandcamp.com/track/jellyfish

bump

Fuck it, why not.
hightor.bandcamp.com/album/irrelevancies
>Alt-folk.
>Midwestindiemo devotional pop whatever.
For fans of Hightide Hotel's Secret Somethings and Into It. Over It. and the like, I guess.

Whoa this fucking rules.

Thanks man! I really appreciate it.

I really liked Tricaine! I remember from another thread, you and someone else were talking about the overuse of paulstretch throughout. I honestly didn't think it was super prevalent, and worked well in this track. Really like the droney direction your project seems to be going in.

>hightor.bandcamp.com/album/irrelevancies
sup fellow torontonian

Thanks! I mean, Tricaine is almost entirely Paulstretch for the beginning of it anyway, but thank you for the kind words! I don't know that my project will be doing solely dronein the future, but it is a genre I quite enjoy. I'm hoping to work some acousticy things back into the next thing or things I do, though

Eyy Toronto, too bad it kinda sucks for live music now, I can only get basement shows reliably, hardly any DIY venues or even houses anymore that aren't elitist shitholes too.

Bump

I still like this. Pumped to hear what the new album brings.
The emotion in this is amazing, my dude.
The reverb on this is insane. Is that where the rumbling is coming from or simply the noise floor of recording? The second track's stop and start threw me a bit, but this is still awesome.
Not generic ambient, at all, my dudes. This album is awesome, but I still adore Polynia/Coil and 1007/0.
Not to openly throw that out on a message board like this, but drop me a line if you ever want to chat. Suicide is not something I take lightly after having been near/tried before. Wouldn't wish it on anyone. Dig your tunes, though.
Never let yourself paulstretch anything ever, my man. It's essentially wasted time, even with a genre like drone. When I timestretch things, I do them to lower the pitch, layer, and pull out the gradients of the high frequencies, which I then distort to give it some more noise.

theambiguity.bandcamp.com/album/sleep
>drone
>ambient
Working on a followup to Saturday Morning Twilight

triteicerecords.bandcamp.com/

>Experimental, Label, Various Genres

>OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS!

>Real Secrets
>Frost
>Toronto, Canada, Dance, Electronic, House, Synthpop.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Solo Bandcamp:
jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

Proud Supporter Of:

Bump

glass-factory.bandcamp.com/releases
>Industrial rock
>gothic shoegaze
>big guitars and sequenced beats

Rec'd: