Have any of you guys ever choked on food and thought you were about to die?

Have any of you guys ever choked on food and thought you were about to die?

whole hard boiled egg yolk, i was 5. never ate one again. my mom got to me eventually and heimlich'd it out of me. pretty sure i was a deader

6y's/o, ate a giant orange, brother Heimlich'd it out, but I was still on the floor crying afterwards for quite awhile, thought I was dead

Hotdog when I was 11, thought Id die

Has it made you nervous about eating those things now?

Heartrate's fine, no big deal!

no, but I worry about it a lot.

recently a potato (half a red potato not a whole fucking spud) Rolled down my tongue as soon as it went into my mouth.

Was home alone and pretty much panicked and performed a self heimlich with the kitchen counter.

choking alone is an absolutely horrifying thought. nobody ever saves themselves from legit choking. if you choke alone you're fucked.

>self heimlich with the kitchen counter
are you fucking serious? is this a thing? also i'm glad you're still with us user

My girfriend's friend straight up doesn't chew his food, he just ducks it down. He chokes at lease 5 times a day and is completely used to it. Somehow not autistic.

I had too much in one mouthful in an empty school hallway, lucky the biggest guy in the year came around the corner when i was panicing and i got him to slap me as hard as he can on my back.
I coughed it out, thanks Dan

yep, i live alone and i play out scenarios in my head where if I start to choke I'll run outside and throw myself over the edge of a bench out there and, if it doesn't work, at least someone might see me and save my sorry ass.

i also chew my food thoroughly

I choked on a lifesaver when i was a kid. My dad shoved his fingers down my throat and luckily got me to gag I guess and it came out. Probably would have died otherwise.

>the irony of dying on a lifesaver

I once dumped a whole thing of fun dip powder in my mouth and it got caught in my throat. Couldn't breathe, i had to run to get a cup of water. Took a few to finally be able to breathe again..

I was an edgy faggot when I was 19. Decided to start smoking pipe tobacco.

>outside on thee porch
>decide "fuck it, I'm a man, I'm gonna inhale this shit"

The only time I'd ever thought I was go I g to die from choking.

nah but I've puked up straight stomach bile after drinking too much, and it constricted my airways so much I couldn't breath for 40-50 seconds+-

was laying on my bathroom floor thinking this is really how I'm gonna die, at 19, on a bathroom floor cause I didn't eat before I drank

lmao

Not user, but medfag. Yes, it's a thing. I've only ever hear of people using a chair. I've never had to do it, but I'm sure it hurts like a mother fucker.

Did you like, shove your solarplex against the table? man that must have been fuckin scary

Can you give a step by step on how to do that?