Anime feet thread

anime feet thread

which girl's feet do you want to see get molested the most?

I wouldn't mind seeing Saeko's feet get molested. They're always cramped in those thick, black stockings, and she's always working on her swordplay -- so her feet have got to be damp and rank.

not anime but toph
ed from cowboy bebop
or priss from bubblegum crisis tokyo 2040
or milly from trigun

bumping with more feet

nice, anyone else?

would it be better if shes unwilling?

I would say Karen, definitely. ESPECIALLY if she is unwilling. You've seen how sweaty she gets. Her socks would practically be glued to her smelly feet.

Either way works for me, personally.

my top five gotta be:
kirino kousaka
yui hirasawa
megumin
nao tomori
and asuka langley

kirino is one of my favourite too! especially if she gets kidnapped or something

saeko being unwilling would be pretty hot. imagine if she was captured in the anime by some guys with foot fetishes, and since the world is ending anyways, they decide to make the most of it by turning her into their slave

yeah man, she'd be great if she were kidnapped and abused. shes only second to megumin, something about her just gets me going lol

who do you her to be kidnapped by, and what would happen to her?

Get yourselves a room already and tug each other dicks, faggots.

nice trips.
that aside, probably some shady gang that drugs her or some shit, ties her up and start licking or sucking her toes

or maybe by her male classmates

bump

caught like this?

something like that, and she gets stuck in some seedy back alley room or some such thing
yes, just needs some duct tape or a blindfold and itd be perfect

how do you think she'd react when the shady gang tells her that "we took one look at your feet and decided we're going to turn you into a footslut!"

my bet would be bitching at them and spitting in their faces

telling them how they wont get away with doing this to her andd how shes gonna get the police involved

and then they tie her up like this

my thoughts exactly user

Kirino's feet are amazing. I wonder how often boys in her class try to steal her used socks after her track practices

imagine all the stolen socks leggings and stockings

how often do you think her socks get stolen?

at least three times a month

Why do you make this thread every day cunt

she must wonder where they go, and why it happens more frequently right after a track practice

probably even more peeved she buys more just to get them stolen

occasionally they would get stolen right BEFORE her practices too, so she'd have to run in stuffy sneakers without socks

sometimes they wouldnt even be stolen, theyd just be really warm and smell like something other than her feet

a lot of guys perving on kirino's feet at her school huh?

what else can they do?

I would sniff/lick kirino's feet while she slept

what about her socks?

nice feets

bump

lurking

bump