Dubs decides what i say im trying to get nudes help a Sup Forumsro out

Dubs decides what i say im trying to get nudes help a Sup Forumsro out

tits or gtfo

hello grace, i'm friends with your mother. she said that we'd be a good match. i've been jacking off to you since you were a child. anyway, i'd like to see about sticking my dick into your tight pussy. you went from looking adorable to being a total turn-on. please make this become reality like it is in the hentai manga i read.

roll

kek im rolling for this

roll

roll

roll

What app is that?

Idk but open slowly try to seem nice and just be there till her current boyfriend ditches her then swooping for the kill. Good luck user

Dubs get

roll

op better deliver

reroll

Do you like child pron?

Creampies?

roll

Just do it op

this

Reroll

Reroll

Rollin

rerollerino

Roll

im trying to get nudes help a Sup Forumsro out

Roll

keking hard, op? rolling for this

Rolling for this

reroll

op post what this guy posted

dubs

roll

roll

Creampies?

winrar

Creampies?

Checked

winrar

op better deliver

winrar

show me your cock-hungry butthole

winrar!

HI I'm actually gay but looking to experiment with you... do you like dogs?

>stanker

I'm a fag asking people on Sup Forums what I should say to you to give me nudes. Give me nudes.

Im trying to get nudes not ruin my chances im only posting serious replys

RIOTTTTTTT OP ISNT DELIVERING

You're the biggest dumbshit alive if you're expecting serious replies from dedicated jackasses on this forum.

Creampies?

>dubs decide bros
>dubs decide
>dubs don't decide I want n00tz
>I'm a faggot. My name is op

are you asking for your thread to die? because this is how you kill your thread

I want to take you out to a nice place to eat, maybe an upscale steakhouse. Then I would like to drive around and find a nice quiet place to look at the stars and talk, get to know you. We can get ice cream afterwards too! :D On the way to taking you home, we can set up another day to hang out, maybe get lunch. When we get to your place, I would give you a soft kiss and whisper in your ear 'The jews did 9/11'

Omg did you see that?!? Damn had to do a double take to make sure you were real. How's the day been for you so far?

I'm a faggot give me nudes.

Are u faggots happy you ruined it for me

OP is faggot

Reroll

Now I'm interested again.

Anyway i might be able to save this dubs decides

ITS A BOT

A fucking bot? Really?

Kek. Bot

Confirmed bot

>Fucking sex-bot

Abort OP...

She's a bot abort!!!!

time for you to post that on the next one you go to chat with as well

Well anyone else want OP to try one of their kik whores ill post what the dubs command

dubs command for you to post what the first dubs wanted op to say

dude you still gotta post that shit on a valid one before we move on to another

If you aren't a retard u would see that i did anyway snapchat is good too i just need names

I need a someone to send it to thats the only one i had

screenshot with evidence of you posting it to a non-bot's kik or snapchat or gtfo

work on it op

I NEED NAMES FAGGOT I HAVE NO MORE would u like to contribute a name

go out and find them you autistic fuck

Naw to lazy for that

Alright queers dubs decides

Forgot the image

hello grace, i'm friends with your mother. she said that we'd be a good match. i've been jacking off to you since you were a child. anyway, i'd like to see about sticking my dick into your tight pussy. you went from looking adorable to being a total turn-on. please make this become reality like it is in the hentai manga i read. i'm not a fan of showering so please don't tell me i stink all the time. baby come back

hello molly, i'm friends with your mother. she said that we'd be a good match. i've been jacking off to you since you were a child. anyway, i'd like to see about sticking my dick into your tight pussy. you went from looking adorable to being a total turn-on. please make this become reality like it is in the hentai manga i read.

for note, this version is name corrected

roll

rollerino

show me the tittays

op you will deliver what this guy posted

roll.

trips mean even more than dubs, better deliver op

Weiner rar

Ixhaileyix

I fucked up lmao

this comment is inevitable, op

We are tying this one too

hello hailey, i'm friends with your mother. she said that we'd be a good match. i've been jacking off to you since you were a child. anyway, i'd like to see about sticking my dick into your tight pussy. you went from looking adorable to being a total turn-on. please make this become reality like it is in the hentai manga i read.

oh boy another bot

roll

reroll

Finally, a real classy bitch

"Do you like bondage???"

sup hoe im looking for pics of your titties

U guys rekt her mind dubs decides

Winrar