Any way of self removing cysts on my balls? There are probably around 8 total and they're all right by each other...

Any way of self removing cysts on my balls? There are probably around 8 total and they're all right by each other. I have been able to pop a few but they just come back within a couple of days. Doc told me they're no worry but I think they just look bad. Any solutions? Pic is not me but is related, although I have less than that.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9sinYsh2WEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

salicylic acid + needle

serious

i've seen people try to razor it open.
don't do that.
it clings by a root that's attached to the inner sanctum of the scrote.
don't know about salicylic acid and a needle but sounds risky

Inject? or just pop and apply

im willing to do anything that wont cause any permanent damage or a ton of pain. I just want them gone

Slice em open and squeeze those fuckers

Are you speaking from experience or just knowledge of the subject

do it and post back.
let;s keep this thread alive

try bleach

Maybe try and dry em out with flake salt and just break the skin on each one first
That may work

Go to the doctor faggot

Wont happen tonight, writing a paper and have stuff tomorrow that wont go well with a sore sack

Went to doctor faggot. He said they're no issue but I could have them removed if I cared enough. Rather not spend $500 for somebody to squeeze my balls if theres options for myslef.

It's all well and good saying that user but if the doctor is a man that will make user gay because another man has touched his balls

Gotta rip the cyst sac out, brother. Good luck.

there was once a thread of a guy with the same problem and he popped one of them pimples with a thumb tack for us and delivered pics

sounds exciting, are cyst sacs edible?

I've popped them before but they come back within a day or two. Not worth it to keep popping with no results.

cut off your balls

i wanna make babies

maybe you don't have insurance because that sounds like a lot to remove a few cysts, I had a few removed and got antibiotics, cost me $20

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9sinYsh2WEU

Just grow out your pubes into a big bush problem solved

Oh dear god

Popping them will cause them to spread.
Sterilize a razor or exactor knife.
Open it up, squeeze from base up using anticeptic wipes untill no puss and only light blood and plasma comes out.
Clean with anticeptic wipes regularly until healed.

was just watching these one, seems like those fuckers are well rooted, surgery may be the only option

Never had one on the balls, but i did try having one on the back of my neck and under my armpit.

Saliclic acid +needle does work but its kind of painful.(tried it on the one that was on my armpit.)

Best way was to use syringe(needle size:1.4mm/25mm) and alcohol for disinfecting needle and wound.

I usually use a needle to try make a hole and squeeze all of the white shit out, then use that same needle to try and remove the sack.

Only successful a couple of times.

Wife is becoming a nurse, so I'll probably get her to remove them after she gets some experience on the job.

hmm, already met deductible this year. That could be a solid option. Unfortunately i feel pretty insecure about them and would rather not tell my parents.

Ooooo nestle crunch bar

Bruh go to the doc and stop fcking raw doggin that shii