I need real evidence of Chemtrails with credible sources NOW!!! Please C.I.A...

I need real evidence of Chemtrails with credible sources NOW!!! Please C.I.A. literally the air you breathe depends on it. I know you'll come thru for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Z2iRormxkw
science.gsfc.nasa.gov/sed/bio/douglas.e.rowland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seek professional help.

I consume poison on purpose just out of spite of shit like this

Stop being such a faggot and get on with your life.

Sup Forums PLEASE it's important.

CHEMTRAILS DID 9/11

Everything must cause cancer or else the world will become overpopulated

I have friend air force. They say no way.

It doesn't make a difference, you probably eat and drink shitty food and take drugs anyway. Why would they need to poison the sky when they already control you through more effective means?

GET YOUR WATER FILTERS AT INFO WARS DOT COM

Do rich people have to breathe the same air? yes, then they are not poisoning the air

those are some nice dubs for a big guy.

The cure to the chem trails is injected in to food sold at Whole Foods.

yeah because 7 billion people isn't already overpopulated. also, wasted trips on the retard

Poisoning the air, or spraying nanomachines?!......

dubs says its probably the tiny bots.

But then its not organic they are lying to their customers

Don't tell me what I said.

>spraying nanomachines
That would be cool

You only have a tiny glimpse of what's really going on. If you'd know the full truth, then chemtrails would be the least of your worries.

If I inhale the chemtrails, will I die?

So is it misinformation? A hoax? Alien Agendas? A sinister UN depopulation? WHAT?!!!!

If we had cropdusters everywhere in the sky, then you could make a case for chemtrails but until that happens, I wouldn't worry about it

Yes Neo,

my semen production is down

WAKE UP AMERICA ITS ALL A CONSPIRACY! JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL BEAMS! LITTLE ORPHAN ANNIE IS PUNKY BREWSTER! CUPCAKE FROSTING IS PEOPLE!!

So what I learned all about on YouTube isn't real? I don't believe it. What is real after all?

I pee'd in my pants, alot!

Even NASA spays shit in the atmosphere, and the NASA scientist in the video admits to "chemtrails".

youtube.com/watch?v=3Z2iRormxkw

His NASA bio and contact info:

science.gsfc.nasa.gov/sed/bio/douglas.e.rowland