STONER THREAD

STONER THREAD

What kind of weed are you smokin

How much ya smoke? I try to daily but I've been trying to limit it to once a day since it's addicting and a gateway drug to butter and Doritos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TuvtIFa8hnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I live in a southern state where it's illegal.
What's that mean? The best weed here is probably mids in a legal state.
Oh and don't forget. You never get what you pay for. I bought a half of reggie last week for $30. I got like 8 grams. Like WHY the fuck do I have to go through this shit.

On the plus side, I'm buying a half of loud next week.

Rate my new bowl

What the actual jesus nigger fuck is on your fingers?

I gotta cut back a bit. I'm smoking about half an ounce a week. I calculated that to an ounce every 2 weeks..

some homegrown.

>loud
i bet you're black ?

i quit 2 days ago. i need a break from weed.

>smoking weed
I haven't done that in a while
dabs get ya higher but it kinda sucks

Unthinking about growing sum good female plants to make my own super pollen ash
Anyone know if it's harder to grow female plants ?
I'm fed up with buds now and the hash bars are bulked up with henna and other shite .

Kush blend, $6.75 per gram, 1.3 grams per month.

Used to smoke a gram a day, fav strain has to be Irene lush. Pic related

dabs are too over hype i think.

>Anyone know if it's harder to grow female plants ?
this was a feminized plant that i got this off of.

I have pic related portable vape (pic from google)

I make a bit over a gram of weed last me an entire month, getting me ripped every time. Usually vape every night. I've noticed that I'm not getting as high anymore and I'm guessing it's probably my tolerance, so I need to cut back a bit. Gonna try to go a week.

its super easy to grow if your discrete about it.

its not hard to grow the plant, keeping it clean from pests like spider mites, mold and healthy is the only real challenge

they have weird concentrations of things, from the extraction, can make for some awful highs

Idk what it is
Have fun guessing the strain if that's possible
I personally think it's pretty
It crumbles as if it was just condensed kief
It's interesting

>its not hard to grow the plant, keeping it clean from pests like spider mites, mold and healthy is the only real challenge
thats more challenging for indoor. outdoors is not as hard. but yes i agree.

>gram a month
>tolerance
>:laughinggirls.gif

Stoners cannot thread, they are too stoned to thread.

looks more indica. possibly a kush strain ?

I smoke a weed m8

>gram a month

Fuck me I wish I was this much of a lightweight.

A gram will last anyone I know a night, maybe two.

I bet he's not, faggot

Yo what is this? Been smoking it for a week now 1/3

implying that isnt you, queer.

Check out this thread I linked to ahahah

Lmao you think 8 grams for 30$ is bad? Try 30$ FOR ONE GRAM... Welcome to israel

go fuck yourself.

you mean 8 grams of loud?

>Literally getting jewed

Damn.

Top Fucking KeK!
Thanks Anony

kek

Got most of a 20 bag of some nice green, not sure what it is tho. Recently given up smoking and on champix tablets so not feeling the urge to smoke at all (I smoke joints with baccy in). Probably gonna save it till Christmas and treat myself then as got a few tabs of acid to do as well

nice upside-down satan trips
outdoor has other pests like mice, deer, lazy roomates

wuh

3/3

>lazy roomates
kek

You're playing rs3

Noice. TY bruh

>still playing runescape

Plus most of it is fuckin hash...
And even if weed it's mixed with tabaco so you get cancer too

>And even if weed it's mixed with tabaco so you get cancer too
vape it then.

Everyone needs to see this lOL

guilty as charged

Yea so you burned 15$ for getting half as high as you get from a 5$ bong hit
Im 18 im broke as shit

i dont know what to tell you then. save money buy a vape. you can vape hash, flower, and wax. nothing beats flower though i think. hows the weed in Israel like ?

I pay anywhere from 1$ to 20$ a gram in south africa.

I had a guy who sold joints for 50c that you could share between 3 people and all get fucked.

I smoke about 2 grams a day. On weekends we bust out knife hits

I tried getting weed in Israel and accidentally got MR NICE GUY, heard of it?

I get high quality bud for $40 an eighth in NYC, go through it in a week or two depending on whats going on.

I mean the weed is fine... Anyway every time i smoke more then 2 hits i trip the fuck out on the verge of ego death but it's still hard to get... I got some super silver haze orange kush and even white widow from my dealer but its still fucking expensive so it's like drinking for me, i go out with friends and smoke when i can get some

Catching the dragon's tail..

Nice guy is fucked up and should be banned, for all anons not knowing what nice guy is it's the israeli version of k2

>ego death
no

I smoked hashich daily during 15 years. Stopped about one year ago and smoke now one joint by month.
Best decision ever made.

we can see your dick

smokin the White Russian tonight
The Dispensary was outta any good sativa

knife hits are the best way to smoke. You only need a little bit of weed and it gets you more fucked than anything else imo

youtube.com/watch?v=TuvtIFa8hnA

black lighter ftw

I got places bro... Friends told me i once didn't recognize where i was for like 5 minutes (didn't remember shit from that night)

it's called being a featherweight
every group has one

That really sucks...how hard would it be for you to grow your own stuff?

The bottle kept tying to roll away while I was takin the pic...black lighter to the rescue

skywalker?

Oregon fag Here.

Smoking on this. Buddy trimmed for 2 weeks straight and got paid with 6 lbs so I get ounces for 80 bucks. Definitely not mad.

FUCCCCKKKK!!!!
Oz for 80$
I'd blow a goat and pay 80$ for an O
I live in MA and pay 350$ an O at the dispensary

I can actually go to jail for a joint... Growing it is not an option

>What kind of weed are you smokin
no idea. some shitty sativa from the dealer
>How much ya smoke?
usually within a time-frame of 4-6 hours, 1 small bud per day

Holy shit...that's fucked up. No wonder it costs 30$ a gram with that kind of punishment.

I dont know.

I just moved into this little town in quebec and it was 100 canadian moneybucks for an ounce and its potent as a pepperronni

The dealer gave me an extra 3.5 as a welcome gift too.

Oh no! Never that dude. You should find a connect online. I use to send OZ's to a friend in Chicago I was getting them for 150 and he was happy to pay 200+. He said a gram of Oregon top shelf was going got 60. It's super easy too. They don't check packages within the US as long as it doesn't smell like drugs or have an obvious gun through the x-ray. Assuming they even x-ray it at all

Picked up 10gs of fire og last week for 75 so this week decided to go with 10gs of fortune cookiee for 60. Man i barely smoked half a fat j of it and im stoney baloney

And the fucked up thing is that we all have to go to the army and alot of combat soldiers get ptsd and can't function without it... I mean you can get some medical shit but its so hard to prove you have ptsd that it makes peple go insane

I used to mess around on the DarkNet markets
AB mostly
Get Oz for like 120-150 depending on who I bought from
But I figured when MA got Medical I would go legit...can't afford to get busted...I got a houes/job/wife

404 my new fav

Damn, that's really sad. I don't know much about Israel but I never imagine it would have these kinda issues. Is there any chance laws on cannabis might change in the near future?

I did however ask the dispensary how much I have spent there from April/May-when I got my card to today. IT FUCKING BLEW MY MIND!!!!!!
12,850$
I like to have shit

That's a lot of money, fampai.

Wanting to test weed, do you havesome advises?

I smoke about 1/8 oz a day. I also buy RSO oil and use my vape-pen in between bowls

He's making fun of those "heh look at me guis im a stoner girl heh look at my nails and legs heh nothin personnel kid" photos

Well it's a very hot topic in the Congress debates and there are quite a few congress members that are pro legalization but it's still pretty far away from being legal... Hopefully it will get to a point where it is legal but right now it seems to be pretty far away