'Merica thread. Prove you're a true American from the real America

'Merica thread. Prove you're a true American from the real America.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/video/2015/sep/07/sarah-palin-tells-immigrants-to-the-us-to-speak-american-video
xojane.com/tech/i-get-all-my-news-from-facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=JcmiHx5Yf2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A neo nazi shot up my Jewish community center and the place we put my bubbie up at, and yet out of all the people he shot at not a single one was actually Jewish. That's how 'Merican I am.

Thomas The Apostle Episcopal Church is where they held the vigil.

vote 4 trump

I get my news from Facebook

theguardian.com/us-news/video/2015/sep/07/sarah-palin-tells-immigrants-to-the-us-to-speak-american-video

Kek

This is actually a thing. xojane.com/tech/i-get-all-my-news-from-facebook

I'm from Kansas city, but my Rabbi is a homosexual Latino. So am I from the "real America"?

You faggots can't even come close to how America I am

You sir are from Kansas City.

Amen patriot

Anyone else now have a BBQ craving?

Had I seen this I wouldn't have needed to call you out as a fellow KCFAG

Gates or BBs, lunch or dinner?

How American am I?
I own 5 guns.
All of which are loaded.
I'm laying in bed and 4 of them are within arm's reach.

One of my parents is black.

Neither. Q39 or KCJoes are where it's at.

Or LCs.

Or how could I forget Jackstack.

and i'm not sure just which one he is

Haha 24 bitch

From the blue coast. Superior morally, intellectually, and ethically to the red fly over states full of disgusting, ignorant trumptards. Blue is the real america. Red is the ignorant shitstain that smells america up.

This afternoon at walmart I punched a mexican lady in the head and screamed, "FUCK YOU i VOTED FOR TRUMP1". Then I ran away.

Bullshit.

Fuck you commie scumbag.

>Kansas
>BBQ
You faggots were pro-union
Only Dixie knows proper BBQ

Voted for Trump
Shop at Walmart
Eat at McDonald's often
Dallas Cowboys fan
Own more than 1 firearm
Own more than 1 car
Original recipe is better than xtra crispy
Go to church
Riding mower has a drink holder
Over 400 lbs
Don't give a fuck how many kgs that is
French fries are not chips
Cookies are not biscuits
My tv is bigger than an entire European's house
Can't park in my 2-car garage because it's full of shit

Sure, kid.

Missouri side you dipshit. Kansas city is on both sides of the boarder, but more importantly BBQ culture really came info being here after world war 2, with the jazz and blues scene.

And also KC BBQ is a melding of Missouri and Kansas.

Not to mention it draws it's BBQ traditions literally from Texas, the Carolinas and Tennessee.

Sounds like me

KC hivemind.

Influences going back to when the rails brought people through here.

Missouri was majority pro-union and stayed union after the union milita there overthrew the state legislature

So American my sperm once crawled out of a mexican i banged before she could get pregnant. So American I've seen jeff dunham and Jeff Foxworthy. So American i know where to buy big league chew. So American my penis is 12 inches.

Osceola was burned down over the skirmishes resulting from bloody Kansas. Kansas not Missouri. Also you can't be pro union before the war in any meaningful way. Missouri was a slave state. It's not complicated.

My name is Weyland

John Brown vs Quantrill's Raiders muthafucka!

That's pretty American.

Yep. Missouri was a slave state and they tried to force Kansas to be as well. There was some split along the Mason Dixon meaning that the state was both but the majority was anti Union. Families were split over it and names were changed which we can see to this very day.

>Dallas Cowboys fan
you could be some short-tempered asshole Spic

>Eat at McDonald's often
either poor or just an idiot

>Go to church
to justify being the asshole you are during the week

You're a shitty example of an American

Real American Reporting in

>jeff dunham and Jeff Foxworthy

Wichita fag here, id have to disagree. ks has some pretty well known bbq joints.

>against BLM because it's a quintessential example of hypocrisy
>voted for Trump because fuck feminism and emasculated faggots
>watch football on Saturdays and Sundays
>occasionally drink beer before going to work
>browse Sup Forums

Omahafag here, no you don't

You mean chains from Missouri or are we talking culture bleed over from Missouri?

You my friend, have not been to roys hickory pit.

KC Joe's is a Kansas brand. So is Jackstack I believe. Rosedale BBQ is definitely from the KCK side.

Dont forget famous dave's

I thought they were from Iowa?

You voted to join the union and any opposition to it was swatted down and nothing but gorilla warfare existed afterwards
You were barely a slave state as it was but that meant fuckall, state was majority pro-union(ie:traitors to the Constitution and the country)

They could be, i havent seen one anywhere but kansas or kcmo

But regardless, if it's from KC it doesn't matter if it's MO or KS.

KC BBQ is KC BBQ.

Oklahoma Joe's? Rosedales is near the airport and sucks. The only acceptable answer is BB's is in Kansas. Culturally it's Missouri though. Hence all the southern influence including Creole food and soul music.

Years before I saw them here in KC I had been to their restaurant outside Des Moines.

I'm a Dixiefag and have been all over the south and had BBQ from everywhere but 'Bama
You faggots are shit at BBQ and just like every other yankee shithole the only good BBQ you have comes from either yankeecucks stealing our received or actual southerners moving there and setting up shop

Bourdain is a faggot

i ate mcdonalds today

People eat that slop? Fuck it. Let's meet at the peanut.

Yeah i just fact checked, they originated in wisconsin.

I've never been a huge fan of Famous Dave's.

Cry more frosted haired homo

>Prove you're a true American
voted for Hillary

So now everyone who likes of BBQ and is famous is somehow a faggot? Does this include the Bucks, because I ran into them at Arthur Bryant's.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcmiHx5Yf2I

Waste of a vote

sad but true, but at least I'll be able to wear a "Don't blame me, I voted for Hillary" shirt in a year or so.

Winner so far. That's American as fuck.

>please say number 5 in your truck please say number 5 in your truck please say number 5 in your truck please say number 5 in your truck please say number 5 in your truck please say number 5 in your truck please say number 5 in your truck please say number 5 in your truck...

>Live in a blue city in a red state
>Don't actually talk politics much, keep my views to myself
>Drink lots of beer and whiskey
>Smoke weed on occasion
>Try not to be shitty to people
>Live and let live
>Friends are similar

Oh fuck... am I actually Canadian and don't know it?

>blue city in a red state
Austin Texas or a city with lots of darkies?

No.
I don't own a truck. Number 5 is closer to the bathroom.

>Just in case

KC is a blue city in a red state.

>It IS the darkies

Thems AK clips in thar too, fuckin' commie guns, you fuckin' commie. how comes you ain't liken 'A-merican guns, homo? How comes YOU HATE AMERICA???

bathroom gat? I keep a Beretta 92S under these fuckin tissues just in case I gotta stop some dindus while I'm shittin

I only have an AK so I can resupply ammo off of dead bodies, yo

I grew up in Alabama and the best BBQ I've ever had was in Kansas City.

Atlanta. There's Atlanta, then there's the whole rest of GA. Very different places for a lot of reasons.

Naw naw naw, man, nice try commie faggit! Mind tricks! An' fuck, I thought I saw a god dam fuckin' Galil clip inna thar. WHAT THE FUCK? Y U HATE UHMERICA FER!?!?

It's a highly probable outcome where I love unfortunately....

I'm so American that I grabbed a poor marginalized disabled Mexican woman by her pussy and said this is Trump's America now bitch and since I'm a white male this is legal for me to do now. Then I brought her to Wallmart (yes we changed the name) and bought a bunch of guns that I'd use to terrorize poor black children and made her pay for them.

>Oh fuck... am I actually Canadian and don't know it?

Hey, don't knock it til you tried it, bro. Come on up and freeze your nuts off ;)

(We only say that to keep the you-know-whos out .... aka right-wing American cunts...and I
don't mean the frontline position in hockey)

Did someone say america?

Here's a reminder to all the democucks lurking the thread.

crime is often motivated by money

And here's one for you

>barrak Huesien obama.
>compares modern day terrorism to the crusades.
>muslims have muslim names
>christians have christian names
he wasnt a terrorist but anyone with half a brain knew he was a muslim. funny part is he's such a cuck he wont admit it even though it makes no difference now.

Lots of Kansas City faggots in here. The peanut tomorrow? I'll buy the first round.

Yep, American bootlickers like to take orders from their Oil State leaders. Why the hell
would so many of them volunteer to kiss ass in the desert?

I guess they really do love their cars more than anything else...

they do it because they have no other prospects. recruiters prey on the poor offering them a chance at a college education since thier parent cant provide one for them.

If the only one you haven't had is Bama you're not missing much unless you really like mayo.