Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

Ever since I was a little kid, I wanted to travel the world on foot. How hard would it be to do it? I live in Southern California, so my original plan was to start walking eastward. I would make my way though Arizona, etc. until I got to somewhere on the east coast. Then I would get on a boat to Portugal (either paid or as a stowaway) and keep going east, crossing borders until I got to China. I would then get on another boat to Japan, and on one final boat back to California. How feasible would this be? Is border patrol between European countries strict?

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_M._Newman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pedestrian_circumnavigators
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Bushby
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

polite bump

suck dick

California thread.

Why?

Motherfucker, take this shit to /trv/. Most of these fucking autistic retards barely leave their parents' basements, let alone travel the world. You're in the wrong place for questions like that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_M._Newman

You can do it man. The hard part is good walking boots and a support network that will mail you needed gear.

how do you feel about running from foreign cops and fighting off would be rapists and muggers from foreign lands?

sauce

It seems fun at a distance, it'll probably be nerve racking actually in foreign countries with no idea of the language and culture and dangers ahead. But still fun. I didn't know someone already did it, id I want to get on the map I'll need to do it in less time. Not that I want to, I just want to do it.

Advice taken, thanks.

I would join you

Also I realize that I may die and not many people will know what happened to me, but that's OK.

>The hard part is good walking boots and a support network that will mail you needed gear.
That too, I didn't think of that.

Nice trips.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pedestrian_circumnavigators

Start planning it out. Start out hiking across your state. You are in cali, so hike the PCT. Hike to the next town over. Go to REI and buy a pair of boots and hike 100 miles next month.

Start saving your money. Tell people you want to do it. Try selling it as a "fundraising hike" where people will donate money for you to hike your ass across the country. Then the world.

You can do it OP!!!!!!

pic related, dont even think about not going armed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Bushby

good god man, avoid Russia.

also, pay attention to visa requirements when planning your route.

She's thicc

she fucks niggers so she has AIDS

Lmao and your plan to cross the Rockies?

He is south of the Rockies, he will be hiking across Arizona and New Mexico and into Texas, then basically following I-10 or I-20 to the East coast. I-20 is the better route, but I-10 from San Diego to Jacksonville is the shortest coast to coast length.

This is the correct gun as well. Don't puss out and get a glock.

I was worried about immigration problems like this. At least I wasn't planning to visit Russia anytime soon.

I'm not.

Check out 3 mules dot com. The dude has been doing it for 20 years

Mufaca less chit chat and make with moar nigga cuck

I think there was a guy named Goliath that has done that walk around the world thing

her booty poppin

Sounds like a pretty good modern attention whore idea. Like a next level attention whore LA beast thing.

Don't ride on boats though you cheating faggot. Walk on water like the lord and fucking savior jesus motherfucking christ.

What's what real men do

I've walked through all lower 48 States, no big deal.

Walmart power scooters don't count, lazy faggot americunt.

>lying on the internet