Would you kill yourself if your waifu was brutally burnt to death by your own mother?

Would you kill yourself if your waifu was brutally burnt to death by your own mother?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/mZ8pEHY.png[/img]
imgur.com/QXZ6VTa
i.imgur.com/BD0aJ0I.png[/img]
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i would kill my mom and then kill myself.

I would make my mom my new waifu

Best part is he didn't knew shit when he jumped. As far as he knew his waifu could have scaped or be injured.

>"I'm so sorry, my lord. I'm so sorry."

He was just told his waifu died.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES, THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

I'd kill my mom. Then I'd jump.

He was a king, he could have fucked literally any girl in the seven kingdoms. He overreacted, smirkfu isn't even the hottest girl in the show.

there will now never be a tommen x myrcella pairing ;_;

LET'S WATCH THIS CITY BURN
'TIL THERE'S NOTHING LEFT OF HER

UNDEEAAAAD

>tommen x myrcella
But they're cousins

There's over 40 GoT threads up now.
Isn't that enough? Baneposting gets deleted but got is spamming whole board.

Fucking retard.

If my "queen" was a whore who fucked my gay uncle and psycho brother,aanndd had flap jacks for tits,plus her face had a stroke. I would have offed myself on the honeymoon.

HERETIC

haha this little fag was so shit at life even as a KING, omg, just kys faggot, oh right..

They're siblings
Myrcella was dead well before Tommen

They just had their season finale user, let them have their fun for a little while.

he didn't kill himself because of his waifu necessarily. It was because of all those people screaming. He blamed himself.

he was too soft

>Mfw there wont be a sex scene with Tommen.

lol false, smirkfu > random mofos

Requesting gif of tomnen jumping

little bitch knew he had no power
he realized it when the 'religion' told him and made him give up the kingdom
once his girl died and the religion blew up
he knew that he would be under someones thumb and wouldn't rule
or realized that he wouldn't have anyone tell him what to do, other than his mother
so he said fuck it

no
love is stupid be logical and fuck another hole

not if my mom was cersi

mmmmmmm...

retard

>inb4 Margery survives revealing that she's 0.0000001% Targ and thus immune to fire

daddy cared [img]i.imgur.com/mZ8pEHY.png[/img]

imgur.com/QXZ6VTa

[img]i.imgur.com/mZ8pEHY.png[/img]

[img]i.imgur.com/BD0aJ0I.png[/img]

Jaime puts bus in park-"You going to jail now!"

>something is moving in the ashes
>is it margery
>is it her faggot brother
>no... its mace the ace!
>but why arent the kids alive??
>turns out mace the ace was cucked!
>'my targareyen blood was the ace up my sleeve!'
>mace the ace picks up the mace sauron used in lotr
>'my mace will put that bitch back in her place'

goddammit

Nope. I'm not a faggot

jaime cared and knew it was cersei immediately

he was in the throne room so audience would see him realize cersei's bullshit lies are all bullshit and he fell for it for too long.before this, he never saw the real cersei, he always saw her as the eternal victim who needed him. he was deluded and thought she was a strnk mommy and now finally sees she's a selfish black hole . like she told unella, she fucks Jaime because she gets off on his dick, not because she loves him also

Smh
Were you actually watching or are you just on your phone posting shit about how you are "watching the show"?

would actually improve the show 10000%

they are also cousins desu senpai

This is the same way I saw it. Tommen, for all his incompetence, really did want to do what was best for the people of his city. He armed the faith militant because he thought it was the right thing to do. He refused to rescue Cersei from the High Sparrow or stop her shame walk because he wanted to show that people were not more important than the gods. He took away trial by combat, which he knew would have helped his mom, because he was convinced that it was a corrupt system. And because of that, so many innocent people were killed. The one thing that he had tried to build up to do good for the people ended up doing horrible amounts of harm. And yes, smirkfu dying was probably pretty bad too.

iktf
no more qt princes

I would an infinity of times

too bad the smoke ruins the loop

How long until he queenslays here? Bitch is crazier than the Mad King

I think Tommen took the "Kings Landing" a bit too literal