NOONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THIS FAT FUCKER AND HIS RETARDED HOBO WIFE KILL HIM OFF ALREADY

NOONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THIS FAT FUCKER AND HIS RETARDED HOBO WIFE KILL HIM OFF ALREADY

>mfw he's gonna have at least an hour of screentime again next season

Agreed
He is a total waste of screen time.

How could you not like him? He's literally?Sup Forums the character:
>fat
>neckbeard
>a cuck

>He is a total waste of screen time.

THIS

he will hold the knowledge to defeat the white walkers

mfw you'll aplogize later

this to be honest. It checks out. There's really no discussion.

LITERALLY RAISES HIS WIFES SON

Fuck don't remind me

/tv doesnt know hes a loser.

He's literally gonna be the hero that saves the day, retard.

what the fuck is gilly & the baby supposed to do at the citadel? they're not even allowed inside are they?

Sup Forums, like alot of other Sup Forums boards, is self-loathing to the point of openly expressed depression. We do not like seeing people that should suffer like us actually prospering and getting a gf.

stop analyzing this shit show you will ruin it for yourself

every prediction and theory was right this year. you know everyone will be right next year too.

The only self loathing boards are Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /lgbt/

He's one of the few genuinely good people left in a world full of idiots and assholes.

So yeah, he'll probably die a horrible death.

That's exactly why he didn't want to bring them in the first place.

>That's exactly why he didn't want to bring them in the first place.
So why the fuck did he bring them? She would have been safer at Horn Hill. Now she'll probably get taken as a salt wife by Euron.

>Hey I like books and words.

Great use of the season finale, because this hasn't already been clearly established multiple times over several episodes.

native language threads on Sup Forums can get pretty self-aware from time to time. I guess it's the little bit of extra-anonymity that makes people open up.

he´s gonna kill someone important or the night king there´s no other reason for following his story. like what he ever did on the show, talked to john snow once?

jon saves entire nation from zombies and wins the war, fucking dies twice etc
meanwhile this cunt just steals his daddys sword and gets cuckzoned with white trash girl, its not even his child

Because FUCK YOU DAD DON'T EVER TALK TO ME OR MY GF'S SON EVER AGAIN

It was a hasty, poorly thought out decision, but not an out of character one given the circumstances.

He's got the Valyrian steel sword so he'll be good for something

I care, get ass ravaged bitch

I beat off into a sock.

He'll never die because he's Grrm's self-insert.

Can't be bothered to find it but image I attached the photo where Grrm can't understand why women would find Sandor Clegane attractive and whines that girls don't like Sam on Livejournal.

The whole "meek pushover character finally mans up and saves the day in the end" trope is so overused in fantasy settings, but given the way the show has been progressively becoming more and more schlock as the seasons go by I honestly wouldn't doubt it being the endgame anymore.

did anyone else get super pissed at that whole scene. like the guy eyeballing them was a huge faggot who needed his skull bashed in, and then that fat fuck just brushes off his beautiful bride and his wife's son like that to go to a fucking library. wtf man

I don't get this "my wife's son" meme you neckbeards keep spamming.

My gf has a son, and it isn't a big deal. She fucked some other guy before she met me, and ended up getting pregnant.
I will provide for them both, because I am a real man, not some lose who lives in their parents basement.

Don't you get it? He's obviously going to discover some very important shit to defeat the Others in that library.

You people sure are impatient.

He will be the one to cure Jorah Mormont's greyscale.
Screencap this post.

Fuck you I really like him. One of my favorite GoT characters

>inb4 pleb

There's no way this is real. If it is, fuck you ya cocksucking redditor, raising another mans kid is pitiful and shameful.

Gilly is the prettiest GoT girl tbqh famalam

>I don't get this "my wife's son" meme you neckbeards keep spamming.

Fat faggots with no real life experience try to mock people who actually understand life isn't black and white. That's the joke.

This, also faceless men sneaking in, glass candles, the head maester of THAT citadel.

There's not enough room or showtime to highlight why him being in oldtowne is so important. Maybe they'll get to that next season.

He is a total waste of screen area as well

Samefag

Post Gilly's teeth, they are a delight

Bitch please, Oldtown and the Citadel are the most interesting part of Planetos.

kek, iknorite?

Literally, takes the baby, lifts him up in the air, and holds him there, for no reason.

He literally this, he literally doesn't that.

Starting to really sound like those fucking cunts in HS that use 'like' every 4-5th word.

Nope

You're a goddamn loser. Single mothers can go fuck themselves.

Too bad old town was straight up ripped from Hellenic Alexandria

The funny thing is it isn't even supposed to be her son.

In the books Mance is still alive and they switch the babies out for Gilly's.

So it's neither one of theirs desu.

That being said, all this burning and baby sacrificing is Mellisendre's idea, which makes last night's episode a little odd to watch with her and jon being in the same room having a 'laugh'. He already mistrusted her and thought she was a little cuntish.

Oh well.

my uncle broke up the marriage of a woman and her husband by having an affair with her, which led to their divorce. now my uncle has been living together with her for 13+ years, married her and raised both of her children from like age 3. the kids still visit their real dad from time to time and call my uncle by his first name.

somehow my family and my uncle think that he is alpha for getting the woman he wanted and that she chose him over her former husband. i used to think so too until the cuck meme started here and i realized he was literally raising not one, but two of his wife's sons.

my uncle is the biggest beta cuck even though he was a statewide karate champion and is /fit/ as fuck

She must be literally retarded for not noticing they switched her own fucking baby

It was in the books not the show. Jon gives the command and gilly reluctantly agrees to it. I think she spends the entire time on the ship crying over it.

and stop using the word literally. superfluous much?

>So why the fuck did he bring them?
Because they wouldn't be safe at Castle Black

no, in the books they dispose of Gilly's baby so and send her, Sam, and Maester Aemon off to Oldtown with Mance Rayder's son so Melisandre won't burn the fucker alive because of muh king's blood

You should do as Alpha's do in the wild. Kill all her offspring.

Peak of his story arc was seeing Frank Hvam, lmfao

How does Gilly's baby have king's blood?

was it "bring your wife's son to work" day?

Sam finds a book that gives detailed instructions on how to reverse the effects of the red comet and rid the world of magic. This means that the dragons will perish, the white walkers will perish, and Jon will perish. This is the "bittersweet" ending that GRRM has hinted towards.

The problem is not that hes eventually going to do something important, even because the way they changed so many things in the plots, they could easily have another character discover it. The problem is that his character is shit, literally every single remotely important character went through some sort of development throughout the show, everyone BUT this fat, cuck, coward piece of shit.

he went from a pathetic fag to a pathetic fag that killed a fucking white walker

He's going to become the wisest man of the realm by the end. He'll learn how to defeat everything with a flick of his chinny chin gins.

We'll see who's going to be laughing when he sits on the Iron Throne, cuck.

Stop talking about Caloreesi

o shit waddup

He's worse than the Dorne segments, which at least now have some connection to the bigger plot overall. Sam and Gilly's story arch, however, is just fucking worthless and easily the worst part of season 6.

Because the Oldtown setup in AFFC is really fucking important for TWOW and imo the best part of the series other than the Aeron preview in TWOW.

The show obviously doesn't have time to introduce every single Oldtown plot point and many are red herrings anyway.

Sam will leave the horn in the citadel when he flees, Euron will acquire it and use it to destroy the Wall (at least in the books, looks like "Benjen" is tricking Bran into destroying the wall in the show) by blowing it from atop the Hightower.

Also, the big battle next season will likely be near Oldtown. Daenarys is sailing for Casterly Rock and she'll inevitably encounter Euron's fleet along the way, I'm thinking that her military will be devastated and a dragon will be killed by ballistae or by being trapped in the streets. Dany being horrendously incompetent is not an accident, the endless stream of victories is to make it more shocking when she is finally defeated and has to escape north to fight the white walkers and marry Jon. Euron will pillage Westeros while King's Landing melts down ending with Jaime destroying the Red Keep with wildfire.

>not finding Sandor Clegane attractive
wow that fat fuck is a faggot