I need advice

I need advice.
In 2014 I was sexually assaulted twice by the same guy. I tried to put it behind me and ignore it because I didn't like that anyone had the power to make me feel the way he did. I would stay in the shower scrubbing at myself until I bled, but no matter how much I cleaned, his handprints never came off. I hurt my body so much trying to take the feeling of guilt and dirt off of my body but it never went away.

Fast forward to last week, I find out that he's been telling everyone that I wanted him so bad and that I begged him to fuck me. He's telling everyone that he fucked me and I sucked his dick and jerked him off, and that I continued to beg him to come back and fuck me again.
What do I do? I've barely recovered emotionally from when it actually happened, and now it's all coming back up again.
Please give me some advice b.

Other urls found in this thread:

centers.rainn.org
pandys.org/crisissupport.html
supportline.org.uk/problems
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tits or GTFO?

rolling

I don't get why tits or GTFO isnt a thing anymore.

You fucked up not going to the police right when it happened, but you should still go now. If you don't, you're letting him rule you. Or you could slash his tires, throw a brick thru his window, egg his house. Something. I don't mean to be harsh but if you don't retaliate somehow I'll lose respect for you, & I think in the long run you'll lose respect for yourself as well

of course its still a thing fam

OP is clearly bait until proven otherwise, sage

A friend of mine (one of 2 people who know) said that I should just own it and make nasty comments about his performance. But honestly I don't know if I can go through all this again.
If I go to the police it won't go anywhere because it's not like there is any evidence.. it's just my word against his.

rape him back, duh

You've kept this too yourself that the issue I know I sound like a cunt but you gotta tell people what this guy did or you can't expect anything to be done

So you think I should be one of those girls that runs around screaming rape? That's just the opposite of who I am as a person. I feel like I may just slash his tires or something idk

It just doesn't feel like enough. I want to ruin him like how he ruined me, leave him scratching his skin to take away the filth.

I'm not real huge on people touching me or looking at me anymore since this happened

>shitty excuse
confirmed trap, abandon thread

There are rules here you worthless cumdump
You want advice/help/pity and we want tits so post your fat tits and we shall provide what it is you want... Or fuck off

This is the most that I'll provide.

Greentext the story you pleb.

get a black boyfriend to beat the guilt out of you with his 8 inch cock

Show the nipples you fat fuck

Dubs have spoken

I'll give 50% advice for that, you get the other 50% when you lose the bra

your best way to actually fuck him up is to provide your story. if he's telling people what a whore you are, you tell them how he raped you and you haven't got over it since and you still wake up with nightmares. you tell them that you scrubbed yourself raw in the shower and dont trust anybody enough to form a relationship, that you look at your body in the mirror and hate it because of what he did to you. Probably cant get him arrested but you can absolutely fucking ruin his reputation and people will take your side.

If you want to go with a shittier but less confronting form of vengance, thats where things get fun. but that will require tits.

this, now

ayyy u tha fag from the secret thread
wussup

Go tell him that you will suck his cock if he stops saying those things. Then when you have it in your mouth, bite like your life depends on it and tear it off.

But seriously, no. Go to the cops, ruin his life.

ignore him, deny it when people bring it up, move on. not much you can do about this one. time heals most wounds.

This, actually. Drug him and then let then peg his ass until he bleeds and then tell everyone he wanted you sooo badly.

>What do I do?
fuck him

trips ain't lie. upload it to punishtube.com and humiliate his ass

did you cum?

Ring him and ask to meet. Have your phone on record and convince him to talk about what he did. Then show him the recording and black mail the shit out of him. Fuck going to the cops, fuck his shit up yourself. Or better yet, leak his information on Sup Forums.

OP post belly button pic w timestamp so we know you're real.

i was once falsley accused of rape while 17. she was on lsd so she thought i fucked her during. i can tell you how she coped with it because she thought she was actually raped.
not an interesting story, it was pretty much just us hanging out, her having a bad trip and me trying to keep her alive while i was high myself

kek nigger that's why you don't take acid.

i didnt take acid i only did pot

Go and get professional help, this is not the place to ask. Take care of yourself

well she did, and look what happened, or should i say didn't happen to her?

this, of all things this is the best course of action

Just tried but it's apparently too long. I'll post it in bits.

who are you talking to? >>::((

I bled.

Fuk meant to be reply to dubs asking for greentext

>in year 12
>have a movie night at friend1's (F1) house with F2 and F3
>all dudes because chick's didn't turn up
>watch movies all night, F1 seems to be getting weirdly close to me but w/e we've been friends for ages
>gets to 5:30am, we are all tired
>F1 says I can sleep in a bed rather than the floor/couch
>says he will sleep in the living room instead of me
>go and get in bed, fall asleep super quick
>wake up suddenly
>feel pressure on my body, try to push it off me but it won't budge
> realise my clothes have been hiked up
>realise someone is on top of me
>try to say no but there's something over my mouth
>morning light is coming through the curtains (sun rises at 6am)
>can see F1 on top of me with his hand over my mouth and nose
>other hand is going between trying to push my underwear aside, and squeezing my boobs
>try to scream
>try to get him off
>can't
>F1 ends up jerking himself off and finishes
>F1 gets up and goes to the bathroom
>I get out of bed and try to wake F2 and F3
>neither of them wake up, doors are deadlocked, so I end up snuggling next to one of them and crying until I could leave

Cont.

shit... that's terrible. i can't imagine what it felt like physically and emotionally but.. fuck im sorry.

centers.rainn.org
pandys.org/crisissupport.html
supportline.org.uk/problems

These are places to start seeking advice

Fast forward 2 months, I now have to drink at night if I wish to sleep, and have been put on pills for anxiety.

>go to party
>anything to get fucked up
>made sure F1 wasn't invited
>drink
>drank
>drunk
>guess who shows up
>F1 walks over, says he hasn't seen me in a long time
>stumble away
>pass out in back yard
>wake up and one of my girl friends is helping me up
>saying I need to get to bed
>says I can sleep in her bed
>beg her to stay
>She promises
>pass out before my head hits the pillow
>wake up, girl friend is gone
>can hear her outside
>feel something move in the bed
>start to panic and sit up
>gets shoved down
>can feel a hand on my chest/throat
>dress has been yanked down to expose my tits
>slapped
>dress pulled up and underwear ripped
> can feel someone shoving their fingers inside me
>can't fucking breathe
>try to scream
>no air
>"shhhhh"
>trying to push him off me
> try to hit him
>he pushes his dick inside me
>cry
>struggle
>cry
>he finishes
>slaps me again and walks out
>I stumble home and pass out in the shower trying to clean myself

did he fist you or what

>he pushes his dick inside me
>cry
>struggle
>cry
>he finishes
did he cum inside you?

did you tell anyone that you were raped?

>in year 12

ausfag? depending on state I can possibly help more directly with fucking his shit up.

Its okay user.

He had selected all his classes with me at the beginning of the year, and this happened close to the middle of the year. I had to continue going to school and not being able to avoid him. I was either drugged up or drunk pretty much all through my senior year.
At the time that all this happened, I was dating someone. Had been for 2 years. Couldn't let him touch me after this. He thought he had fucked up because I threw up when he tried to get sexual with me. I broke up with him because he deserved to have someone who was a person. I was a shell.

Cut his dick off and roast with sage and thyme. Serve with quince and fig jelly

Why you bitching to Sup Forums about it? Bring it up to someone who matters and could actually do something about it. Now, quit being a cunt and show us them bare milk jugs.

Not quite, he pushed in quite a few more than i can take and was very violent in the motions. Apparently he also isn't big on keeping his nails to an appropriate length.

I don't think he did. I tried to pull anything up there out because there is no way that I would cope with having his child inside me.

i like how you have thirsty white knights trying to console this supposed fem user then you have these other faggots saying tits or get the fuck out

ever masturbate thinking about it?

Wait let me get this straight right

>Have boyfriend
>go to movie night with 3 other guys and no girls
>get "molested" or so you claim
>cuddle with other "friend"

>after having been molested
>go to party without bf
>get blackout drunk while at party without bf
>get "raped" while drunk

Yup... Kill yourself

I told F2 from the first story. F3 didn't believe me, and I told the girl friend from the second story. She didn't believe me. They are both still friends with him.

This

Woman have no reasoning power and cannot think for themselves.

For the record, other girls were planning to attend the movie night too. I didn't really cuddle F2 per say, it was more like sleeping next to him until I could leave so I wasn't alone. BF was okay with me going to the movie nights, and was also invited but didn't wish to attend.

you can't just "pull" cum out of you that's not how it works... you're just lucky.

Yep. ACT.

Seems sketch no matter how you tell it

When no other girls show up that's when you fucking leave... This is your side of the story, his is very different and I'm sure the truth is neither side

fucking cunts. tell the police anyway, even if there's no evidence it will still pique their interest. this piece of shit deserves to be in prison anyway.

Wasn't really thinking rationally. I know you can't pull it out but I tried so fucking hard just in case.

anxiety doesn't exist

>pic very related

Which is pretty much why I haven't gone to anyone with it. Why would anyone believe me

all this good advice, and not even nipples?

do you wish he would have put more effort in to foreplay?

Didn't really walk in to the situation thinking "someone's going to touch me inappropriately tonight!" These people were my friends, none of them had been creepy to me in the past and all had love interests.

fuck it, it doesn't matter, if it's hurting you something needs to be done, someone needs to help you.

>These people were my friends
and one of them just wanted a favor...

a bit far from me but can do more than if you were international.

up for trading nudes for fucking his shit up if it's in private?

I just want him to stop. I didn't want to keep going through it and I didn't want to be the chick that F1 raped, I kept quiet, why couldn't he just leave it alone

noice bant

The problem is that all I want is for it to go away, and for him to feel the same fucking thing that I've felt all these years.

dude just break off all ties with F1 and get some help, either friends who actually give a fuck, or some psychiatric care. seriously, this is the best thing you can do for mental trauma

I have broken off all ties. Where I live, everyone knows everyone through someone. He's telling everyone he knows, and I am becoming the chick that begged for his dick. It makes me physically ill and I'm having so much trouble trying to even get up in the morning.

stop caring what they think of you. seriously i know this shit is hard but you have to if you want to move on. ignore the rumors, ignore all the bullshit people hear and say about you. you're only going to make it worse if you dwell on his fucked up story. trust me, this won't ruin you.

>It makes me physically ill
withdrawals?

If I forget to take my medication, yes and that is a horrible feeling.

> my medication
you mean his cock?

It's really difficult.
And it's been getting back to my family. Turns out he recently tried to hook up with my sister while she was out clubbing (newly 18 and all). She heard him bragging about it. She didn't know and idk if I can tell her.

Would you like for him to be killed?

I've been trying to save my pills up so I can just take them all and maybe die, but it's really hard and the withdrawal symptoms make me want to take them just to make the symptoms go away.
Not his cock, no.

>he recently tried to hook up with my sister
maybe you could have a threesome?

isnt' that a little dramatic?

Possibly. I can't stand being in my own skin anymore. It's all dirty and tainted.

>I was raped
You know what is a good idea? Go blackout drunk at a party with my rapist in it

yeah I think you need to talk to somebody a bit more helpful than Sup Forums

we can help with ruining his life in exchange for tits, but not much we can do about you hating your own skin

no it's not. would feel that way if he just punched you? cause that's all he did, except he punched you in the pussy. with his dick.

Looking at it that way kind of makes it less bad to be honest. I think most of the trauma has come from how violent and brutal he was in the process, and how powerless I was and still am.

Can we get a fucking name and a fb so I can bants the cunt.

As I said in the greentext, I had asked if he was going and everyone told me he wasn't. By that stage I was finding any and every possible excuse to drink. When he turned up, I was already very intoxicated, and I had asked my friend to not leave me.

Truer words have before appeared on Sup Forums.

we're all more or less powerless, but it's just a feeling.

stand up to him. or don't.