So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB...

So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB. A friend of my younger sister from some small hick town in Ohio; she's in South Carolina with her family for thanksgiving break.

>posts this photo of them eating out for dinner
>her bitch friends from Ohio jump in and say that it's too much for a girl her age and size
>she gets upset and agrees
>her family jump in and defend her saying its a normal portion for a girl
>dad goes full blown CYBER POLIZEI BAKTRAKING CONSEQUENCES
>she messages my sister saying she is having a shit thanksgiving and her holiday is ruined

Is this really a child's/girl's portion in the US? I mean she ate it all and was happy with it, so no problem there. I couldn't eat all that in one sitting though. Could you? What exactly do you feed a pre-teen girl to keep her healthy?

Who the fuck even cares this much?

Oh wow this thread...again

Kys with this garbage again

STOP THIS THREAD

Yes

Need to see more of her to answer

It's a lot, but the stomach can stretch and expand to accommodate large volumes of food.

Just like how rectums and vaginas do it for big dicks.

>to
Agreed

It's mostly fucking salad I doubt she was full after

in other words, she's prob into huge dicks. or has one.

She doesn't have to eat it in one sitting.
Leftovers man

We need photos of her arse to determine exactly.
But yeah, that looks like too much food for literally anybody.

Just imagine the turd she gonna push out after eating that

OP I have to congratulate you. In the seven years of my life I have wasted browsing this board, your post is ultimately the most pointless one I have ever seen. Sure, there's clearly more effort and thought put into than many of the retarded threads Sup Forums sees everyday, but based purely on the fact that you would come here and ask such a pointless question with such a meaningful story backing up said question makes you the front runner for this prestigious award. The very fact that it has motivated me to waste even more of life typing this reply shows the pointlessness of your post. It is only a post like this can be truly deemed: the most pointless bait in the history of Sup Forums.

*meaningless

It's probably too much food for some frail European but not for a North American (American or Canadian, not a starving Mexican).

SO I CANT DEPEND ON UGLY PEOPLE

*meaniggress

WTF that isn't anything to be surprised over. I mean it might look big cause she's probably like 5 foot but looks at the size of the glass and knife its not that big at all. When my friends and I all go out to eat we get multiple plates of food. (Mind that I live in the south)

>thanksgiving break
old as fuck

Move along nothing to see here.

Picture's a repost

im a starving Mexican and i agree

Countries other than the US and Canada don't understand the concept of leftovers because they don't have refrigeration yet

Quit being a faggot and mind your own business. Let the chubby slut eat whatever she wants

>300 grams of mashed potatoes shit
264 kcal
>100 gram of meat proteins
top 260 kcals
>70 grams of bread
185 kcals
>fuck loads of lettuce and onions
30 kcals top

so 799 kcals, pretty normal imo.
so no worries most of that energy goes into menstruation anyway

You spelled masturbation wrong.

you americans do realize you don't have to eat everything thats on a plate right??

>also haven't seen this thread in a while

Screen capping this.

>makes the most pointless post ever seen to tell someone they made the most pointless post they've ever seen.

here, she's 14 going on 15.

no you don't.

lewd. She's underaged. That's illegal.

she isn't that chubby. She is pretty active. Does dance and gymnastics. She just started high school so will try out for cheer soon.

she menstruates so yeah i guess.

holly shit, that stale pasta is stale pasta

>replying to 4 year old pasta

agreed this bait is like 3/10

We all know this is bait/pasta/bullshit, but I'm so fucking curious as to why anyone would post this shit?

Are you so starved for attention this is the only contact you can have or something?
I don't even know where to start thinking about how this happens.

In America you just get a boatload of food and eat 1/10th of it then throw the rest away. That's how we do.

Looks fine to me doesn't even look like a lot of food. Also why would her friends care what she eats.

she's growing, its perfectly fine.

All these newfags

for american fatassness

Looks like
-A bowl of soup
-Half a dozen ribs
-Some coleslaw
-1 Slice of buttered toast
She's 14?
She does athletic stuff like gymnastics?
Probably still growing.
That looks like a pretty normal serving.
I'm a guy and I was pretty athletic at 14. I could've easily doubled that.
What I think is soup could also be lasagna. If that's the case then I'm actually impressed by how much this girl can put away. That said she'll turn that into usable muscle mass within the month probably.

most people that can eat huge meals have stomachs that are conditioned to take in atleast one huge meal a day

I cut back from doing this and now if I over eat I throw up

Damn I haven't seen this in a few months

It's not even ribs I count 6 chunks of some kind of meat. Still not a lot of food at all.

>1421196466374.jpg

Sup Forums filename

>1421196985216.jpg

Sup Forums filename

>old pasta is old

Cole slaw is not filling
Neither is mac n cheese
6 wings isn't a lot

She probably skipped lettuce and bread. You're a huge pussy

need more pics to complete my assessment

anything specific? Not lewd pls.

Not him but gymnastics or dance photos could help in my assessment.

so would u guys fuck this ass

I see why not

10cc of semen per day is all a young girl needs to grow up healthy.

>10cc of semen per day is all a young girl needs to grow up

So
French onion soup
And a couple ribs

Tf?