wonder what happened to the Sup Forums sersha fags

lol

that is certainly a cute potato

Mah' man!

Lol

Her expression makes me hard

i just wanna take care of her and protect her

lol

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice is a-a very beautiful w-woman and I'm v-very lucky to have her...

she will protect us

Wrap those lips around me Clawie

i want to be her

i would fuck so many black guys

I shooped away some zits for you

3some?

Yesterday a-at the b-book store, three y-young men c-came u-u-up and a-asked h-her for a autograph... When th-they a-asked i-if she w-was m-my girl I t-told them she w-was a-and I-I'm v-very afraid o-of l-losing her... They l-laughed and s-said she is v-v-very beautiful... Then they a-asked if they c-could touch -her and I-I w-was dumb struck because I-I didn't want to refuse their r-request and end up on the g-ground covered w-with their b-boot kicks... S-So I just shrugged m-my shoulders... B-But one of them s-s-started t-to touch h-her on the blouse, s-saying what a beautiful top she h-had and made her blush and sm-smile, saying, "Thank you."... Then h-his hand m-moved onto h-her breasts and h-he groped her, saying again what a gorgeous bl-blouse it was... She then h-had a-a shocked l-look on her face and l-looked at m-me... I-I d-didn't know what to do so I just stood there a-as his other hand joined in, rubbing h-her boobs...

wb stutter-chan

yep

4-some

a cock for every hole

more like this.

She cl-closed h-her e-eyes and o-opened h-her mouth as h-he kept p-pressing her... Then when the two other d-dudes saw that m-me and Victoria d-did nothing they joined in and started t-to rub her b-body...

what year/set is this from?

?

All I could d-do was watch in amazement as their hands searched f-for every erotic sp-spot on her b-body... A p-part of m-me wanted t-to do something to s-stop it b-but I-I just froze... I-It w-wasn't l-long before their hands e-entered h-her pants and were digging a-a-around... She started t-t-to moan as I-I believe they h-hit h-her black haired p-pussy... I-I started t-t-to get dizzy thinking ab-about h-h-how t-to get out of this situation...

who be ?

more kira

More like this? Love Hayley

more daithi

dubs for daithi

Christ I wish she had more nudes out there.

am i a bad person

is that a dildo that automatically pounds away at her ass in the back of her pants??

potanimated

nice tits
>inb4 dan

Then they t-told m-me they w-were t-taking h-her to their pl-place and i-if I protested I w-would be beaten t-to a pulp... I-I w-was just a-about t-to agree when a p-police o-officer entered the store... They left u-us alone and m-my p-poor angel w-was such a mess a-afterwards... S-So I-I took her directly h-home...

kelli's my bae

peek-a-boo

is she potato?

she apple

Last name is Gaelic.

mam u need help with those?

is this considered hot in ireland?

This is considered hot in heterosexual man land. ....it's not for you

this kills the bonar, I miss sexually teased aots episodes

Exactly

I assume her holes smell like fried potatoes and butter.

This is not an Irish thread anymore. No one was posting. I kept the thread alive.

Im gonna fucking cum

Mmm fuck

AND THE UGLY PEOPLE SMELL LIKE POOP 99% IS UGLY PEOPLE AND THEY SMELL LIKE POOP