Wwyd thread

Wwyd thread

Anons post girls and other anons say how they'd fuck them

Replies get replies

Start with these 2 lovely ladies

Girl on right from behind while leftie is underneath me and licking my balls. Pick a few from below.

wwyd?

I would facefuck the one on the left and anal the on the left, finish on both of their faces.

would force her to live with me and use her whenever however i wanted

The blonde above the b in bold is 1, the brunette above the failed abortion on the left is 2, and terror redhead in the bottom left is 3.

I show up at their March with a float of my own, 3 is laying on her back getting railed by me, while 2 is sitting on her face making out with me. 1 is laying on top of 3, presenting her ass to me. I force 2 to rim her while I eat her out. Just as I cum and jump up and spray my jizz all over the stupid femicunt crowd.

Do more of left.

>replies get replies

Fuckin horny retards can't even read

oh fuck i would throat this girl so hard!

Offer to be her airbnb while visiting America.

Kidnap her

Keep her in my basement

Train her to be my subservient sex slave. She only moves when she's needed and only speaks of spoken to. If she breaks any rule, she is whipped 10 times per infraction. Oh the fucked things I'd do to her...

One of the many things I'd do to her-given her consent.

Left, undress and expose while sucking my cock in front of his family

Make her ride my cock while I finger her ass, then fill her pussy with cum as she shakes her head no in protest

well of course user.....

i also love that sweet little ass on her.. would love to spread it and tongue her ass hole

Pull her into the bushes behind her, choke her unconscious, then proceed to fuck her brains out. After I cream pie this little slut, I make sure to stop it up with a tampon so anyone else looking for a quick fuck gets quite the suprise.

wwyd to my girlfriend??

>replies get replies

I'd tell her her boyfriends fucking illiterate.

kik ryfer1010 and i'll tell you all about it

Abduct, and train to be a sexual slave sell to the highest bidder record their sexual acts send them to the family

treat her like a fucking slut and take her from behind while i choke the shit out of her, finish right down her throat

smack that dumb fucking smile off her face and shoot a load on her and watch her cry

Better ass pic

i would make her gag on my dick until i cummed all over her dress and tits

make her go on all fours, pull down her bottoms and star eating her pussy. After she is nice and wet I would slide my cock in her nice, tight and moist pussy. I would pump till i am about to cum then pull out calm down a bit and start fucking her tits till i pop all over her face.

what kind of fucked things would you do to her?

lift her skirt and rip off her panties and fuck her from behind until I fill her full of cum. then make her walk around with cum dripping down her inner thighs

sir this is a give and take relationship. I think you're going to need to give a little more.

shes hot as fuck

Kiss her gently as I remove her top, then shove her into the water and sit myself down on the edge of the dock. Then I'd pull her hair and force her mouth onto my cock and facefuck her until I cum. Then hold her under the water a little while for good measure. fucking slut

Tie her up in the cinema. her pantsuit gets some modifications, i cut some holes in it so her tits, ass and pussy are accessible. Then fuck her pussy till i cum in it. Shes still tied up i write few cumslut signs and put them so that people can follow them to find her.
After a while the crowd is getting bigger and bigger as she gets fucked and cummed in all her holes.

Get her drunk at the frat party. Only allow her to crawl. No clothes. Let anyone do anything to her. She would get all her holes stuffed.

I'd want you to blindfold her and tie her up doggystyle to the bed. Tell her it's your fantasy. Then set up a video camera and live stream it while I sneak in and start getting her to suck me off, when I get hard I'll immediately start fucking her asshole as hard as I can while pulling off the blindfold, and cum all over her shocked face. Leave the door open and film her as she's forced to take strange cock after cock inside her holes begging for us to stop until we put in the ball gag.

Who wants to do this very shy, virgin fashion model?

Bump