Give me your honest brutal opinions !!!!!

Give me your honest brutal opinions !!!!!

1/10 not enough cardio

nice pussy

Dude mite get two black eyes if he goes above a meander.

You're obese.

You look like you're melting

God is brutal
Enough letting you live.

you should stop
pepegut

How heavy can one get? I cannot even tell if you are a male or female. Damn, you look like all of those cartoon representations of a fat person, like, when they exaggerate to make a point. You are the parody itself. How can you even get to do anything? What does a fat person like you does to stay alive? What's life when you really can't do anything with your body? Can't fuck, run, hop, go out, look good, or look at anybody without feeling bad about yourself. But seriously, do you eat lard for breakfast or something? A man cannot get like that without effort, it's been years of training probably.

>Faggot

I'm only 280lbs I can do anything what any other person can do

Are you male or female?

how tall are you?

Male????

5ft 8"

>only
>anything a normal person can do

Except stop eating. Clearly.

rekt

If that lady shaved and lost some belly fat, she might have decent tits

kill yourself

I was 270~ last year. Eat at a 500 calorie deficit and lots of cardio and you should be good. I'm 200 now 6ft, loose skin isn't too noticeable.

I've got a lot of stretch marks though so i will

Jesus christ your 5 ft 8 and 280 im 5 ft 9 and 150 you fucking fat ass what the hell u gotta be like at least 40 % body fat

Who cares, wear a shirt faggot.

do this OP 500 cal Defecit isn't too much.
I'd recommend focus t25 or p90x home workouts if you're anxious about going straight to the gym.

jesus you need to stop eating so much

does genetics contribute to a person being fat?

even if you lose all the weight, your skin is ruined for the rest of your life

just lose a little weight, enough so you don't die in the next 5 years, and live the rest of your life however you want

I used to be a fat bastard like you
Its easy to fix
I started by just eating less
Still eating the same old shit, pizza burgers etc, just not as much as usual..Lost weight quick as fuck and then realized how fast it goes if you start to eat right, but to start you can just eat like normal just a little less than usual and that shit just falls off
Try it fattie

You're the exact kind of person i never want to be, fucking disgusting.