What's a good job for a Selective Mute and anxiety ridding person such as myself?

What's a good job for a Selective Mute and anxiety ridding person such as myself?

call centre

Volunteer in a not return exploration of mars/any other planet...i've dreamed with that.

Suicide

I wish.
>volunteer
No I need money for food.
Only if someone can push me over the edge.

I guess working as an investigator in any scientific discipline (hours in the lab and only talking with colleagues)

Thanks for the wallpaper user

I don't have money for college, though. But that's not a good idea.
Whatever.

Mary?

Yeah?

Serious?

Yeah nigger

My wife if you let me do what needs to be done.

I don't want used goods, user.

How old are you? Young people are always uncertain. You'll find your niche.

27, not young at all.

Drug tester

Do I need schooling for it?

Do you need schooling to take unapproved drugs? nope

I've never taken any drugs in my life and I don't want to start now.

Well, i've been fucked up for many years now, have had everything you have now but been able to deal with it. I'm going into biomedical engineering in my university, and specific medications have helped. Maybe you should consider it

I don't want to grow a cancerous lump on my neck!

how does one develop selective muteness?

you have internet and thus you have the potential for gathering and learning resources without needing the sacrifice of funds i.e 'college education' - you know this already

like what the guy said,'niche'. that is what you will need to do, find the 'niche' that suits your particular circumstances efficiently, effectively, and reliably. the internet, in general terms, is your most realistic answer, you 27 year old Selective Mute.

understand your circumstances and search for possible niches, useful and legitimate advice of certain 'jobs' may be given, but this doesnt mean you'll actually pursue it, save yourself the trouble and find it yourself

i honestly had to search up selective mute, never heard of it

Selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors (or SSRI's) Help with the balancing of Serotonin in the brain. There is no cancerous lump on your neck if you take them?! And besides, different types of SSRI's are for different people. Don't be naive.

but to be honest, your age already predicts your chances of ever being 'successful'. it seems like you neglected yourself for far too long down the hole. are you some kind of neet?

Agreed, the internet is a vast source of information on anything, use it.

Attitude towards this subject should of been addressed sooner, I'm sorry that you may not have had anyone to help you with this sooner, then maybe you could've had some groundbreaking progress fast.

I don't know how it happened to me, but it's usually caused by anxiety. Lets say someone is trying to murder me, I wouldn't be able to shout for help or anything. One time I was being questioned by the police and I couldn't even tell them my name.

Sauce?

There is no place for people like me in this world, that's why I'm asking the internet for help now.

I'm not messing with any drugs lol, you're crazy.

I wish I was a NEET, but I work part time stocking boxes at Walmart at 3AM. Before that I was a tattoo artist.

I just want to lock myself in a hole and die.

Line cook, you don't have to talk to anyone but your coworkers, I have the same problem and it's worked for me for years.

I've always wanted to be a cook, I might check that out. I hope it's not like Hell's Kitchen because any pressure will cause me to lock my voice up completely.

Hahahaha, what the fuck.

op is not a guy who is genuinely and seriously determined to make any significant changes or growth, he really likes the attention he is being given though at least.

its difficult to find people who seek honest redemption from disadvantageous positions in life by giving it their all, it really does only happen in the animes

I'm quite introverted. I want to talk to people but it's not really my thing.

this was already established, you select mute. what do you mean by this

Eeh?

#notmyfault

This was before I was a select mute. I was a loner in high school and only had 2-3 friends. During my early 20's I noticed myself becoming more and more anxious and really didn't think of it as anything until my voice started locking up completely.

I bet she's all loose now. Who wants used goods? Keep her for yourself.

Damn the thread won't bump even if I post wallpapers.

Bumping for OP

sorry, i really want to continue with this conversation, but its kinda not my thing *proceeds to give up completely*

it is fine to use uncontrollable misfortunes as a contributing reason for why you are in this so and so circumstance, but your case seems to be one you can come out on top since its mainly a social disadvantage, this does not significantly hinder your abilities to 'succeed' and make 'good money', which is your primary goal so please stop referring back to your social troubles unless that is something you need to correct in order to obtain a goal, which is not needed fortunately for you.

Thanks, you're cool people.

programming

Cleaning

Did you just roleplay?

Anyway you should stop assume things about me because you're getting the wrong idea.

I'm not smart enough for that lol

I tried applying for a year now, but all the Mexicans took those jobs.

For other people that can pay you for that?

Cleaning is a job, yes.
Is this the first you've heard of this?

you could write a book you seem pretty interesting.

"you should stop assume things about me because you're getting the wrong idea"

you are correct, i am making judgement of you based on the limited information i can gather that you''ve presented to us

you're asking for help on the internet, expect assumptions. individuals will give you advice that will attempt to satisfy your stated primary goal (which is to make money i.e get a job)

they will give you these advice already assuming things. beggars cannot be choosers

Sarcasm at its finest, ladies and gents.
Of course, user. As long as it's done well.

Nothing about me interesting.

If I were choosy I wouldn't be stocking boxes at 3am at Walmart every night, user.

Bump for OP. Also thanks for the wallpapers.

Hahahaha, what the fuck.

roleplay, goddamn what does that even mean

Janitor, at least for a side job

Can confirm. I'm on sertraline for depression and it seems to be helping me

Also, as long as they do the job they were hired to do. That's what I'm saying with .

more like a slide job

No you're not allowed to save them!

Hello, Newfag, I shall tell you what "roleplaying" is. Roleplaying is when an user applies *actions* to their replies. For example *kicks you in the dick*

I've applied for a janitor job for a year now and every time I go I have to compete with 20 Mexicans who get hired for cheaper.

Does it help you with anxiety?

Hahahaha, what the fuck.

alright, so does this mean you wanna play pretend and roleplay? im a little old for that but we can try

I'm not in the mood for roleplaying, user. Sorry.

not anymore? okay, *proceeds to walk out of the gate of the castle with his trusty llama at his side*

hahahaha, what the fuck.

Lol you're silly.