Thinking about this for $1959

Thinking about this for $1959

ABS Core Red ALI059 Open-Loop Cooling PC Intel i7-6700K (4.0 GHz) 32 GB DDR4 512 GB SSD 4 TB HDD GeForce GTX 980 Ti Windows 10 Home 64-Bit

Other urls found in this thread:

logicalincrements.com/
beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/40579/173127/
pcpartpicker.com/list/2FGcGf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this a good idea?

One 980ti?
Unshielded MoBo?
Nope

lol

HELL NAH bruh, the cpu and gpue and the g3ap1cs card is lackingg but that can bee fixed with one more ram of terabyte

Oh shit I thought the box was just clear I guess there is no box on the sides.

Where do people buy gaming computers like this?

Console is my thing so I can't help you, but be careful with what you buy
>inb4: Lul you console pleb, enjoy you 60 fps, shitty controls amd call of dooty heheheheheheh

I say PC isn't fun. My opinion cannot be changed, but I do see PC appeal if you're willing to fork over tons of cash. Be triggered.

All that money for a loop, can't even include the graphics card. Use the money and build your own.

It is dual purpose for video editing for business.

>one 980ti
What the fuck do you need two for?

Are you Mike?

4k gaming is a thing these days

try hard
just get
i5
8 or 16gb of Ram
a hard drive
1060 or 1070
mother board to hold it all
use your case
~$1000
you dont need to spend that much for a good build

HDD
y tho

if you can wait about a month the 1080ti is supposed to drop.

>980 ti
>current year
I mean come on
also
>Win 10

says it has a 512 SSD, extra HDD for video n shit seems fine to me

I am willing to spend money because it is for video editing business and could help render times. Also if I am investing this much I want to game as well with top of the line gaming card.

It's not so much the fact that he needs more than one so much as it is the fact that the system is overpriced and has weird specs. 32GB of RAM but a last gen GPU? He'd be better off putting that money towards a newer GPU or a better SSD. 32GB of RAM is overkill for not much performance gain. Prebuilts generally skimp out on components too. Notice how they don't tell us the make and model of the PSU, RAM, SSD, or HDD?

Use this OP: logicalincrements.com/

>980ti
>top of the line
pick one

also

Thankyou this is very helpful!

the toilet store

32gb ram is actually pretty appropriate if video editing is involved like he says.

Prebuilt PC? Are you retarded?

some people have disposable income, although this guy is going about it a bit wrong.

If you want this to also be a business investment then build your own for cheaper and drop the I7 for a Xeon E5

i bought this case recently. love it

build your own pc op, its really easy and even if you can't figure it out theres millions of youtube tutorials. you'll save a bunch of cash and won't end up with stupid ass meme tech.

This

He use the disposable income more wiser and he will get better computering.

THAT LOOKS LIKE A GOOD FUCKING BEER, is that some type of organic or citrus?

that looks impractical as fuck, is it a dust magnet?

Oh, I didn't see that part. Feel free to throw in extra RAM if you need 32GB, OP. RAM is relatively cheap so I'm sure you can fit it into your budget one way or another. I still recommend building your own though, it's usually cheaper, especially if you find deals on components.

how does one not smash their elbow and other parts on your tower while doing anything? seem impractical?

build it yourself fucker

Realtalk: Do yourself a favor and go to pcpartpicker.

>create pcpp account
>jump through necessary hoops
>read stickied thread in 'create a part list for me' section of forums
>post thread in 'create a part list for me' section with relevant information suggested by stickied thread
>look at suggested builds

beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/40579/173127/

surprisingly, not too bad. computer is up in the attic/loft. not too much dust up there and nothing an air duster can't fix

ugliest case ive ever seen. looks like shit. absolutely terrible. you have really bad taste if you like this. fuck you.

i got little arms i guess. enough room to do whatever i need

best advice

the tempered glass version of this case just came out.

reddits /r/buildapc is pretty good too

OP, why does this appeal to you and what do you imagine this 2k computer will do for you that you can't assemble yourself with less money?

It looks pretty cool in op's pic with the water cooling, but this looks stupid

I just now saw the video card is sub par but I want the 32 gb of ram for video editing and be able to game right out of the gate without having to assemble anything. I just want to test out this 4k television so I will test out a ps4 pro and continue with current editing computer for now

this is as faggy as you are OP

Well, you have a gaming device as it is, a ps4 pro. What will a PC gaming device do that this 980 sub par gpu won't? Since ram is important, you can assemble a computer with 64gb of ram and there is an intel processor that has 10 core with hyperthreading, giving you 20 threads as if it's like 20 cores which is good for video editing if you make revenue for that specific purpose.

But if out of the box packaging that's plug and play for you is what appeals to you, there are many computers sold by computer producer sites that do just that and for cheaper.

Let's just be clear, you're not in it for aesthetic purposes, are you?

Waste of money dude. All you need is an i5 and a Rx 480

>paying 2k to play games

U should pay more dude

hey dont put him down like that.

Professional computer tech here OP to let you know that you obviously have no clue what you're doing so stop.

Buy a 1080 or 1080ti. Get a better mobo and a current gen i7. 32 gb of ddr4 would only be needed if you're doing some serious video rendering, but in that case you should be getting a workstation gpu not a gaming one.

Also. Those cases are freaking dust magnets. They look nice but they're a pain.

On top of everything else where are you planning on buying this computer that will put together an open loop liquid cooling machine and have it shipped to you? Why would you even need that? Do you plan on doing any overclocking?

Thankyou this is really good advice. Why would workstation gpu be better? I wanted to game too if i was paying all this money but where can I get a station already assembled? No overclocking but wanted to game and boost to video editing from current 8gb of ram and amd processor

Not OP, but I can only assume he'll have to do some overclocking if he's sporting a 980ti for gaming purposes, but he did say he has a ps4 pro, so I'm not sure why he needs another gaming machine unless he has money to burn. In which case, burning money for video editing is better buying a higher core processor.

I wonder what's going through his mind. I can only imagine he's set on getting this and wants us to cheer him on.

I see now I have made a mistake with this decision I am glad you guys talked me out of it. It was the only one left in stock on newegg.com I have instead decided on purchasing a ps4 pro for gaming and wait on any large computer purchases. Then I can see 4k gaming on this 60" tv and continue with video editing on current system until I find a more suitable upgrade. I may invest in better camera.

You would need a workstation gpu if you were doing actuall video editing. If you're wanting this just to game then you are putting your money in the wrong places. Take out the stupid open loop water cooler and get a hard loop like an h100i from corsair. The only time something more then that would be needed is if you were doing serious overclocking. If you aren't making movies or trying to produce anything amazing as far as editing goes then a gaming card would work.

>2K$ computer
>no GTX 1080
>just one i7 6700K
If this isn't a prebuilt you've literally wasted hundreds of dollars on used dildos or something?
kys fag OP

based on the comments I have held off purchasing this machine. Can you lead me in the direction of a gaming computer where if I did pay 2k it would get me a gtx1080

I can make a list,if you want?

I can make a list,if you want?
Also,buying worthless little goodies for your computer so it looks "prettier" or 32 GB of RAM is just for faggy show-offs. Don't be retarded.

Yes please. I only had newegg.com but they are all sold out.

Absolutely. I just have to make sure it is pre assembled. Can't risk it not working or the time it takes to assemble.

Sup Forums doesn't know what "abort" means,i'll go make the list on pcpartpicker

Me and my roommate have a Core P5 setup. Forgive the anime shit. It has been removed.

>paying money to play games

Here you go user.
logicalincrements.com/

Don't need 32gb of ram or a 4tb hard drive for video editing/rendering. Just beef up the processor as much as you can and graphics card
Also may I ask if you are getting the 2gb vram version or a 4gb version for your graphics card?

OP just dont get GTX 980. Wait for 1070 or 1080

>have to get it "pre assembled"
wow OP are you autistic?
btw i already made a list WITH a GTX 1080 that's 1700$ instead of 2000$ but way better.
Also,if you're going to go prebuilt you might as well just pay 6000$ for a macbook and slam yourself on the head with it

I am not going to get bullied into building a computer

pcpartpicker.com/list/2FGcGf
You can easily exchange the Strix 1080 for a cheaper one and put a 212 EVO on the i7 if you won't be overclocking,which will drop the price to sub 1600$.
Also,you can go without an SSD unless you actually need it.
You can tweak this to be easily sub 1400$ and it's still going to be way better for games then your garbage prebuilt for 2k$.

>I say PC isn't fun. My opinion cannot be changed
>oh ok, disregarded then

>troll confirmed
Who's being bullied?
You are bullying yourself and your mommy if you're going to buy a prebuilt computer.
If you don't know how to set up a computer just buy a 200$ laptop and play League on it.

It wouldn't take more than a few hours to build (assuming it's your first time). Especially with tons of videos out there on how to build it, building the computer shouldn't be any harder than building a lego set.

>Spending two grand
>All on some shitrig mock-up instead of building a better one for the same price because you're a faggot who doesn't have any patience
Give me your $2k, I'll actually do something with it

No it isn't
4K won't exist in gaming for another two years
Its being pushed in the industry ay too early, Blu-ray has barely been out and they're already trying to kick it before it's max potential is reached

expensive as fuck for one 980ti. not even current gen.

>you like it for its meme looks.

Don't do it, or do do it. It's your money dude. Just remember that you can build a more powerful PC yourself for that kind of money or a PC just as powerful for less money which will leave you extra money to use for lap dances and lube, or dates if you actually have a GF.

It's worth maybe half that price. Besides, you should never buy last gen Nvidia GPUs if you have a choice.

This is sick as fuck, only one day will I have a entertainment setup similar to this.

>Video editing
>Wanting to play games with it to
You're a child and you need to fuck off and delete this thread
You don't play games on something you use for fucking work you stupid cunt
Buy a hackintosh for work
Then wait until February and buy the Scorpio
Jesus Christ kids these days

Get the 6600k and a 1070, 6700k and 2x980ti is stupid overkill and wasted money

Looks neat but for that kind of money I'd want at least a gtx 1080 or titan.

I take it the animu garbage was his?
Also please tell me this living room isn't 90% of your apartment

>tfw last time i worried about specs i wanted a laptop that could run bf2 on medium settings

fuck off dad

It's his and no this the basement of a three level townhouse. The rest of the house is classy as fuck

So I guess you're the Bert and he's the Ernie.