What do guys think of my friends sister...

What do guys think of my friends sister? She recently turned 18 and I want to fuck her so bad - she constantly teases and flirts with me

She has recently grew some decent tits too and they make me rock hard

She's such a slut and won't stop teasing me, I know she wants to fuck me

She's cute, but if you have not fucked her yet, you never will.

Your day to avoid the friendzone was the day she became legal.

10/10

JUST DO IT! You will regret it if you don't even try!

so? You want something? Go get it instead of being a beta faggot whining here

She's asked me to come round this afternoon even though I know her brother and parents are out for the day. I'm thinking of going for it, I want her so bad

Why are even thinking? Go for it and stop posting here you faggot

The force is weak with this one

She just said that she's dtf so I'm 101% gonna fuck her now, there's no way she would tell her brother and there's no way I will and we will have a solid 4/5 hours till anyone's home. God I can't wait

Grab her by the pussy

Trust I'm gonna do more than that, I have wanted to fuck her for years, but I especially want to see her tits - it's gonna be hard not cumming immediately at the sight of them

gl hf

Wow, she is stunning, bet you will come in seconds and make a fool of yourself lol

She truely is stunning. I admit I have never fucked a girl as hot as her but I have had my fair share and usually last around 20 - 25mins, her ass might be my weakness though as you can see in this picture

Holy smokes her tits looks incredible in that dress, she looks beautiful in the other photos but in this one she's sexy as fuck. Best of luck op fuck her good.

Any plans on not only fucking her once but starting a relationship?

I'm not sure about that. She is hot as fuck and she's been my dream fuck for a long time and today will probably be incredible, but I'm not sure I want to be in a relationship with her. I dont know if she feels that way about me, all I know is she wants to fuck me thats all. She might be down for a friend's with benefits type situation as long as we can keep it a secret though.

Marriage & babies most def

I'm feeling more cowgirl and facials.

Would you say she's marriage material?

don't be a 2 pump chump

Don't worry I will try my best not to be, believe it or not she actually said that she's not bothered if I cum early - as long as I'm ready for another couple of rounds afterwards. Which I an confirm I defiantly will be. Like I said we will have the house alone for 4-5 hours

take pics and share

If I can I will but I highly doubt she will be alright with me taking photos of her naked of anything. You are gonna have to do with these photos of her for now till after I have fucked her this afternoon

dont ask just take. in the heat of the moment most dont care

I will give it a go then, from what I have heard from her pat boyfriends she is fairly kinky and down for pretty much anything (including anal according to her last bf) so fingers crossed

Dude once you have fucked her once or twice this afternoon, if you got time, fuck her in the ass

I don't know about but who knows what will happen.

Anyway I gotta get ready now as I got to be at her place for 12. I have never felt this turned on before. Wish me luck guys, I'm gonna fuck her so good.

You're definitely lying

I would fuck her into the shadow realm twice

Stream live audio, let b rate skill

I've been fuck buddies with my best friend's sister for two months when I was around 24 and she just turned 18. Hottest fucking experience ever. If you have the chance, do her, OP. Don't be a faggot for once.