I love Donald Trump more than anyone but he's got to be kidding me! Jeff Sessions and Mitt "No Brain" Romney...

I love Donald Trump more than anyone but he's got to be kidding me! Jeff Sessions and Mitt "No Brain" Romney. Also why is he leaving Conway out in the lurch? We're fucked, so much for the swamp drain I guess.

Don't question Daddy

You're an idiot for voting for the cunt. We all told you dumb fucks this would happen.

Congrats you played yourself you dumb fuck.

Ur right, The Donald is God-like.

Hahahahaha you dumb mother fucker drain the swamp was a meme designed to trick retards like you into voting for him.

This is now a God-Emperor thread.

Awe didn't you hear God Emperor Trump is being puppet'd by the Establishment. His tiny penis hands should have tipped you off.

Op please allow me to explain what happened. You probably got the idea from the faggots over at Sup Forums that trump is going to MAGA and Hillary was going to start ww3.

>spoiler alert it was all bullshit

Now the reality check

Sup Forums stopped being Sup Forums a very long time ago. It's nothing but paid shills and restarted low IQ middle Americans, I'd say it's most likely 80% foreign shills trying to destroy America from their computer and 20% moronic people like you who take the bait. You're country was already shit so at least the blame is not on you. However by falling for the bait you have made it much worse and have accelerated your doom.

I can't wait for Donald Trump to start surrounding himself with the best and brightest

Any day now

Kys newfag lefty cunt

>love Donald trump more than anyone
I custom designed my own trump shoes, get on my level faggot

>Not New Balance, the official show of Stormfront
Keep sucking nigger dick, libtard

>Also why is he leaving Conway out in the lurch?

She wants to parlay her success in the private sector while she can.

Why not do both? Measly "conflict of interest" laws can't stop the Trump train

It could've been a lot worse guys. let's just be grateful that we have D.T. and not some sickly child molesting old bag.

Everything is fine

>You're country

Clearly this guy knows his shit and isn't an uninformed idiot

Shit, i forget you cunts all think you're political grads, experienced for decades and know whats best because you think it.

Give me a break, every cunt thinks they know best, but no one does. Least of all some fag coming to Sup Forums to whine

Your grammatical errors make me unconvinced, and it's not even the spelling - I can agree and empathize with foreign English users. However the use of different words for wrong situations is what is annoying the shit out of me, especially since you're probably in NA. Your argument is ignored retard.

I've got a problem. Two weeks abo i laughed at Sup Forums for abandoning trump the moment he hit it, but now i watched some viddy by a libertarian and i don't mind abortion. In fact if i was stupid enough to fuck a broad and she latched onto me, i'd want the option too. I wasn't even a theist until g-d or g-d's nature abducted me and raped me in the ass. My niggeritis is chanting "You could have voted Johnson" "You could have voted Stanton" [FL faggot, although to my credit i didn't vote for little marco either]. So in four years i'm probably pitching my tent for Kanye. Might even start now to feel more credible when i shitpost about it in 2019.

>i love donald trump more than anyone

why dont you suck his dick then faggot

Hes trying to make peace with the GOP, he needs thier support in congress to get anything passed

The ritual of Kek is completed thus: "and we shall create a god-tier meme in our image and lift him up on high, and when he reaches his zenith, we shall tear him asunder until he falls to the banana-meme depths."

Very Dionysian actually.

Too bad there was no way to just skip the bullcrap and elect someone with experience who would actually know what they were doing, or something

Agreed

This. If he starts putting in Dems and non conservatives, shit will hit the fan and they won't be buddy buddy. GOP can still fuck with him like they did Obama, just like the Dems fucked with Bush. When he's in office we can start to shit on him for his actions. But as of right now most of this is speculation and grape vine gossip on politics.

It's good to be cautious and concerned, but don't hang the Oompa Loompa before he even takes the oath. Be optimistic.

yep. so much.

That orange pile of shit can't even hire people who know what the date is, let alone deal with anything remotely complicated... we are so fucked.

>DRAIN THE SWAMP

>Liberals body shaming trump
LOL kek