Well Sup Forums girlfirend is prego. She is getting an abortion but I still feel like shit. cheer me up would you?

well Sup Forums girlfirend is prego. She is getting an abortion but I still feel like shit. cheer me up would you?

Why didn't the chicken cross the road? Venus he was disabled

How many flies does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

two

Think about it like this op, at least you're not a nigger. That should make you happy

Muderer

>getting an abortion

is this what you really want to do? I have two children (2 yrs and 3 weeks old) and both of them were unplanned, and I wouldn't trade them for anything.

I hope it's from another guy, not that asshole that keeps showing up at the door unannounced ;)

What about baby user?

>What did the Mexican say when the house fell on him?
'ey, get off me homes.

thanks friend

condoms, use them

I was 22 a long time ago. My girlfriend at the time got pregnant and had an abortion because we felt we werent ready to raise a kid, even though we were both financially stable. We both figured it would be something we would move past. We didnt, I remember the day it happened and always have regretted it. I think about the fact that I would have a 8 year old now. It became the biggest issue in our relationship and ruined it. Cheer up buddy, because anything you do after this wont be nearly as painful.

this

it's more the fact that we both are trying to make something of ourselves before we have children. I don't want to do this, but we don't want to be looked at as failures in the eyes of society.

>getting an abortion
>need cheering up

Maybe it's just me, but dodging the bullet isn't something I would need to be cheered up over. I'd be throwing a "yay! She's purging the parasite" party.

A close friend of mine got pregent ,ended up giving herself a home abortion.Pushed out the aborted fetus at a McDonald's bathroom three days later .

You sound like I did when we chose to get an abortion. Ruined everything and i regret it everyday

Don't listen to this user.
If you are heavily considering the abortion, have it.
There will be a right time for kids, but it obviously isn't now for you guys.
Had an abortion when we were seventeen and just starting out and it really isn't the awfulness that you think it is, and it doesn't always hurt people as badly as society would have you think.
Mistakes happen, and it is unfair to a child to bring them in to an environment that they would suffer in.

Your kid is going to end up in a medical waste bag. And, your girlfriend is a killer. And, you are fucked.

we aren't financially stable. I can't raise a kid while living at my father's house. I'm still trying to get my teaching credential so I can get a real teaching job.

having a kid would ruin everything too. There isn't any way around this. either way i'm fucked man.

OP here, I'm gravitating towards your advice because it makes me feel better.

Take it from an oldfag. If you make every decision in life based off of "waiting to make something of yourself" you will never get anything done. As you progress through life your standards raise and you will always think you could be doing better. Life is short.

As someone who had a vasectomy to not have kids, I guess you and I are different people and that's ok.

I noticed an user who said his relationship was ruined because of the abortion and to be honest, that may happen. But I've also known relationships where the girl got an abortion and their relationship is still strong after the fact.

Since you one day want to be a father, I guess you're going to have to consider if your relationship can get past this, or more importantly, if you can get past this. If this girl is worth it, then maybe one day you two can work it out and raise a kid. If not, then I promise you, there are plenty of women who would love to be a mother and you might be very compatible with one of them.

Keep your chin up, user. One way or another, I think you'll figure out what's best for you and your future.

You're both garbage and it's good that you're not going to reproduce.

>real teaching job
>teaching
>real

Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach.

You're lucky she's aborting it. It's dad would have been a pathetic failure of a role model.

at least you got dubs.

thanks man

We did.

Im assuming you taught yourself to spell and construct sentences?

It all depends on what you're made of my friend.
We were still in high school, we were scared, and it was the best decision for all of us.
My feelings haven't changed about it in the last six years since it happened, and we are both still not interested in being parents.
But please make sure she is on board with it without any hesitation, because if she has doubts it will really damage your relationship.
It didn't hurt mine because I knew it was the right decision, but not everyone is the same.

I hope that's what happens to op's gf. She needs a man who can impregnate her and not worry about money. She needs superior black seed.

>Had an abortion when we were seventeen and just starting out and it really isn't the awfulness that you think it is, and it doesn't always hurt people as badly as society would have you think.

I'm backing this user on this. I have a friend who honestly isn't affected by her abortion at all. Her and her husband were in a terrible place when she got pregnant and had they had the kid, they would have had to move into their parents place for God knows how long.

So many people want to make this decision seem like the only experience you have is some over dramatic Lifetime movie when in reality, people are complicated and can move on from just about anything.

I'm starting to feel better. didn't expect this from this board. and to think, I was going to kill myself.

Don't pay for the abortion it's not even yours probably faggot

Sounds like you have a good excuse to insist on anal from now on.

>Im assuming you taught yourself to spell and construct sentences?

>It's dad

Most likely....

I don't usually drink, but when I do...

it's definitely mine.

well then kill yourself. because if you would abandon your partner after she goes through a potentially traumatic event you are a piece of shit and should do everyone a fucking favor and die.

Really? That's the best you have?

Pathetic. You're as big a failure as OP and his dream of being in second place forever.

nice assumptions m8. not a failure. Independently wealthy and able to live the life i want.

I was kidding. but ok.

I also have a friend who got an abortion and it didn't ruin her relationship. (Years later and now stable, they are now married with a daughter.)

They made the right choice.

And holy fuck, I can't believe some of the vicious comments in this thread from the pimply 14-year-old assholes.

Think of it this way: you are driving less than responsibly and end up hitting a baby deer, and it obviously dies.
You feel bad about it, you feel guilty because you could have been more careful, but do you kill yourself over it?
No, you do not.
You go on with life because a short period of time of regret is just a fraction of your life.
You remember and drive more carefully in the future, but you don't let it destroy you.

We can be nice here sometimes, and I've been there myself so it's easier to provide some advice.

>definitely

If you're so sure, make her birth it. If it isn't a half nigger, then you're right. You can always ditch it anonymously at a fire station if you don't want it.

Op here, really? you can't believe it? but yeah, I get what you are saying. I just got to make the most of my decision. It is what it is.

Why feel bad if getting abortion? I don't understand

Have you seen most lower class white trash / niggers / beaners / gypsies? Most of them are where they are because they didn't opt for abortion, since they were brainwashed by movies on that matter.
Get the abortion and never look back.
Unwanted pregnancy is one of the first things you should talk about with your girl when you get together. Good luck, hope it goes well.

This will make you feel better.

Everyone knows when you have kids your brain chemistry changes so you love them unconditionally and defend them with your life. if you'd never had them you would be glad they didn't exist.

>independently wealthy
Nigga, this is Sup Forums. We know all the creative euphemisms for "neetbux". Nice try.

Someone explain?

OP here again, btw, she was on the pill and skimped once on accident. She thought it wasn't a big deal. Don't make our mistake. Make her Take that shit every fucking day at the same time.

Quit being a cry baby faggot and make her keep some other dudes baby and you can pay for it you fucking faggot

Hahas image.jpeg I ruin your meme

because you have morals left over from when your parents brainwashed you.

nice feet and nice dubs

There are a lot of more reliable methods of birth control.
If you go to planned parenthood they should offer a free method of birth control and I would highly recommend one that lasts years rather than one you have to take every day.
Is she a really tiny person?
Explanon can be a good one to go with, but in very thin people it can cause a never ending period.

>trusting the pill
>trusting a woman to not forget the pill
>trusting a woman ever

Bruh, are you even 20 yet?

It means he feels bad about getting the abortion?

The fetus is a parasite that feeds on the woman's nutrients, destroy it!

Me and gf at the time had 3, we felt like shit going into it but after the first one we felt great afterwards

The second one, we ate sushi afterwards and celebrated

The third one? She eventually got on the pill, we planned a hotel for more crazy sex, and we had a romantic dinner to celebrate.

People are wired to love the children they already have, you're not wired to love anything you don't want so don't feel bad for it due to the social brainwashing against them

If you wanna chat you can always shoot me an e-mail

chrishimself comcast net

What this user said

At least your genetic material won't be passed so the world is safe from another you. Seriously though, you and your girlfriend are committing murder.

Are you sure giving out your email on here is a good idea?

Good job retard.

If she does not want to have your babies then she thinks you are not good enough to have a legacy and you should just end it

cheer you up?
>shes already getting an abortion, fuckwad
you should be whistling zippity doo dah out of your asshole

Samefag detected

Not every woman wants to have children, and not every couple is right for that decision.

Well, wait and see how things go. But if you are genuinely convinced that things will be fucked, that proves that the abortion is what is right right now. You do 't want things to fall apart with her, but still have to deal with raising a child with her.

Fighting Foodons! Here's something incredible. These Monsters once were edible. So everybody take a look at combat creatures you can cook! Fighting Foodons! Fat or lean or inbetween! Fighting Foodons! This is really neat cuisine! Select the right ingredients to make the food obedient. Depending on the spice you add, your foodon could be really bad! Bad bad bad! Fighting foodons! Stewed or brewed or even chewed! Fighting Foodons! It's rude food with attitude! Carefully select your recipes. Pizza will attack with gooey cheese. Power up the fried rice with some peas. What will win?! Italian or Chinese?! If anything's left over you can breath. So if you're itching for a brawl, just start a kitchen free for all. And when your monster takes a fall, whip up a little matzo ball. Fighting Foodons! Stewed or brewed or even chewed! Fighting Foodons! It's rude food with attitude!

Keep telling yourself that lol

I will, I've got the capability of having them and have no desire.
Kids aren't for everyone.

Cheer up, it could be much worse at least you are not a nigger.